• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels weird to see the anti preorder movement on Reddit after I preordered a New 3DS XL, Majora's Mask 3D, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Also Xenoblade 3D and SMT Devil Survivor II: Record Breaker

I feel like we need to talk about these amazing alternate costumes concepts for RE6
http://residentevilorg/threads/re6-artbook-concepts.6466/
Which is your favorite?
personally I gotta go with jakes....all of them are particularily insane and I love it.

Leon with the RE4 merchant on his back, baseball Chris, and ALL of Helena's cool policelady outfits.
Also, as a long-time lurker in most communities, I think it is fine for lurkers to vote in the poll.
Yup, that's all I wanted. If anyone keeps up with this thread especially, it's fine.

Still let me know if you can't get back before the thread ends.

Is your avatar ok?
She's just bored.

Meanwhile, Kayne and Kim confirmed for Tekken 7.
8VHlNXF.png

Yeah, that as he grew up it really became a good man. ;_; I really want to spoil stuff, but i can't. Read faster!!! interesting tidbit: koe no katachi was on haitus for a full year over a court case or something like that because of the material the manga was covering.

For the recommendations, hopefully i don't get lazy and actually get around to doing it.

It's cool, I usually don't read often anyways. Wow that's really lame, I'm glad it got settled and they could finish it though

Archgan

Joose, I lost to Mara.

Mini RealGaf: I have a question : Is it wrong to be dissapointed, if the person that gave me the homework that I have to catch up was a person I don't really like.

Did this person actually come to your house or just gave it to you during school?

Zenfalcia

It's cool, I usually don't read often anyways. Wow that's really lame, I'm glad it got settled and they could finish it though

The material is pretty touchy to be a manga, kinda.
It's easy for people to get upset with disabled people being bullied because they are disabled.
yep, so am i. For some reason i got "lucky" and picked it up when it went off of haitus. So that was good.

I feel so left out for knowing nothing about Wrestling

Also does not help that I don't care for it

*shrugs shoulders*

Good Grief

I don't care about it either.

That's why you start talking about your own bullshit, like I always do.

GIT GUD

But since Matt talked about El Generico on the podcast recently, I had hoped he would say the brainbuster like this in his NMH playthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLLPIqQLU-4

It feels weird to see the anti preorder movement on Reddit after I preordered a New 3DS XL, Majora's Mask 3D, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

R/games told me not to preorder grim fandango remastered cause of double fines past actions. I responded by preordering

Think it's more targeted towards big AAA western publishers. Nintendo, indie and Japanese stuff in general seem to always be good quality even if the content isn't always great.

Oberon

Banned
Yeah he sent me a PM, thanks. Is it a person you dislike or not really have any interest in?

I think it's the later, I had to do like two presentation which her, and by the end I got really annoyed by her.

Did this person actually come to your house or just gave it to you during school?

Worse, through text. She has the terrible habit of sending millions of textes, and somtimes even cut a sentence in two for no reason. And she didn't stop even after telling her multiple times that it annoys me.

Why would anyone pre order nowadays anyway? Especially after colonial marines, watch dogs, and ac unity? It seems waaay stupid anymore.

I see no problem preordering games like Bayonetta 2 and Smash on Wiiu because nintendo doesn't release broken games. I also preorder anything SMT related. But you won't see me buying a ubisoft title anytime soon

Back in my day, you preordered games because you would have limited copies to get. Now everywhere has video games so it's sometimes pointless.

I only do it now so I can pay little by little with my broke ass.

I see no problem preordering games like Bayonetta 2 and Smash on Wiiu because nintendo doesn't release broken games. I also preorder anything SMT related. But you won't see me buying a ubisoft title anytime soon

Also because Nintendo titles don't drop in price, because they only produce so much of a product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom