• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

_woLf

Ugh, I would love to stuff my face like this and win a Vita. But it seems like every time I have Taco Bell, my face flares up with acne, and I'm in my 20s. I hate it. I have TB on occasion anyway just because it's tasty, though.

I'm still mad at them for getting rid of spicy chicken. WHY DID THEY GET RID OF MY SPICY CHICKEN CRUNCHWRAPS ;A; They never even gave a reason!

micah

hah! I didn't think it'd work; by using the IOS app and kinda playing with the image of the box from the first post I got a free entry. I feel like I cheated....

Jaroof

Got a box tonight, but no Vita contest on the box. What a ripoff.

Try calling before you go, to make sure they have them or not.
That's what I'm doing.

There have been a few times where they told me they would have the boxes on a certain date, but didn't. Saved a trip or two by calling ahead of time.

Today, on my very first $5 box.

2012-01-30_14-02-17_833.jpg

BFIB

I went up today, and no box. Even had signs all over the place, and my medium drink had it advertised all over it.

Takao

Banned
guys do the boast thing and be like i'd "I'd want a PSVita so much that I'd buy a PSPgo... oh I already have one... :(" and take a picture of sad duck:

lgeQY.png

Kyzer

Banned
I did this and it literally was a hassle to try and get through their shitty website only to be cookie glitched into not being able to enter.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I've tried 4 times and no win, not sure if I can keep gambling with my money/life like this...

Tried this on Saturday, the place didn't even have the box... I went with the Beefy Crunch box.

May try the cheesy gordita one at another location...

Comet

Yup, tried this and my body is in so much pain. All those preservatives.... all that sodium... is it worth it?

and of course I lost.

- J - D -

I tried the box last Sunday and didn't win, but from now on I'll just stick to the Battle AR game to try to win. Can't keep eating this stuff.

Whoa, a winner. That's awesome!

Guess I'll be eating this for dinner...then shitting it out a few hours later. All in the name of PS Vita.

- J - D -

You know you can just play the AR game once a day to enter, you only get one entry per day whether it be a code or just playing the game.

So really you only need to buy the $5 box once.

He just secretly loves the food.

Having a single-entry limit across both means of contest entry seems counter-productive for Taco Bell. Don't they want us to keep buying this junk?

geebee

Banned
I'll never understand the "Taco Bell gives me the runs" argument. How weak are your guys' stomachs? I usually eat pretty healthy foods, but if I end up eating something crappy like Taco Bell, I don't get the runs. And I'm even underweight..

ok. so gaf... we know what we gotta do...

tally up the amount of boxes bought prior to the winner. and thats our win ratio!

then we can all just purchase that many boxes and we should be golden!

congrats to the winner!!

He just secretly loves the food.

Having a single-entry limit across both means of contest entry seems counter-productive for Taco Bell. Don't they want us to keep buying this junk?

they probably assume that a not crazy person wouldn't keep the taco box like some sort of hoarding lunatic. ( I can't throw it away I'm going to use it later!)

I won a vita too! Oh my god! :D

But.. What now? Did anyone who won get an email? I haven't gotten anything.. Really worried. I did it on my iPod touch so I don't know if it left off crucial information on the page.

Carl

But.. What now? Did anyone who won get an email? I haven't gotten anything.. Really worried. I did it on my iPod touch so I don't know if it left off crucial information on the page.

Another winner?

BUT WARIO SAID IT WAS A SCAM?

- J - D -

Congrats! The contest rules state that you'll be contacted in the manner of info you provided. E-mail of text message if you gave them your number.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
You'll never feel more alive than when visiting the toilet after eating at Taco Bell.

I know this is a running joke, but I've never had issues with Taco Bell. I've had more issues with actual Mexican sit down restraints than Taco Bell.

That being said, I only have one cheat meal a week, so not sure if I'll make any trips to the bell.

Picked up a box today...Wow it says I won! Same message that The Iron Yuppie got. I am anxious as hell lol. They have my email and home address. Haven't recieved an email yet. Did I just win a fucking Vita?! No way!

The meal was good too. :)

Just for the record, I asked for no tomatoes on the burrito and they still gave me some. It was terrible.

Winning must be Taco Bell's way of apologizing! Oh and still no email :(

Takao

Banned
Someone win one for me so I can buy some Dragon Boxes with the left over money. <3 <3 <3

I can't enter (nor eat weird food) on account of being from the land up north. :(

Ploid 3.0

never have any problems after i eat taco bell and i eat my fair share of it

Same for me, I eat a lot of spicy food also and have no problems. I go out of my way to make food spicy. I also love Taco Bell and feel normal after. I recently heard about the Taco Bell - Barf type comments.

Top Bottom