• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| !? Love Live is not real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Any reason?

One Punchman might be the first time where the manga actually is better animated than the anime LOL

I would laugh so hard if they just included the gifs of the manga instead of animating those parts themselves.

Good afternoon, duckroll, FGC | TUSR, Kiritobread, moon cat, Metroid, and everyone else. First time actually posting in here, and I think the pacing of this thread slowed down enough to be more managable to look at, haha. I've heard of the legendary summer horror bans, so I'll keep my impressions brief.
Welcome!

Mandelbo

Good afternoon, duckroll, FGC | TUSR, Kiritobread, moon cat, Metroid, and everyone else. First time actually posting in here, and I think the pacing of this thread slowed down enough to be more managable to look at, haha. I've heard of the legendary summer horror bans, so I'll keep my impressions brief.

I like how TUSR now embraces the FGC aura with that title. jiyuThug

Hi there, welcome to the fray!

Working!!! 09

LwjdcaK.png

Me when I start up a new episode of Working

9KiZReo.png
AZXtNbl.png

Me when I realize it's an Inami episode

Speaking about Inami:

8EDzGDE.png

This redeems everything she has done wrong in the past.

For the rest there were some top tier Yamada and Popura reaction faces, pretty hyped for Takanashi's mother to finally appear.

Omamori Himari 1-12 (END)

This certainly expanded upon the central themes of the manga. Some aspects were definitely more fleshed out, allowing for remarkable character growth. I wish they'd enlarged upon the better girls' stories though, and not inflated Himari's screen time so much. Also the constant exposure to Shizuku's vocal tic may have swayed me towards Kuesu as breast girl.

Passable adaptation. Manga was superior.

Overlord 09

Errr wow can't believe they actually did that. All the while it was happening I was sure they would pan away or BS it but nope. Battle maid stuff was nonsense and the constant explanation and exposition was annoying but damnnnnnnnnnnnnn I can't believe what I just watched.

kewlmyc

So....the sexy nurse in Testament of Sister New Devil...

She's the main character's aunt? And they bang?

And everyone is just okay with that?

Really?

Family friend according to the novels. Like how an older family friend might be referred to as "uncle" or "aunt" despite not being related.

Cry? But I was told it's all about the Batman.
Even Batman can make one cry

Nah what I meant is that it's gonna be a good while until we get a decent slice of life like SNAFU. Took 2-3 years for season 2 to come out. Can't imagine whatever comes next taking less than that.

Line_HTX

SNAFU2 yup. Watch both seasons and then in the end cry because you will only be getting shitty slices of life for a long time or until season 3 comes out.

Bet it makes a glopping noise as it flows endlessly down your throat.

I don't even.... Not sure if worse than Anna's baked cookies.... yuck

MY love STORY!! Episode 22 – The Letter to Me
CN7cp3FWEAANGzr.png

Yes a non answer, hope this means what I think it means, finally.

Silly episode for Yuki-chan.

Trivia was the oddest part, the zoo could have gave something better than coasters. Thats kind of cheap.

MY love STORY!! Episode 22 – The Letter to Me
CN7cp3FWEAANGzr.png

Yes a non answer, hope this means what I think it means, finally.

Silly episode for Yuki-chan.

Trivia was the oddest part, the zoo could have gave something better than coasters. Thats kind of cheap.
His reaction is a pretty clear indication that he's not gay. Just because he didn't explicitly say so is not really relevant

I don't even.... Not sure if worse than Anna's baked cookies.... yuck

Deep down, we all want some love nectar friend.

It's just about finding the right person, who wants to share their love nectar with yours.

Also, I just rewatched episode 14 of Space Dandy.

Still amazing.

Sölf

Zetsuen no Tempest 7-9
Well, it definitely improved now. Also I didn't really expect that twist in episode 8. I am intrigued how that will turn out.

Beats

I tried to watch God Eater, but it just continuously reminded me of those Otaking pictures about shading in anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom