• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigger not being good at marketing their work seems in line with how the kickstarter was run to be honest. They know enough to have the event in the first place, like they knew enough to have a stretch goal, but their implementation leaves a lot to be desired.

Live and learn.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Sailor Stars] 181
lkLePQa.jpg
WF4k3qD.jpg

BcqhLHq.jpg
No goggles necessary.

I actually feel rather sad about Nezu. I guess meeting a deadline is a more relatable conundrum for us normal non-Sailor people. Still disappointed that
her punishment was to... vanish into thin air? Long gone are the days of Eudial driving into the bottom of the sea.

Also, netorare galore.

Damn jarmel inwould of mugged younif i knew what you had signed. Congrats!! This year's otakon was way to stressful, to many fucking people and all the local haunts turned to shit this year :(.

Would've helped if there wasn't a Jay Z concert going on at the same time I was trying to get into Baltimore.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 12

How much could that shirt possibly mean to that kid if he was willing to trade it for a pendant that cost only 270 yen? Give 'em your shoes, or something.

I thought the scene where the dogs started chasing those other players was their magic working by running all of the good players on the team out of the city so they had no choice but to play that kid's brother lol. And they should really cut down on the use of the Magical Stage. IIRC, it ain't cheap to use.

Sailor Moon SuperSilly 140

Usagi is rather shameless in requesting a free wedding dress to be designed.

Also Fish Eye is the only guy that isn't straight, but at least he isn't a lolicon.

Corpse Party Tortured Souls OVA 1

Might be because I've already seen the beginning played out multiple times, but I really wasn't that impressed with this OVA.

Creepy little girls, bloody walls, and disembodied bodies can only go so far before I'm bored stiff seeing the same thing over and over again.

Articalys

We saw just a bit earlier that Zettai Karen Children mangaka Takashi Shiina loves to draw congratulatory sketches for the seiyuu that were in the ZKC anime. No sooner had he finished a birthday sketch for Kisho Taniyama on the 11th (which was posted a bit earlier in the thread) did he immediately make one for Koji Yusa (birthday Aug. 12) as well.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I can't even remember the last Hollywood blockbuster that I watched that had a single truly memorable piece of music. Probably Hedwig's Theme twelve or thirteen years ago. Granted, I am far from having seen most recent blockbusters.

PVs and news from the weekend that I don't think we've covered yet, thanks as always to Moonphase for aggregating links:

Tokyo Ravens looks suitably like Kaze no Stigma, Tokyo Underground, and pretty much every other urban fantasy manga adaptation ever. Plus CG mech things!

CG looks bad and I can already tell the guy with the headband will be my favorite.

Nagi no Asukara has beautiful background art, but looks unfortunately like low-tier PA Works (it's very reminiscent of RDG and presumably uses the same staff). The trailer also gives as little away about the presumably supernatural elements of the story as possible - or, in fact, if there's much animation in the show at all...

Interested.

this thread is weird, i did get a screen print from the artist alley. I had come to a realization that artist alley is 99% hot asian girls selling deskjet printed Yaoi. Yeah and people spend way to much money on bad art at the artist auction.

Syrinx

Smile Precure 1

Who got a furry in my Precure?

Anyway, much like flowers and fashion were themes for Heartcatch, seems books will be one for Smile. Okay, fair enough. Cure Happy's screaming got a little annoying after a while. Tell her to not scream so much. And is Candy the only mascot this time around?

I think the ED gave me diabetes.

Smile Precure 1

Who got a furry in my Precure?

Anyway, much like flowers and fashion were themes for Heartcatch, seems books will be one for Smile. Okay, fair enough. Cure Happy's screaming got a little annoying after a while. Tell her to not scream so much. And is Candy the only mascot this time around?

I think the ED gave me diabetes.

There's another Mascot, but he's nowhere near as prominent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom