• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I never win these things. :(

6675860403_acbd4f40bb.jpg

http://unlock.tacobell.com/unlock/

Details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...&utm_campaign=Feed:+PSBlog+(PlayStation.Blog)

PlayStation and Taco Bell just dished out some exciting news live at CES! While the US launch of PlayStation Vita is still more than a month away, PlayStation and Taco Bell have teamed up to give you the chance to win yours before they go on sale in stores. Starting January 26th through March 11th, one winner will be selected EVERY 15 MINUTES!

The folks at Taco Bell are eager to give you three ways to win your very own PS Vita: Unlock, Battle or Boast. Here’s a quick breakdown:

UNLOCK THE BOX: Beginning January 26th, Taco Bell’s specially marked $5 Buck Box – which includes a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Crunchy Taco, Burrito Supreme and medium fountain drink – will also provide a code that can be entered online for an instant chance to “unlock” and win a PS Vita.

BATTLE: Download Taco Bell’s new mobile app to check out the exclusively designed Reality Fighters Dojo game where you can “battle” your friends to win a PS Vita.

BOAST: Taco Bell’s online contest will encourage you to submit a photo or video “boasting” about what you’re willing to do for a PS Vita. Submissions will then go into an online gallery where you and your peers can vote for the winners – it could be you!

PS Vita: Taco Bell $5 Buck BoxPS Vita: Taco Bell $5 Buck Box

Regardless of whether you win with an Unlock, Battle or a Boast, your prize pack will include one PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system, one copy of the PS Vita exclusive Little Deviants, one 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and your choice of one of the following: ModNation Racers: Road Trip, MLB 12 The Show or LittleBigPlanet.

Mark your calendars for January 26th. In the meantime, start sharpening those battle and boasting skills — we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

6675860299_06c546cb64.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...The presence of Little Big Planet as a title you can choice should be interesting, right?

Valnen

You'll never feel more alive than when visiting the toilet after eating at Taco Bell.

I never understood this phenomena among the internet and people claiming to get diarrhea after eating taco bell. Do so many of you have stomachs this weak? I've never ever had issues with their food, other than it being kind of gross when I actually want something decent.

Who the hell would eat something called "gordita"?
They're actually pretty tasty at times. Why care about the name of a food?

I'm gonna try and win this thing, despite my strong preference for Taco John's.

I also want the official rules:

I want to know if I can input more than one code in any given 15 minute period.
I want to know if the 'unlock' alone is every 15 minutes (not interested in other two options).
I want to know if the 'every 15 minutes' spans a 24 hour period.

With the Mountain Dew/360 contest I really cleaned-up back in my senior year of college.

I never understood this phenomena among the internet and people claiming to get diarrhea after eating taco bell. Do so many of you have stomachs this weak? I've never ever had issues with their food, other than it being kind of gross when I actually want something decent.

They're actually pretty tasty at times. Why care about the name of a food?

I think 'Mexican' food in general has this stereotype.

RPGCrazied

No one ever wins these things. I bet they have like 100 boxes with the code per state. Its just a scam to get you to buy the product, or in this case food. I never do this stuff. Waste of time.

I have a TBell gift card with like 6.87 left on it. Won't be enough for the box up here in Alaska but will get me close. Will be my one and only shot, feeling lucky.(Hadn't eaten there in about 6 years before I got that gift card)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
No one ever wins these things. I bet they have like 100 boxes with the code per state. Its just a scam to get you to buy the product, or in this case food. I never do this stuff. Waste of time.

But there is a winner EVERY 15 MINUTES!.

I've never won one of these myself but Microsoft had a win it every 15 minutes promotion last year with Burger King and my buddy got a 360 out of it.

I'm just glad there is a way of winning that don't actually require eating at Taco Bell. Hopefully there is a simple online no purchase proof means of winning as well.

Top Bottom