• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go into hyper post mode then

everyone post your favorite album

Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg
Green_Day_-_American_Idiot_cover.jpg

Billytalent2cover.jpg

second favorite

Man, I haven't posted in the last 2 OTs, because real life, and I forgot my NeoGAF password.

Jesus christ, new Kamen Rider is so hype.

We'll be here, no matter what. Unless shit happens and the thread forever dies.

And I've been meaning to get into Drive, because main rider looks fucking rad.

Man, I haven't posted in the last 2 OTs, because real life, and I forgot my NeoGAF password.

Jesus christ, new Kamen Rider is so hype.

dec51cc8d3.gif

Man I gotta see Drive now. I was really hoping Aesir was going to sub it, but Over-Time is just as good.

I am really going to miss Aesir's "I'm sorry we're not..." descriptions

Alright, well after going on a huge winning streak in For Glory mode with Villager, I'm gonna call it a night. Plant those tress, and chop 'em down on your foes in your dreams, my fellow Frienders.

Man I gotta see Drive now. I was really hoping Aesir was going to sub it, but Over-Time is just as good.

I am really going to miss Aesir's "I'm sorry we're not..." descriptions

Well, personally, I'm a huge sucker for TV-Nihon's pretty looking subs, but Over-Time's are the most accurate out of all the subs out there,

That, and the fact that I can make GIFs without the text.

I can't get into any Riders because of the "uncanny valleyness" of the cg. Before when it was clearly a man in a suit knocking over cardboard was my time

I wish the best friends would play a Zelda game.

Shame on Nintendo for being dicks to LPers

The backlash was warranted at the time, but given how Geoff of Achievement Hunter was adamant about not releasing Nintendo LPs during the scandal, the fact that they have released several Nintendo LPs in recent months should be seen as a sign that maybe Nintendo has (hopefully) fixed it's ways.

Zenfalcia

The backlash was warranted at the time, but given how Geoff of Achievement Hunter was adamant about not releasing Nintendo LPs during the scandal, the fact that they have released several Nintendo LPs in recent months should be seen as a sign that maybe Nintendo has (hopefully) fixed it's ways.

What was the scandal? I wasn't aware of there was one.

What was the scandal? I wasn't aware of there was one.

It was when Nintendo was claiming YouTube videos that contained music that would get flagged. TotalBiscuit and others had to either mute or redo either sections or entire videos or face getting punished for infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom