• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury teaser site open

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury teaser site open​

Nintendo has opened a teaser website for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. You can access it here.

Though it’s in a teaser state, there’s a decent amount to see. There’s a trailer for the game, a general overview, and more. We’re still waiting to hear more about the “Bowser’s Fury” part of the experience though.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury launches for Switch on February 12.

Source: Nintendo Everything

LRKD

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2020
Played the hell outta the game on Wii U, was really hoping to hear about bowsers furries. I wanna see if it's worth double dipping or not, if past switch ports are anything to go by though, it probably won't be worth getting. Fingers crossed it'll add some good stuff!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to play this with others. Getting this day one from a brick n mortar store. Haven't done that in a while.

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
I played it on my own, I want to play it with my kids.
I had so much fun playing Sackboy with my daughter that I really can’t wait for this. She sadly didn’t take to New Super Mario Bros in 2.5 D but she loved Odyssey and Sack Boy’s camera.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
  • Love
Reactions: Woman7 and AJUMP23

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
One of my favorite games of all time.

Cannot wait for the increased speed, online, 1080p, Bowser's Fury, and whatever changes they have coming my way.

• Love
Reactions: Woman7

Marvel14

Sep 30, 2020
Does anyone know when the review embargo ie lifted? Assume a day or two before release...

HF2014

May 19, 2014
Day 1 purchase! God, only missing Yoshis Wooly World on Switch and i wont miss my Wii U one second now. 😁

WalterSobchak

Oct 13, 2020
This one never grabbed me on my wii u , dont think I cared enough to beat it . But most of the modern Mario's are just ok to me compared to the classics. I did really like new super mario for wii , though.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2018
Only played 3D land on the 3DS back then.

This as bad as 3D land?

For me, 3D Land was fun but rather an unmemorable affair. This is very similar to they in how it designs its levels, but comes with far more memorable and larger designs. If you hated 3D Lands core concept (2D Mario style 3D levels) then you probably won’t like this one.

Personally it’s my favorite Mario title, but it definitely isn’t for everyone.

disap.ed

May 15, 2005
A
For me, 3D Land was fun but rather an unmemorable affair. This is very similar to they in how it designs its levels, but comes with far more memorable and larger designs. If you hated 3D Lands core concept (2D Mario style 3D levels) then you probably won’t like this one.

Personally it’s my favorite Mario title, but it definitely isn’t for everyone.
Agree.
I really liked 3D Land and loved 3D World (probably my favourite Mario game as well).
But if you didn't like 3DL, 3DW isn't for you either.

darth.shrimp

Dec 1, 2019
There's been another trailer that was posted on the NintendoGAF thread, which makes the game (or the Bowser's fury part at least?) look pretty dope.