• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Bonesaw mentioned on Twitter that he's been barred from submitting games to any GDQ in 2016/17. He's had a good attitude about it the whole time including the decision.

So what if his run replaced someone else's. It was the middle of the night, made quite a lot of donation money and had plenty of sponsor involvement. Shit yetee even made a waow shirt.

muh serious business hobbies I guess

idonteven

3e3.jpg

Bonesaw mentioned on Twitter that he's been barred from submitting games to any GDQ in 2016/17. He's had a good attitude about it the whole time including the decision.

So what if his run replaced someone else's. It was the middle of the night, made quite a lot of donation money and had plenty of sponsor involvement. Shit yetee even made a waow shirt.

It replaced someone else's run?

1upsuper

What's the context here?

1upsuper

Bonesaw had a run of Jak & Daxter that was kind of a disaster but was still fun to watch. I think a lot of us watching thought this might happen. It was late night and he and the couch went a little nuts with random stuff like telling people to spam Air Canada's twitter and the staff apparently asked them to tone things down a few times but it sort of kept happening, so here we are.

Hope this doesn't put him off for future GDQs, always enjoy seeing his runs.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. I had trouble thinking of what Bonesaw could have possibly done to get himself in trouble.

Ultimadrago

Bonesaw's a great on-screen personality. He's one of the best in GDQs for sure. I hope he shows up after that restriction period; (I should still be watching them).

jnWake

Bonesaw's hilarious. I don't remember which GDQ it was but it was pretty funny when he and other guys did a ridiculous dance during a run.

neshcom

Banned
Man, that's a shame. Bonesaw and crew were funny, especially for a little throwaway 2am run. GDQ is glut with hyper-focused, serious runs, so runs with charm and levity are especially appreciated.

JoeFu

Banned
Waow that sucks. I barely watched SDGQ, but caught most of boneswags run. It was freaking hilarious especially since it was such a late night run. Sucks he ain't gonna be running anything next year.

Really no fun allowed anymore :(

Top Bottom