• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Lulubop

Laura looks soooo...... thicc, in that alt

Rashid continues to be one of the best SF characters ever. Love the dude, put his as in Marvel too

mbpm1

Ucchedavāda;244131405 said:
That's actually not the case.
Chun-Li has summer, cpt, red bull, school, and work costumes (5). Ibuki has nostalgia, summer, school, and sport costumes (4).
Yeah I didn't think so

Scotia

Banned
Ucchedavāda;244131405 said:
That's actually not the case.
Chun-Li has summer, cpt, red bull, school, and work costumes (5). Ibuki has nostalgia, summer, school, and sport costumes (4).

Ah, guess he was wrong then.

Long live Chun Li and her many costumes

kirblar

The swimsuit alts actually being some of the most conservative in the whole game is one of the funnier things about the costumes as a whole.

mbpm1

I miss when capcom had the money for bigger costume packs

Everyone could at least look forward to beach costumes even though most were trash

MrCarter

Panel over. From now one I'm only expecting costumes from these panels.

I've done that since the last few panels and haven't been disappointed lol. Still come Tuesday, we at least have Abigail releasing and a whole slew of stages and nostalgia costumes to look forward to.

HardRojo

Laura looks soooo...... thicc, in that alt

Rashid continues to be one of the best SF characters ever. Love the dude, put his as in Marvel too
Oh yeah, I thought he'd be a lock and perfect fit for Marvel, along with Asura. Shows how stingy they've been with the budget for that game.

Nephtes

The uneven distribution of costumes among characters bugs me *so much.*

They're probably using internal metrics on which characters' extra costumes have actually sold as well as distribution of people using X character to determine which characters get DLC costumes...

Although, Chun Li has so many costumes and yet... I can't remember the last time I ran into a Chun Li player...

mbpm1

I'm willing to bet Capcom is making more money off SFV's a la carte costumes than SFIV's costume packs.
That must be it

When's my Kolin...whatever sport...costume

Swimming

She can have water attacks instead of ice. Ride a wave instead of ice when she dandy steps

Top Bottom