• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

RiggyRob

Is it just me, or has the microphone quality got worse recently? I noticed it the most during Resident Evil 7 DLC where Matt and Pat are shouting the loudest, they seem to be clipping reallllly high.

It's odd, because I would have though with them using an office to record with a proper mixer they wouldn't have that problem.

Strimei

"Here's your Star trek episode you dicks. Haha tricked you it's actually Pat bitching about Janeway for forty minutes."

I love Voyager and Janeway in particular and honestly I was so satisfied with that episode. Even if he did get some things wrong (of course).

Like Species 8472 was kind of planning on wiping out all life after they took care of the Borg, so helping the Borg fight back (even if the Borg were responsible for breaking into 8472's dimension in the first place and attacking them) was worthwhile.

Numb

I love Voyager and Janeway in particular and honestly I was so satisfied with that episode. Even if he did get some things wrong (of course).

Like Species 8472 was kind of planning on wiping out all life after they took care of the Borg, so helping the Borg fight back (even if the Borg were responsible for breaking into 8472's dimension in the first place and attacking them) was worthwhile.
giphy.gif

"Here's your Star trek episode you dicks. Haha tricked you it's actually Pat bitching about Janeway for forty minutes."
I would gladly subscribe to this podcast, especially because Pat gets so much wrong (like literally 90% of what he said about the end of Year of Hell), but says it with such entertaining vitriol.

I want to know what his thoughts on Archer would be, since season 1-2 Archer was kind of a crazy dumpster hobo.

Yeah that was a thing... Until Janeway turned around and exchanged the technology used against Species 8472, the only weapon that had any real effect on a threat potentially stronger than the Borg, for fucking Chakotay.

Strimei

If it takes being a nerd to help prove Pat wrong, then guilty! Plus I can't help that I have a great mind for useless shit. My father did, and I inherited it.

Yeah that was a thing... Until Janeway turned around and exchanged the technology used against Species 8472, the only weapon that had any real effect on a threat potentially stronger than the Borg, for fucking Chakotay.

Yeah, I didn't want to go into too much detail but yeah she turned around and gave it to them and...I think that was the last we saw of them? I thought they were kinda cool, to be honest (well, before that whole stupid "let's imitate Starfleet and learn how humans do" thing).

Anyway, Dark Souls episode tonight, they did what Plague advised and cheated in an item that will let them meet
Kaathe
and handle Sif as well with no problems. Everybody's happy!

...who am I kidding, some people will bitch.

Yeah, I didn't want to go into too much detail but yeah she turned around and gave it to them and...I think that was the last we saw of them? I thought they were kinda cool, to be honest (well, before that whole stupid "let's imitate Starfleet and learn how humans do" thing).

They were cool, and that was the last that species was ever talked about, but there sure as hell isn't much stopping them from just turning around and nuking the entire galaxy if they so chose.

Strimei

They were cool, and that was the last that species was ever talked about, but there sure as hell isn't much stopping them from just turning around and nuking the entire galaxy if they so chose.

Seems like a good hook, that'll languish forever, I guess.

DS part 49: Look at the lower right corner at some point in teh video.

You'll never be able to unsee it.

The SBFP LP of Omikron is art

At first, the SBFP were just fucking around with it and trying to get to the next mission. But then there is
the factory glitch
and then whatever was holding up the game just shat it's pants. It becomes so bad, that the game itself is a villian and the poor SBFP are the heroes trying to defeat it. The sheer insanity of the game spirals out of fucking control and the SBFP start treating this piece of polygonal agony like the piece of shit it is. The last episode ends on unsatisfactory note for the viewer, leaving to guess that is how the SBFP felt after beating the game itself,

The SBFP LP of Omikron is art

At first, the SBFP were just fucking around with it and trying to get to the next mission. But then there is
the factory glitch
and then whatever was holding up the game just shat it's pants. It becomes so bad, that the game itself is a villian and the poor SBFP are the heroes trying to defeat it. The sheer insanity of the game spirals out of fucking control and the SBFP start treating this piece of polygonal agony like the piece of shit it is. The last episode ends on unsatisfactory note for the viewer, leaving to guess that is how the SBFP felt after beating the game itself,

It is the Neon Genesis Evangelion of Let's Plays Let's Suffers Let's Fucks

I believe the proper term is "Fuck-through"

Naw you're right it was. Too bad either are too hot for Youtube

...goddammit now I'm getting images of the NGE opening with "KOOPY SANDWICH" "GameFAQs" "BLACKFACE" "SAVE RINGS" "SNEAK" flashing by to the theme

Dekutulla

Seems like a good hook, that'll languish forever, I guess.

DS part 49: Look at the lower right corner at some point in teh video.

You'll never be able to unsee it.

Oh wow. I'm glad I finished the episode before seeing this post. It didn't even register when I was watching but whoof. whoof.

zeemumu

I like Pat's fan theory of Crestfallen Warrior hollowing out because you robbed him of his purpose by fulfilling it more than the theory that he left because Frampt smells bad.

joe2187

Banned
Where is my omikron Supercut?

SpookyCookies announced it and he was never seen or heard from again....

any attempts to make the Omikron supercut seem to meet unfortunate ends.

is the LP cursed?

Where is my omikron Supercut?

SpookyCookies announced it and he was never seen or heard from again....

any attempts to make the Omikron supercut seem to meet unfortunate ends.

is the LP cursed?

Spooky's dead. DEAD.

Let it go, you don't know what you're messin' with No get off my post you eldritch bastard this is MY post

joe2187

Banned
Spooky's dead. DEAD.

Let it go, you don't know what you're messin' with

I was just wondering since it's b̡een҉ ͝a͡ whi͏le̵ Aͯͩ̈͋n̆d̍ͧ͆̿̓ͭ̓D̋ͥ̉̚a̐̉̎̈́͋͆̽ͨ͒ͨ̍͗ͦvͣ͌̌̍í̐̌̌̔͑̚d͋ͥ͆ͧ̿̂͊ͦ̊̃͋ͦ̓ͫͨͤ̃̚ ͒ͪͤͬ̀̍ͬ̔C̄̈͐͌̀͗ͩ͛̉ͩ̚aͦ͑ͥ͒͗͊̌̓͂͋̓̚gͪ̑̈́̋͑ͦ̓̌̓̋͐͒̅̌̌eͩ̌̄͒̅ͣ̂ͭ̈́̃̆ ͛͋̔͊ͯ͒̍̊͒ͤ̑̾ͭẅ́̂̃͆̋ͥi͒̇ͩͬ̌ͦ͊̆ͬ̒͑̃́͛̇lͥ͒̅̇͑̔̃ͨ̉̓̓ͫ̌ͩ͒̒̌͒̈́lͨ̿ͥ̍̌ͬ̌ͫͪͨ͗̾ͩ̽͌͗̋̏͂ ̒̄̅ͫͥ̚b͂̃̈́̓͌͋̍͐͆̋̂eͧͪ́̈́ͮ͆ͪ́̉̊͗ͬ͊ͮͮ ͗̉ͧͨt͒̈́ͣ̔ͣ̉͗͌̈́̏ͣ̈́ͮ͋hͮ͒ͯ͑ͨͭ̆eͨ̉̃̏ͥ͒̊̔̅͐ͥ̔̇͋ͣ̋̓ͪ͐ ͦ̄̈́̃̊̓̓h̏̒̃͗̌ͭ͆͐a̽ͩ͛̄̍ͣͯͥ̍ͦ̄r̀̾ͪͤ̍ͮ̒b̉͋́̓͊̋͑̇͑iͧͭ͐̏ͦ́̄͊͐̋ͪ͐ͤñͯ͗ͤg̒̊ͬ͂ͩͬͮ͆̑̌ͣ̓ẽͭ̇ͬ̑̋̿͊̾ͣ̃̎͛ͧͤͦ̍̑̚ř́̃̊̉ͥͣͫ͆̾̅͌͊̈ͧͨͭͭͬ ̐̀͋ͦͭͯ̓͂̐tͥ͆̓̏͑͋͊̎͂̄ͥö́ͯͮ͌ͩ͒ͦ̃͊̒̋̌̔ ̀́ͬ̾̎͑ͮ͂̔̓̿ͩ͌͂̎e̾͆͌ͦ̉̉̓tͨ̊̅ͦe̅̽͒̿̅̂ͤͤ̒̔̅̎ͩ̉ͧͧ̆͒̚r̒̂̊͒̊̾͊̒̉̔̉̍nͧ͂͆ͩaͬ́̀̓̋̅̑ͭ́́̉̈́̏̌ͤ̚l͌̂̏̇̋̀ͣͪ ̍ͩ̈́̄ͥ̂̾eͧ͋ͯ̓͂ͫͤͣn̈̌ͯ͊̾ͮ͗̓̌ͬt͛̿̌̄r͆̏͊̾͊̎ͦͬ̎͒̓̋̐̾̿͆ͨ̚ò͊̂̂͌̒̎͆̾p̈́̾͋̄̚yͫͫ̂͋͗̌̈́̐ͫ̽̂ͧ̌̐ͦͨ̅͒

Fat4all

Banned
I rewatched the Matt Wedding + DLC Honeymoon today.

It's pure Matt, I love it. Simpsons, Friends, Predator, Old Gods, Hatred of Children, Hatred of Woolie.

The perfect Matt vid.

zeemumu

Do you think the Souls games go on for so long because despite having an affinity for evasion mechanics in games, when given the option, Pat and Woolie will go for heavy hitters and tend to two hand their weapons, so they take less risks when dealing with certain areas, and because the attacks are too slow on the windup, faster enemies will get hits in so they have to level to keep themselves from becoming glass cannons?

Gestahl

Do you think the Souls games go on for so long because despite having an affinity for evasion mechanics in games, when given the option, Pat and Woolie will go for heavy hitters and tend to two hand their weapons, so they take less risks when dealing with certain areas, and because the attacks are too slow on the windup, faster enemies will get hits in so they have to level to keep themselves from becoming glass cannons?

Woolie is part snail and turns into a deer in headlights whenever you hand him a controller in a 3D spatial game

Finish watching the Omikron playthrough. Holy shit. What? Why?

I'm telling you right now

There is horrid shit and there is horrid shit that is art because the subject at hand causes the artist to go insane because of how incomprensibly shit it is. To comprend what is laid out on that LP is to comprehend how shlock can be molded to look like art. It is shlock, it is horrid shitty art shlock that no one on this thread could ever comprehend as being """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DEEP"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
My theory is that David Cage keeps getting work because people never exposed to good writing, keep thinking he's a good writer. It's shlock. Nonsensical polygonal shlock that only completely insane people will ever defend. God what a horrible game.

Pat: "What is SS matching web?"
Woolie: "Uh that'd that'd be the..uh..I...I assume that its the...I DON"T KNOW."

smh

Top Bottom