• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Village

You guys think Tekken x Street Fighter is ever going to come out? Isn't the game basically done? Just realized that Q would be a perfect fit for a 3D fighter.
I think it will come out

I think you are gonna get that instead of tag game and soul calibur

Lulubop

This is the closest thing to rival schools we gonna get
Though we might actually get rival schools skins though, and characters now that those characters are canonically in universe.

Oh i'm sorry I didn't see the shiny material

The 8 color where he gets the red/orange hair
The color 5 where's blue and green with the dark green hair
Color 3 where's he's half brown with the Dark red hair
Color 2 where's white and blue

Strait fire

Damn, that looks really nice. Hoping Ed gets retooled a bit for S3.

Village

What do you have in mind for retooling ed

I play the guy regularly and all I can say Is he's stubby as shit and doesn't have an overhead and those are the only things I would change. Oh , hoping his 2nd v skill is a dash

What would you change?

Village

I don't hate dudley i just like ed a lot more. Though if we had to get a third strike person , since dudley was in 4. I want sean and necro. I also want makoto and you might be like, that's contradictory to you not caring about dudley being in the game, which is true, my response to that is " fuck you its makoto" .

I despise most aspects of how he plays so I gotta do it

To fight or to use?

Teh Lurv

Is it just me, or has the audio dropping bug gotten worse with recent updates. Originally, I'd only notice audio of effects dropping when I was playing or fighting Abigail. Recently, I've noticed it happen more and more often with non-Abigail matches. Every time it happens, it messes with my rhythm during the game.

Laura second VT should remove her from the game.

Is it just me, or has the audio dropping bug gotten worse with recent updates. Originally, I'd only notice audio of effects dropping when I was playing or fighting Abigail. Recently, I've noticed it happen more and more often with non-Abigail matches. Every time it happens, it messes with my rhythm during the game.

It was at the start of S2. When the servers were dying the audio drops with specific characters like Akuma and Chun Li.

Trickster

This is why no one likes weebs

Come at me bro
ninja-fat.gif

I have trouble comprehending a reality where people dislike Urien's Gill alternate, but I haven't seen it in motion, so maybe they're seeing something in motion that I have yet to see.
I love how Alex can't even star in the nostalgia SF3 path. Poor guy can't catch a break.
Are other characters the stars in the other SF paths? That said, whatever they were trying to do in SF3 died a death. No one besides Ryu and Chun will ever have the spotlight again.

It is what it is.

Trickster

I have trouble comprehending a reality where people dislike Urien's Gill alternate, but I haven't seen it in motion, so maybe they're seeing something in motion that I have yet to see.

I honestly just think it's a bad costume that looks like somebody's bad mod attempt at a Gill skin using Urien as a base (the hair especially looks all kinds of bad). I guess it's also worth noting that I didn't play Street Fighter before the 4th one. So I have no nostalgia for Gill's character design, which I have to admit I'm not a fan of either.

Village

Are other characters the stars in the other SF paths? That said, whatever they were trying to do in SF3 died a death. No one besides Ryu and Chun will ever have the spotlight again.

It is what it is.
The gill alt is cooler in motion

Soulstar

I love how Alex can't even star in the nostalgia SF3 path. Poor guy can't catch a break.

By 'can't even star' do you mean he's not in it? Because if you did he's the first person crossed out, so he's definitely in it.

I think they mean that Alex isn't where Ryu is on the screen.

That's what I initially thought as well, just wasn't sure.

And yeah, Alex should be there but Ryu's the poster-boy. It is what it is.

I was assuming Ryu was the player character in that picture. So it would be different depending on which character you are playing.

FluxWaveZ

Didn't realize Toronto did their Red Bull event last weekend. Grats on qualifying for the top 3, CountBlack.

I wasn't able to qualify for Montreal's top 3 this time, but it's for the best since my skill at the game is stagnating and declining. Hope my team makes it further than we did last time.

kirblar

Whoever at Capcom thought to add the alt-ethnicity color cosplay templates for a few of Menats costumes is going to be happy, one of the cosplayers at the event is using Story #15 as the model.

Top Bottom