• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

scy

No one ever wins these things. I bet they have like 100 boxes with the code per state. Its just a scam to get you to buy the product, or in this case food. I never do this stuff. Waste of time.

Taco Bell is like my guilty pleasure drunk food. I might as well go for the prize.

l3403c7e80000_1_27368.jpg

Taco Bell is like my guilty pleasure drunk food. I might as well go for the prize.

Same here. This will end up well, I see it now:

Hypothetical #1:
"Yeah....gimme 5 of them Vita boxes"

Hypothetical #2:
"....what the hell did I want again, Oh, gimme 3 chicken quesadillas"

:lol

surprised gaf are tacobell quesadilla fans. Hate how it seems the price goes up every time I visit.

Curious if this promotion will hit the food court at my college.

GringoJB

lol its in a bin not a caulking gun that would be awesome though
The thing that they use to put sour cream on things totally looks like a mega caulking gun... unless they don't use it anymore!

I wish I could get on board with this, but my whole Taco Bell strategy revolves around eating lunch for under three bucks (two tacos and a burrito or something), so I'm thinking not :-( Good to see a high-visibility Vita promotion from Sony, though!

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
The thing that they use to put sour cream on things totally looks like a mega caulking gun... unless they don't use it anymore!

I wish I could get on board with this, but my whole Taco Bell strategy revolves around eating lunch for under three bucks (two tacos and a burrito or something), so I'm thinking not :-( Good to see a high-visibility Vita promotion from Sony, though!

yeah they still use it for sour cream but not to put meat on stuff

But there is a winner EVERY 15 MINUTES!.

I've never won one of these myself but Microsoft had a win it every 15 minutes promotion last year with Burger King and my buddy got a 360 out of it.

I'm just glad there is a way of winning that don't actually require eating at Taco Bell. Hopefully there is a simple online no purchase proof means of winning as well.

I think everyone who tried hard enough got a 360 from that! MS threw some serious cash at that one and made it easy to get codes/win.

of course, they were RROD models.

I will put some effort into this one, sounds like the Reality Fighter game is the way to go for easy entry, maybe?

Rapstah

Because the plural "vitas" made me curious about what the thread name phrase would be in Latin, I translated it.

Implḗtō faciem vestram cum gorditis casei.
Víncitō vitas ad statiō venati.

Do ye fill yer faces, with gorditas of cheese
Do ye win vitas, from the station of play
♫

Sorry for taking your time.

EDIT: And don't quote this while I'm retconning out my grammatical errors.

A little off topic, but is anyone else bothered by that poster? With the $ sign in front of the "5" I keep reading it as the "Five Dollar Buck Box".

Seems sloppy for such a major campaign.

A little off topic, but is anyone else bothered by that poster? With the $ sign in front of the "5" I keep reading it as the "Five Dollar Buck Box".

Seems sloppy for such a major campaign.

oddly enough, i'd be wondering what there was 5 of if there was no dollar sign, even though it's redundant

So what is the trick to the 15 minute thing cause I know a ton of people on gaf won 360s like that. Are you supposed to wait till 3am or something before playing. Is there a point in the 15 minutes you put the code?

zeioIIDX

I may try this. I ended up winning a copy of ModNation Racers through that Subway thing they had last year. Never won anything of that magnitude before, lol. Brings back memories of those contests they used to have in EGM in the 90s to win a gaming PC and a bunch of consoles...

No "Eat a Pita for a Vita" campaign?

You know, I just tried to look up the old Burger King "Eat a Pita" commercial on YouTube, and it failed me completely. First time that's happened in a while. I figured there would be several copies on there but there doesn't appear to be any.

I... Well, I guess I'll get this when it comes out. Should fulfill my 'once every few months' craving of Taco Bell...

Although Baja Blast Mountain Dew is godly stuff.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody extolling the virtues of Taco Bell obviously doesn't have a Del Taco nearby. That's the real 3am drunk "Mexican" fast food.

Top Bottom