• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sun and Moon August 12th Update Possibly Leaked: The Redemption of Raichu

RomanceDawn

RAICHU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BOY!!!!!!!

I never forgot you and it looks like they haven't either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YABADABADOOO!!!!

This is Pokémon. We're all being silly.

I don't know what other Pokémon have Alolan formes, though, because other threads regarding this subject have been respectful to people who are on media blackout.

Is it really too much to ask for the word "Raichu" to be removed from the thread title?

I know of at least one more Gaffer who'll casually stumble upon this thread's title and have the surprise ruined for him.

Thanks, Nostradamus.

Stop visiting gaming websites if you can't handle the most basic forms of information or marketing. Pretty simple.

TM25

Neo Member
Not a fan of that Raichu, but the type combo is new I think. Hopefully the mushroom evolves into something good, normally I don't like them.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
You can't expect people to not mention things that TPC wants them to know about pre-release. That's like you getting mad that someone mentions that you're the leader of a band of thieves in Persona 5.

You're not on a media blackout if you're on the internet, let alone a gaming forum and had it truly been that big of a deal to you you could've/shouldve stopped reading at "Pokémon"

Stop visiting gaming websites if you can't handle the most basic forms of information or marketing. Pretty simple.

Yeah, alright. Please keep Raichu in the thread title for no reason then. Sorry for being so damn unreasonable.

L Thammy

__dedenne_and_raichu_wdkno.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I can't change the title as far as I know so I'll leave it up to the mods, I didn't mean to spoil anyone just wanted a fun hook.

Crocodile

Really curious to see what Surge Surfer does and to see how the stats of these Alolan forms will differ from the classic models. It's interesting that regular Pikachu and Eggcexute seem to exist on Aloha yet their evolution are different. I would want to say that maybe its because these are Stone evolutions (to contrast them with Alolan Meowth and Sandshrew) but then Alolan Vulpix exist and that evolves into Ninetails via Stone too!

Raichu may not look as cool with the round edges (reminds me of Audino a bit) but it's not the looks that matter, it's the principle of the matter. Raichu is getting attention from GF, and we should be thankful.

Really interested to see how Wishiwashi's School Form is activated. Low HP? Environmental effect?

Joqu

Man, I've wanted some Raichu love for a long time now but I dunno about this one. The og ears were the best part

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
How would someone know what alola forms mean if he's on a blackout of this game lol?

Because of people like you guys.

VskjkZrl.jpg

I could let that go, though, considering that it's a general gameplay term. Listing a specific Pokémon, though...

ViciousDS

Banned
Yeah, alright. Please keep Raichu in the thread title for no reason then. Sorry for being so damn unreasonable.

Hey bro I've been on a blackout so what's an alola form since you seem to somehow know for being on a blackout by clicking into threads and reading them anyways?

Kinsei

Banned
I think it would be cool if Surge Surfer gave A Raichu STAB on water moves or made water moves super effective on anything weak to electric. Imagine OHKOing a Gyarados with Surf.

MUnited83

For you.
This is Pokémon. We're all being silly.

I don't know what other Pokémon have Alolan formes, though, because other threads regarding this subject have been respectful to people who are on media blackout.

Is it really too much to ask for the word "Raichu" to be removed from the thread title?

I know of at least one more Gaffer who'll casually stumble upon this thread's title and have the surprise ruined for him.

Thanks, Nostradamus.

The title itself spoils jackshit, and if you're actually on a media blackout you wouldn't have clicked on the thread and be spoiled in the first place.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Dude just posted a webm of part of the trailer showing Wishiwashi in action!

Not sure how to upload it since the 4chan link would disappear.

Don't give in, it's a fine title.
Agreed. One person with completely unreasonable expectations shouldn't merit everybody else having to cater to them.

Like, all it said was the name of the pokemon. If you don't wanna know what new the form looks like, fine, but don't come in the thread then.

udivision

It's like they designed him to be Fairy and then were like "OH WAIT, that other fat fairy rat" and made him Psychic instead.

Top Bottom