• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I've been mentally preparing myself to eat at Taco Bell more than I ever do because of this thing, and I tried the gordita one today.....terrible. A taco wrapped in a burrito with some slime holding it together, come on. How can anyone be a fan of that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
baja blast, and a chance to win a vita? im sold!(why hasnt baja blast been mass distributed yet? i need a fix that doesnt require a trip to taco bell..)

Gameboy415

I love Taco Bell (it's the only non-burger fast food place in my area) and I can't afford a Vita at launch so sign me the hell up.

Apeopleman

So its everything in the picture for 5 bucks? Sounds like a decent deal to me

Although taco bell is famous for making their stuff look much bigger in commercials. I remember they had this 99 cent deal going, so i bought ten, and they were so tiny. Hows the size of all the pieces in the picture?

Ill buy one box.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just ate two of these boxes in one day, help.

As if I needed an excuse to eat Taco Bell.

Dammit, why the FUCK did my uni replace ours in the student union with a god damn baja fresh. It's expensive, not as tasty, still just as bad for you, and screw the west coast

kuYuri

I'm not a fan of Burrito Supremes (way too much beans), but these boxes are a good value for amount of food vs cost otherwise.

I'll try to get one tomorrow or something.

Never had a Cheesy Gordita before and I really want one based on all the impressions here. Gonna pick up one of these boxes tomorrow for sure. Taco Bell is one of the few fast food places I don't mind...but I don't really make it a habit.

Oh man Taco Bell's 5 dollar box is probably the best value if you want a bunch of food to stuff yourself with but the quality is pretty low. Where I live there are so many better options.

mattiewheels

Dammit, why the FUCK did my uni replace ours in the student union with a god damn baja
fresh. It's expensive, not as tasty
I've never heard someone complain about another Mexican restaurant not being as tasty as Taco Bell. A strange moment, I guess.

Eh, I'll try this out later today when i wake up...
I'm off the next day as well, so if any severe consequences happen, I'll have a recovery day :D

Edit... why couldn't there be Crunchwrap supreme or Double Deckers in this :C

TaroYamada

I've never heard someone complain about another Mexican restaurant not being as tasty as Taco Bell. A strange moment, I guess.

Ehh, Baja Fresh is disgustingly greasy. It's also REALLY overpriced. I don't think I'd take Tbell over it, but given my Baja Fresh is across the street from the much better tasting Chipotle I'd just go there.

Acrylic7

I remember ordering some tacos from them, and when I got home they didn't have any sour cream on them. I kinda flipped out.

Jaroof

Gonna be getting like 4 codes tomorrow :D
Was supposed to get 2 on Thursday, but they didn't have the boxes in yet.. they get them in tomorrow.
So I'm gonna get the codes they owe me, plus two more.
*crosses fingers*

Also, does anyone know when the winners receive their Vitas?

On a sidebar, does anybody else find it weird that this is, so far - the ONLY piece of major national marketing I've seen for the system in the US? The thing is launching in less than a month, and the only places I've seen talking about it, are people speculating on just how hard it'll flop once it hits US shores.

I'm completely flabbergasted as to why Sony didn't buy up a massive chunk of the VGA's ad space, and carpetbomb the place with game trailers. This device is entering the US market with an uphill battle ahead of it - and I don't see the logic in a "stealth launch".

So its everything in the picture for 5 bucks? Sounds like a decent deal to me

Although taco bell is famous for making their stuff look much bigger in commercials. I remember they had this 99 cent deal going, so i bought ten, and they were so tiny. Hows the size of all the pieces in the picture?

Ill buy one box.

They're $5.99 locally. Oregon's minimum wage is pretty high, though.

Anyway, I made a trip to Taco Bell specifically for this promotion, ordered the Gordita Big Box Meal, but did not get the actual box. All my food was just in a bag so I didn't get the entry code, nor can I play the AR iOS game for an entry since it looks for the box top. I'm a bit peeved.

boiled goose

good with gravy
i hate taco bell so much.
it is literally garbage food.

no point in ever going when there are better non-chain and chain 'border' food places around.

that's like feeding a warm kitten glass.
what they do to you?
it's nothing like that.

Can we do this like the Every10minutes contest and get everyone a Vita?

loooooooooooool

NEVER FORGET!!!

nt1jN.jpg

UPS SATURDAY DELIVERY

NOT A FUCKING GAME!!!

Top Bottom