• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think he gives a shit?
mtipW7cl.jpg

I'm just saying, magic can get to the point of broken quick, and if I can kill Havel with a sword by walking around him in circles really quickly, a demigod with laserbeams can probably pull it off.

sjay1994

Fuck might as well return the hype in the last few pages this OT has.

Here is a picture of the biggest dick OG I knew as a child.

Optimus%20Primal-4.jpg

I never liked Transformers or Beast Wars. I watched Gundam when my brothers were watching Transformers, and I was all like "You can't even pilot them shits!"

Sherlock Holmes is fictional, thus robbing it of the excuse to have really violent characters in a kids' series, and Sherlock can't do Ora ora ora's.
If you actually want suggestions go for honest Abe Lincoln. He could dish out a good DORAORAORA.

Also put a stupid gangster hat on him to make him look hip for the kids.
im kidding.

If you actually want suggestions go for honest Abe Lincoln. He could dish out a good DORAORAORA.

Also put a stupid gangster hat on him to make him look hip for the kids.
im kidding.

I actually had an idea for a group of people that all have President ghosts, so I wanted to save those for them.

If anyone has any cool historical figures I'm still completely undecided.

Zenfalcia

I actually want to start it up, because nothing really happens in the first chapter anyway.

How many chapters do you plan to have? I hope you have a rough plan on what you're doing and what the lore behind the world is. Like is there magic? Will you have people dying in the party? Since you said it's fairly clean, I don't expect there to be anything about cross species marriage/mating?

360pages

I can name at least ten historic figures or famous legends from around the world.

Sinbad, Henry Morgan, Sir Constatine, Sir Safir, Sanuel Bellamy.

These are just for the males, plus they are pretty obscure.

360pages

How many chapters do you plan to have? I hope you have a rough plan on what you're doing and what the lore behind the world is. Like is there magic? Will you have people dying in the party? Since you said it's fairly clean, I don't expect there to be anything about cross species marriage/mating?

There might be cross species romance. But nothing like sex scenes. I think I'm going to deal with it somewhat maturely having a relationship between two characters with personalities are aren't defined by their species.

Maybe about 20 Chapters, and I don't think anyone in the group will die. There will be magic, it's a clean world, but not pure it's not low fantasy, but more of a futuristic setting.

sjay1994

Basically as a kid my computer generated entertainment was Beasties(they fucking called it this in Canada) where robots turned into gorillas and dinosaurs,and this nerd shit too complex for me to understand called Reboot.

Sorry Woolz

Zenfalcia

There might be cross species romance. But nothing like sex scenes. I think I'm going to deal with it somewhat maturely having a relationship between two characters with personalities are aren't defined by their species.

Maybe about 20 Chapters, and I don't think anyone in the group will die. There will be magic, it's a clean world, but not pure it's not low fantasy, but more of a futuristic setting.

So, you're going to have these adults, i'm assuming, do some pg 13 romance.

Mmm.. ok. I don't know how you're going to end this besides having everyone go their separate ways or have it end on a non-ending unless you do a sequel.

I actually had an idea for a group of people that all have President ghosts, so I wanted to save those for them.

If anyone has any cool historical figures I'm still completely undecided.
Making antagonists for that kind of thing will be beyond fun. There's all kinds of messed up stories you an draw from. Motherfuckers through time have been all kinds of messed up, but maybe that's a bit too harsh for a Tweens book.

Anyway, my other suggestions for cool dudes would the Classical composers, Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

The whole "using illusions to fight" thing is right up a character like that's alley, too
I'm so fucking smart

Apparently he was the inspiration for my favorite Hellsing character "The Dandy Man" so I could totally just rip-off that design.

Making antagonists for that kind of thing will be beyond fun. There's all kinds of messed up stories you an draw from. Motherfuckers through time have been all kinds of messed up, but maybe that's a bit too harsh for a Tweens book.

Anyway, my other suggestions for cool dudes would the Classical composers, Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

Villains was my original inspiration to start the thing, since I thought it'd be rad if Jack the Ripper were a stand.

And I have a music character with Beethoven as a stand.

360pages

So, you're going to have these adults, i'm assuming, do some pg 13 romance.

Mmm.. ok. I don't know how you're going to end this besides having everyone go their separate ways or have it end on a non-ending unless you do a sequel.

The main character is 19 and everyone else are a lot older then him.

Though, it's pretty funny how I had to change. The original plan or design for the love interest was a bat demon. Her head and torso was that of a human but her arms and legs/feet was that of a bat. Hell she sucked at walking so she flew most of the time. Even her eyes were that of a bat.

But someone told me that while charming, she didn't sound attractive/ appealing enough to warrant that slot. So I decided to change the design to a cat girl with four fingers. I'm not sure I like the change or not. Since it makes everyone on the starting team feel way too human shaped, but what can you do.

I'll probably leave it open for a sequel

sjay1994

Apparently he was the inspiration for my favorite Hellsing character "The Dandy Man" so I could totally just rip-off that design.

Villains was my original inspiration to start the thing, since I thought it'd be rad if Jack the Ripper were a stand.

And I have a music character with Beethoven as a stand.

So they uh....

ever going to finish english dubing ultimate?

I need my Crispin Freeman serenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom