• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

TheOGB

Banned
Bout damn time they made Laura eSports compatible :V

Rashid looks good. Also nice that they added Tracer to SFV.

Did they mention a date for--lmao who am I kidding, we'll get em when we get em

Nephtes

DFSRip5UIAA36KZ.jpg

Ibuki didn't have enough money to buy some longer track shorts, but she did have enough to buy a sweet Fitbit watch!
Gotta count those steps and record that heart rate...
(This game takes place before 1999 right?)

Ibuki didn't have enough money to buy some longer track shorts, but she did have enough to buy a sweet Fitbit watch!
Gotta count those steps and record that heart rate...

tbf that outfit is on par with most Womens track and field, mainly running.

Laura's is actually a pretty accurate indoor women's volleyball kit, which is big in Brazil.

I always think of volleyball as a beach sport. Didnt know indoors volleyball was big in Brazil.

JusDoIt

tbf that outfit is on par with most Womens track and field, mainly running.

I always think of volleyball as a beach sport. Didnt know indoors volleyball was big in Brazil.

Ibuki's fit looks more like high jump or pole vault than any runner shorts.

And here's the Brazil team that won the Gold in the Olympics:

2768810119_994961349a_b.jpg

FluxWaveZ

First out of the gate is Ibuki, in her volleyball uniform complete with sports watch and nimble trainers. Suffice to say, she knows a thing or two about landing a good, solid spike.

?

Next up, we have Laura flying the Brazilian colours in her football uniform. She needs to keep her knees in top shape for cancelling her standing medium kick into V-Trigger, hence the knee pads.

??

Some miscommunication happened somewhere.

JusDoIt

Based on Laura's shoes (no cleats) and Ibuki's shoes (beach volleyball players don't wear shoes), I'm going with the SDCC power point over Harrison's blog post.

Are people making these comments just:
1. oblivious to sports
2. good puritans
3. bitching for the sake of bitching

?

maybe
hell no
more than likely

Its like when Laura's story costume was revealed and people thought it was to obscene/lewd/whatever and Keoma did an AMA and thought they were normal clothes.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Soccer man Rashid is a very good idea. His idle animation is very soccer-y.

Could the costume code be for topless soccer man Rashid? Is the world ready?

Edit: nevermind the costume has a jacket

Blueblur1

I imagine that whatever 30th anniversary surprise they have has been delayed to release with Season 3/SSFV. If Bornfree is right it's going to be a 30th anniversary arcade mode. I expect a couple more classic stages before year's end finishing with Sagat and his Thailand stage.

Numb

I imagine that whatever 30th anniversary surprise they have has been delayed to release with Season 3/SSFV. If Bornfree is right it's going to be a 30th anniversary arcade mode. I expect a couple more classic stages before year's end finishing with Sagat and his Thailand stage.

Delaying even anniversaries?
Capcom is too good

HardRojo

Capcom can't get any piece of information right lol.
Lots of stuff dropping on the 25th, my FM is ready for those stages.
I'm guessing Laura will probably either lose the shirt and play in a sports bra or, uh, lose the shoes and socks, maybe.
If Capcom knew what a sports bra was, Laura would've worn one by now lol.

Numb

Is it a delay if it's happening all year?
Give it time
One thing Capcom proved is the amount of ways it can fuck with people
It would have been complete nonsense regardless of the timezones thing tbh.

Indeed
I gotta say, Bison not getting a single new costume since launch of the game is starting to rustle my jimmies.

Bison has a Fist of the north star getup
Don't need anything else

Top Bottom