• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Substitute teacher arrested having sex with teen in cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a graveyard smash

This deserves to be made first post

OP situation is actually really disturbing honestly though. A 16 year old :x...
Im 26 and would feel weird about a 18 year old and this lady is 50 with a 17 year old? errrrgghh

crpav

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

But why in cemetery?

Fetishes bro...

Dunkley

What purpose does showing a picture of her serve.

So potentially other affected minors (if there are any) could step forward and inform the police would it just so happen that this is a repeat offense committed by the culprit.

Like in the cemetery.

Tbh the most positive thing to take from this is the fact that they didn't also do it on somebody's grave or anything of the like, but I agree that the title is a bit misleading in the sense that they had sex in a car as opposed to actually in the cemetery.

People sneaking to have sex in a cemetery is not uncommon at all. It's a pretty secluded place where you don't really have to worry about people catching you.

rjinaz

Knew him since middleschool and having sex since 16? Creepy. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes back even further than that and they (the kid and the teacher) are sticking with 16 to avoid an even harsher felony charge for the teacher.

The graveyard is the least creepiest thing about this story honestly. She's almost 50 and married.

platocplx

Ghastly.

At first i thought they meant like on peoples graves and stuff. then they said in his car. still despicable. but man it seemed even wilder.

studyguy

I've seen enough early 90's horror flicks to know that if you fuck in a cemetery then some horrible monster is going to slice you in half just as it's getting good.

Yeah, this is really disgusting. and she isn't even attractive (she's actually pretty ugly). I think there are some very sinister motives going on here.

PillarEN

"she was digging her own grave"

"she was one foot in the grave having sex with a minor"

"wow she even looks like a witch in that pic. spoopy"

More like Sementery. Am I right or what?

Also, you guys are assholes taking shots at her looks. Think it should be mandatory these posters should have to post a photo of themselves.

Babyshams

I find it odd how its all puns and jokes because its a female teacher and male student. If the genders were reversed people would be calling for the teachers head.

dity

More like Sementery. Am I right or what?

Also, you guys are assholes taking shots at her looks. Think it should be mandatory these posters should have to post a photo of themselves.
It has nothing to do with her looks and everything to do with people thinking he was in control of the relationship. Like a 16-year-old took it upon himself to fuck her and keep it up for like a year.

No. She's disgusting, and people who make light of male statutory rape are disgusting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom