• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stumpokapow Presents: Black Panther vs Namor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudcrab

Namor has sealed his fate and the showdown should be incredible but the real question is what is going on with Doctor Strange. Dude just killed the JLA, coldblooded.

Namor has sealed his fate and the showdown should be incredible but the real question is what is going on with Doctor Strange. Dude just killed the JLA, coldblooded.

Isn't Strange gonna lose his SS Mantle soon. This storyline is so odd. Trying to make sense of Marvel Storylines involving the Avengers right is confusing. Are these running concurrently.

PsychBat!

Banned
oya1rNz.jpg
v3CKmS1.jpg
Q3Lm7oe.jpg
hold me, gaf.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I know it was war and all, but that statement even gave Black Bolt pause. Namor needs to go for that shit he pulled with Thanos.

Panther was about to put him down for good, so. Namor got lucky that Panther was held back by Hulk, Beast and Mr. Fantastic.

I know it was war and all, but that statement even gave Black Bolt pause. Namor needs to go for that shit he pulled with Thanos.

Shuri baited Namor when he was suing for peace so he'd leave Atlantis undefended, then genocided their asses. Along comes Thanos Servant and sez they'll kill whatever is left if he doesn't help.

Fair is fair. Tchalla needs to lrn2imperiusrex

Isn't Black Panther invulnerable thanks to his suit? Can't he kick Hulks butt?

Invulnerable? Far from it. It does however make him far more than he would be with just his fleshy meatsack body. Hulk on the other hand has more than enough strumph to just rip his suit to shreds. Vibranium itself is nice and strong, but it's nowhere near as durable as say, adamantium.

tbh Namor didn't do anything much worse than Shuri, who fucked him and Atlantis over super hard. I don't know how Panther can be so outraged.

Then again this is the same world where Scott Summers is a terrorist for being controlled by a cosmic being beyond comprehension against his will....because the Avengers wouldn't listen to him in the first place. And as he was fixing the world, the Avengers decided to attack him relentlessly. Because.

kswiston

Looks like Namor has a new team from the cover of New Avengers 24

New_Avengers_24_Cover-610x925.jpg

EDIT:

Here are the Characters on that cover

Thanos
Thanos' generals Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight
Black Swan (a new character created in this run)
Namor
A version of Terrax (herald of Galactus)
Maximus (Black Bolt's brother who is both a super genius and insane)

Mr Swine

Banned
Invulnerable? Far from it. It does however make him far more than he would be with just his fleshy meatsack body. Hulk on the other hand has more than enough strumph to just rip his suit to shreds. Vibranium itself is nice and strong, but it's nowhere near as durable as say, adamantium.

Ok, I thought his suit was made with the same kind of material Captain America's shield. Don't have Marvel comics here in Sweden :/

Every issue of NA, I keep hoping one of them throws down the gauntlet and they have it out, a fight that goes on for an entire issue which will end in one of their deaths or humiliation that they could never let down.

BP/Namor: "Remember that time I beat you so hard the Watcher came back to life to announce that it was the greatest ass whooping to have ever taken place in the multiverse"

BP/Namor: ...

BP/Namor: "I do"

galvatron

I thought they were about the same durability, but I'm pretty casual...

Ok, I thought his suit was made with the same kind of material Captain America's shield. Don't have Marvel comics here in Sweden :/

In the MCU, yes. Captain America's shield is pure vibranium. But in the comics, it's an alloy of a bunch of different shit, including Uru (the same metal that Mjolnir is made from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom