• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Rocwell

Steve has an unusual anti-air game. It seems like he has to mix it up between using his cr. fierce or early jumping hp/hk and his sway, duck, and spin moves to evade jump ins. Not sure if the counter is safe on block but that could be an option as well.

Based on early testing it looks like there are enough landing frames that steve can do a sway into a jab or shoulder when they jump at you and if they are mashing jab they will get counterhit. The nice thing about this is you can turn the tables on them and put them in blockstun and start pressure rather than being put in it yourself.

Rufus' divekicks are gonna be a bitch to deal with though since they beat all of his dodge moves except for the spin at certain angles.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Guile sounds like he swings the other way whenever he says sonic boom.

This stream is proof that commentary has to fit the matches for it to be entertaining as well.

Welcome to the world of esports. Ever watch a League of Legends stream? It's like watching golf.

Yep, sounds like golf commentary... ugh

i watch DOTA casts and Tobi Wan can keep excitement through a 6 hour cast better than these guys can over 5 minutes.

Imm0rt4l

Alexes cross combos with law and kaz are sick. You would think Dieminon would be able to lame out more effectively now that he can downback in even larger stages....KAPPA.

Chavelo

I swear, if MLG goes with this type of commentary and use someone else besides Juicebox for KOF, I'll fuckin... powerbomb a goddamn child on a cement sidewalk.

Like, I will pick up the kid, put his head with neck up below my crotch, pick him up by the stomach, then do the fucking Last Ride pose and make sure to break his back with all my force.

Do you want me to do that shit, MLG? No? Then fucking go with Juicebox!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I swear, if MLG goes with this type of commentary and use someone else besides Juicebox for KOF, I'll fuckin... powerbomb a goddamn child on a cement sidewalk.

We'll be the Dudley Boyz, I'll set up the table, you power bomb from the top rope.

Mr Jared

The golf claps killed me. I'm dead. fuck.

To be fair, there's not a lot of people here. Screen Burn is unfortunately about 2 miles away from the rest of SXSW. I don't expect the convention center in general to get much traffic.

I also just realized the Lollipop Chainsaw bus is here.. so hopefully that's playable :3

Ferrio

Banned
Someone needs to tell these guys that commentating isn't just saying what you see on screen. We have eyes, this isn't radio.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
You guys are such haters. You cant expect #esports reaching FGC level of awesome so soon.

brian

To be fair, there's not a lot of people here. Screen Burn is unfortunately about 2 miles away from the rest of SXSW. I don't expect the convention center in general to get much traffic.

I also just realized the Lollipop Chainsaw bus is here.. so hopefully that's playable :3

I'm not even talking about the crowd. The woman that is hosting comes out and golf claps after every match.

Top Bottom