• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subverse the "WAIFU LOYALTY SYSTEM"

Dunki

There is a new developer blog post on Kickstarter. And while they are talking about the remodeling of the Ship. They call it the "Millenium Falcon of Butt-Fucking.". The most important thing is probably their Waifu Loyality system.

Jz4JHDz89aesCqpScOl8PRogKcJoge-XMTiLbuJDxNMhd7R2mjqVbWspeLNElqYmxNkzOF5cUqYTXlMQcNVtpfcZ-_GRhSJBqulfQxte49Zznb3CG5qwXBgyOIrqvpUM1UCvd8xxOC1h88rW7GW_-D5mz_g9BXNRsOIwPP2VcH9Zwzy8HafOQpGWLXVhQQd9q0gA0n62REOzuDAbyJ7uWMQGwouEqbbzW_ECz8tQvkGcRUVJjnWsAHBZMlxhH5Lz3l28IKahsAXPCS6oapVOACaW9r7Em2Y_vjTnJHLZ=s0-d-e1-ft

In Subverse, we've decided to merge traditional RPG leveling with a loyalty system. Instead of having separate combat levels and then a romance system, you will be able to progress both at the same time by simply playing through the game. Each time you win a battle or complete a quest, you will be given an experience capsule.
You can then give that capsule to any waifu of your choice to grant her XP towards leveling up. Once she "dings" and levels up, she then gains a talent point, or...as we lovingly call them: Pooter Points (PP).
PP is used to unlock the sex scenes in Subverse. The more PP you have, the better/more complex sex scenes become available (very much like an MMORPG talent tree if it included eating ass). This streamlined system means that you don't have to fiddle around with combat talents or stats - she'll automatically perform better in battle and you'll get to focus your attention on what lewd acts she can perform in bed.

There are also some rewards to earn on her road to level 40. Every 10 levels includes a major "milestone" event for your waifu, and we'll be revealing the milestone rewards at a later date.
However, we will confirm that you she'll trust you enough to activate her loyalty quest once you hit the level cap!

In Short:
1) Fight battles/quests with waifu of your choice
2) Gain EXP in the form of a capsule
3) Feed this EXP capsule to any waifu on the crew
4) She eventually levels up and gains 1 PP to spend on sex scenes
5) Rinse and repeat until level 40 to unlock cool rewards

It is a new take om the gameplay element. While usuual you unlock these things due to conversations here it is also integrated in the gameplay.

Last edited:

Keihart

i thought this was more interesting before reading it.
Sounds pretty not fun, isn't the whole point of dating simulators to "date"? If you are just unlocking sex scenes upgrades you are better off having those unlocked from the start or unlocking them while doing lewd stuff.
I tried to understand, but i don't get it
iu

Last edited:

Dunki

i thought this was more interesting before reading it.
Sounds pretty not fun, isn't the whole point of dating simulators to "date"? If you are just unlocking sex scenes upgrades you are better off having those unlocked from the start or unlocking them while doing lewd stuff.
I tried to understand, but i don't get it
iu
It is more a Mass Effect meets Xcom meets fucking game. Not a dating sim. As for bonding and talking you can still do that. But you get now "rewared" for playing the game instead of going through all options in 30 minutes like in Bioware games

Top Bottom