• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
the OP should simply read:

Super Mario Galaxy 2: Discuss Here

no further explanation required

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
BertramCooper said:
I think it's pretty cool, to be honest.

The disparity between it and the happy-go-lucky world of Mario make it kind of humorous.
Oh, totally, I love it. It just struck me as rather incongruous.

WillyFive

If it actually is allowed, I would vote for "The Thread" as well. Although it could have some problems with it being found in the search bar.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
_¸,.»¬=怺²°`¯ ¯`°²º€æ-| SMG2 |-=怺²°`¯ ¯`°²º€æ=¬«.,¸.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Official Thread of Being Super Mario Galaxy 2

Black-Wind said:
Can we just call it "The Thread" and have a mushroom symbol at the end? I vote for that! :D

Actually, I change my vote to this.

ILikeFeet

Banned
pɐəɹɥʇ lɐıɔıɟɟo əɥʇ :2 ʎxɐlɐƃ oıɹɐɯ ɹədns

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Black-Wind said:
Can we just call it "The Thread" and have a mushroom symbol at the end? I vote for that! :D
What's a mushroom symbol?

Doorman

If "the thread" is a tad too vague for the rest of GAF to appreciate, I throw my hat in for "Let's-a-Go"

I need to stop watching these little transmission videos...I'm simultaneously spoiling myself on locations and music and stuff, and yet not getting enough information out of them! :lol

Ranger X

We actually need an artist drawing Mario and Luigi...

Mario: "Are you mister gay?" (looking at Luigi)

Luigi: "Yes I am. Are you?" (looking at Mario)

gumshoe

Banned
brandonh83 said:
IT(official)T We Play Super Mario Galaxy 2 Because LOST Just Ended

Super Mario Galaxy 2 couldn't come at a better time. :lol

It is the best way for me to forget the fact that there will be no more LOST episodes. :(

Azure J

ILikeFeet said:
pɐəɹɥʇ lɐıɔıɟɟo əɥʇ :2 ʎxɐlɐƃ oıɹɐɯ ɹədns

Black-Wind said:

God tier suggestions. I back both of them. :lol

gumshoe said:
It is the best way for me to forget the fact that there will be no more LOST episodes. :(

I think for me I'll still be too... too into thinking about the events of the finale and how they end it, too much to concentrate on the game :lol

But yes, it will be something nice to have, to help soften the blow :(

MisterHero

Hey guys I don't know how good this game will be

I mean Bowser destroyed the universe in the last game

that was pretty hardcore

also it inspired me for a possible Official Thread title

The Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread of the Second Forever

ZeroRay

MisterHero said:

that was pretty hardcore

also it inspired me for a possible Official Thread title

The Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread of the Second Forever

Bowser will destroy multiple dimensions in this one.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
MisterHero said:

that was pretty hardcore

Bowser is large and eventually you will fight him by jumping and circling around his whole body Shadow of the Colossus x Mario Galaxy style.

Azure J

EatChildren said:
Bowser is large and eventually you will fight him by jumping and circling around his whole body Shadow of the Colossus x Mario Galaxy style.

I just got an image in my head of something along the lines of this, and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's like the finale to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan with a SOTC twist and it's glorious.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
markot said:
That sounds great, the bowser battles were the weakest part of SMG. That and the story >.>

I wasn't serious.

Though its been my theory and I'm sticking to it.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Wow....I'm reading through the original Galaxy thread...its impossible not to smile...

speevy said:
I would say that it's all downhill from here unless EAD Tokyo makes Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Lets be honest. Who on earth thought that that would actually happen?

Top Bottom