• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Substitute teacher arrested having sex with teen in cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
I find it odd how its all puns and jokes because its a female teacher and male student. If the genders were reversed people would be calling for the teachers head.

This isn't a new double standard man. You should know by now how sexism and racism work on this board.

PSqueak

Banned
What's it with the people chewing her for being ugly, like, do y'all think it would be okay if she was hot?

Like, do y'all think real life is like those Kennan Thompson skits?

No. She's disgusting, and people who make light of male statutory rape are disgusting too.

it's not statutory rape. digging through this some more, it might not even be considered a sex crime; at most it looks like a misdemeanor for corruption of a minor. it only becomes a felony if it involves someone under the age of 16.

dity

it's not statutory rape. digging through this some more, it might not even be considered a sex crime; at most it looks like a misdemeanor for corruption of a minor. it only becomes a felony if it involves someone under the age of 16.
She was a 44-year-old women now 45 who took advantage of a teen in middle school to get her jollies off. She could have fucked any 18-year-old out of school. Piss off with this excuse making.

She was a 44-year-old women now 45 who took advantage of a teen in middle school to get her jollies off. She could have fucked any 18-year-old out of school. Piss off with this excuse making.

god forbid I try to point out what is actually at play here, but please keep telling me what you think I'm doing

dity

god forbid I try to point out what is actually at play here, but please keep telling me what you think I'm doing

One post you consider it might be corruption of a minor, next post you think it might not even be considered a sex crime. God should forbid you from typing such nonsense.

I don't care which exact crime it is, it's fucking disgusting.

One post you consider it might be corruption of a minor, next post you think it might not even be considered a sex crime. God should forbid you from typing such nonsense.

lol what? God should forbid you from typing period. Go take a timeout.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
N2SUlI2.jpg

obviously.

http://www.manchesterandassociates....n-of-minors-attorney-in-central-pennsylvania/

it's cute if you think I'm excusing or condoning this but morality and the law aren't 1:1. I'm not sure calling someone a rapist (who isn't one) is a great look, regardless of how gross that person is.

dity

obviously.

http://www.manchesterandassociates....n-of-minors-attorney-in-central-pennsylvania/

it's cute if you think I'm excusing or condoning this but morality and the law aren't 1:1. I'm not sure calling someone a rapist (who isn't one) is a great look, regardless of how gross that person is.

Well guess what, the law isn't always right. I say that as a CSA survivor.

lol what? God should forbid you from typing period. Go take a timeout.

No, threads like this on gaf always have gross joke replies and people trying to get to the nitty gritty of what exact law was broken while threads with female victims get none of that. It's a right piss off.

If 16 is legal consent, then I'm fine with this.
Well you shouldn't be. It doesn't matter if it was legal, relationships like this are abusive and morally reprehensible. An older authority figure should not be fucking someone they are supposed to be responsible for.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

how much different is 18 from 16 really?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Pretty fuckin different. I mean you're talking the difference between a senior in high school and a sophomore. There's a massive difference.

Society says that, yes. But in reality it's not "THAT" different. People develop differently at different ages.

It's one of the reasons why the age of consent is different in different states.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So a hotel, motel, holiday inn was to much money?

Damn now my work place has been sullied, can't catch a break here!

cwmartin

Society says that, yes. But in reality it's not "THAT" different. People develop differently at different ages.

It's one of the reasons why the age of consent is different in different states.

States have different age of consent laws because their kids develop at different ages?

cwmartin

Plenty of people seem to be oddly okay with this...

This woman should go to jail, and be unable to hold a position of any authority over minors ever for her entire life.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
One day GAF will learn to discuss subjects of statutory rape and consent with maturity and level-headedness. Alas, today is not that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom