• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Nobody plays plays fighting games to begin with... And even less play fighting games on a Linux pc

Yeah, only 0.76% of Steam users are on Linux according to the Steam survey.
Capcom could look forward to a few thousand additional sales, assuming that Linux users purchased SFV at a similar rate to overall the general Steam userbase.

However, since Capcom was working "closely" with Valve, it is also possible that Valve decided to pull out, perhaps due to the poor launch of SFV. But I doubt that either of the two is ever going to explain what happened to the Linux version.

im sayin but they aint hearin me
Yeah but she won't be bad...I don't play her but some of the stuff is kinda hard to react to, and on wakeup she has that lk? into trigger that gets her out of sticky situations. What is happening to Rog though? He's too powerful imo, damage is silly...

Also edited above, meant CC only giving you a crush when you have trigger.

Yeah but she won't be bad...I don't play her but some of the stuff is kinda hard to react to, and on wakeup she has that lk? into trigger that gets her out of sticky situations. What is happening to Rog though? He's too powerful imo, damage is silly...

Also edited above, meant CC only giving you a crush when you have trigger.
yea but 90% of this game in general is already hard to react to

wakeup lk into trigger? man what

Rog can have silly damage. He just should work for it more.

you saying rog pressing st.HK over and over until CC ggs isn't working hard?

Harrison has uploaded images early again. Here's a gif:

4a405ac83d7fd6b021194a6dad484082.gif

Neoxon

Damn that's awesome.

Wish they'd remake stages from games other than SF2 though.
Agreed, the Alpha & III games are filled with great stages that are ripe for potential remakes (though you could argue that Forgotten Waterfall is kind of a callback to Alpha 2).

Neoxon

Ucchedavāda;238033887 said:
That's a weird distribution of points. 1000 points in June, and then 10 times as much the next month, and 50 times as much in November, etc.
I guess the November mission is helping people grind for the Season 3 characters early.

Hold the fuck on, can I finally live my childhood dream?
CAN I FINALLY GET VEGA ON THE CAGE/FENCE MYSELF?!

Seriously this bugged me to no end on SF2 Turbo back in the day.

Oooh this also means another remix of the dope theme!

Guess they didn't want to fuck with Rog's damage scaling :mad:

Tap being less stupid is nice but whatever

Edit: That free FM is like half the damn character. Wow.

Oooh, that's a nice amount of free fight money.
This makes me decision to go for Season 2 or just get Kolin with fight money tougher.
Wish they'd just show which characters were coming up next.

Actually, nah, i shouldn't bitch about TAP being altered. They could have done more, but again, that's a move that feels fucking unfair and now people can counter it more effectively at any level its on.

FluxWaveZ

I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel lol.

It's like kicking a character when they already lost a limb.

Heh, I imagine that a FANG player knows how that feels. But it's a bit ridiculous. What the hell is the point of this nerf if Mika players literally aren't just throwing this move out anymore, it makes no goddamn sense.

And I feel like those TAP notes aren't really changes (I think I tested he already actually had throw invincibility on frame 1 for Level 1) but, if they are, it sounds like it got buffed, if anything. Yes, let's buff TAP.

Shouldn't all this news get a separate thread?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1380093
Heh, I imagine that a FANG player knows how that feels. But it's a bit ridiculous. What the hell is the point of this nerf if Mika players literally aren't just throwing this move out anymore, it makes no goddamn sense.

And I feel like those TAP notes aren't really changes (I think I tested he already actually had throw invincibility on frame 1 for Level 1) but, if they are, it sounds like it got buffed, if anything. Yes, let's buff TAP.
Nobody ever said Capcpom is good at balancing.

Top Bottom