• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Another casual question for those who've played:

How fucked is the last boss compared to 4? Seth was shit and it always infuriated me that I could clear Medium perfectly with no issues and then get to Seth and be destroyed in ways that didn't even make sense. I rarely was able to beat him and it kind of killed the game for me as no matter how good I was on Medium, I couldn't really accomplish anything, achievements/whatever, because of that fight. Some seriously overdone input reading and cheap moves going on there.

Also... it already pisses me off that Ogre looks like Seth, haha.

Filth

Another casual question for those who've played:

How fucked is the last boss compared to 4? Seth was shit and it always infuriated me that I could clear Medium perfectly with no issues and then get to Seth and be destroyed in ways that didn't even make sense. I rarely was able to beat him and it kind of killed the game for me as no matter how good I was on Medium, I couldn't really accomplish anything, achievements/whatever, because of that fight. Some seriously overdone input reading and cheap moves going on there.

Also... it already pisses me off that Ogre looks like Seth, haha.

I did it drunk on medium last night on my first shot. Pretty easy. I think there's a secret boss though based on the story

Rocwell

SFIV has custom soundtrack!!!?
hCsXf.gif

I meant Super. I think vanilla didn't have custom soundtracks on PS3 if that's the reason behind the gif.

Filth

Is this going to be easier for casuals to pick up than SFIV? That's what it's been sounding like, but I'm not sure.

I'd say yes. But coming from some1 that played sf4. I played online last night and got bodied so hard I had no idea wtf was going on. But I did play the same guy a lot :(

LowParry

No early copies found here in Utah. Looks like I'm waiting till Tuesday which is fine. Got Sonic Gen to run through and more SSX to enjoy.

LProtag

I'm so close to ordering off Amazon...

What little I've learned of execution I've probably lost since I took a break from SF. I'm probably going to be just as bad as a new fighting game player.

vocab

I'm so close to ordering off Amazon...

What little I've learned of execution I've probably lost since I took a break from SF. I'm probably going to be just as bad as a new fighting game player.

Don't worry. My SFIV execution is complete ass. There's gonna be a lot of new 2d players playing this game. You won't get crushed. Just learn how to link jabs into chains.

could you PM me whered you get it around CSUN?

Got it in LA. You can also get it in Covina area... I didn't get it in northridge, had to go to Santamonica or LA. ( All you need is google now that I mentioned the cities... you cant get it at chains, do a little research my man. )

I posted a video about how I got mine here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE9UVpLP47E

go here too http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...ly-sighting-thread.155366/page-4#post-6582624

Tizoc

OK, how the heck do you turn off Easy/Quick Combo? IT'S MESSING UP WITH MY SGS INPUT!

There's no text, voices, or narration, so knock yourself out.

If anything, you'll just know what costumes they'll be wearing.

Cool, now let's see someone unlock them for play >=3

Anzt2.png

36fc85.jpg

Got it in LA. You can also get it in Covina area... I didn't get it in northridge, had to go to Santamonica or LA. ( All you need is google now that I mentioned the cities... you cant get it at chains, do a little research my man. )

I posted a video about how I got mine here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE9UVpLP47E

go here too http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...ly-sighting-thread.155366/page-4#post-6582624

Hmm well if its in LA then I guess I can wait. Already got it preordered on Amazon but unfortunately PS3 special editions isn't eligible for release date delivery =/.

Pretty cool to know that a gaf member is in Northridge =D

SUPARSTARX

So the free color pack's gonna be a small amount of colors. :(

I wished there would be unlockable colors in the game instead of more dlc -_-

Top Bottom