• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

Assemble!

The_Technomancer said:
ej79sj.gif

Thanks dude. That was quick work!

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
KingDirk said:
Yeah I'd be down with a Mario/Galaxy one myself, though it may be easier just to find my old Weegee profile pic.

EDIT: Actually, a Galaxy one specifically would be awesome because, y'know, BOWIE'S IN SPACE.

28tgvhx.gif

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Can someone Mariofy my avatar, too, please? As I'm a European player, I'll stick to it for quite some time ^^.

GCNemesis

One more for now.

JSnake
2e1u5iu.gif

I have an idea for a NeoGAF logo for the Galaxy 2 thread, I'll see if I can get it done in time. :)

EDIT: Whoops, too slow on my part.

Also I'd prefer no giant ugly "The Thread" graphic, sorry.

A simple cropped screenshot with the SMG2 logo stamped in the bottom right corner would work perfectly.

Yoshi looks soooo fun to play with <3

My avatar is kinda hard to shop a Mario hat in, but if someone want to try just shop the hat on Yukiji's head (the green haired one) :D

Link Man

Banned
^Surely someone could shop a static image of Bowser in the background. Not me though, I've never worked with animated images.

GCNemesis said:
By all means. First come first serve.
Thank you ever so much.

Varion

Penguin said:
Mah gawd :D

24 days is too long! Way too long. :(

JUUUUUUUUUNE ;_;

Haven't watched any of these transmission vids before, but this one's Sunshine so I made an exception. Looking good :D

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The_Technomancer said:
..yeah...Buckethead...you've got one of those animated jpg as well. Fireworks doesn't like it...
Tinypic sometimes does that at random to images (changing from .gif or .png to .jpg), but the original extension still works even as a link:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2namaus.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2namaus.gif

Try changing the extension from .jpg to .gif either before or after you save the image, usually works for me when gif editing programs whine.

Shiggy

Super Mario Galaxy 2 will include an additional DVD with some help for beginners! So it's not limited to Japan!

They put a special "button" on the cover so that they notice it right when seeing it on the shelf, though it looks to me as if it was only a sleeve. It appears to be just as with Metroid Prime Trilogy and Wii Music.

Sadist

Shiggy said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 will include an additional DVD with some help for beginners! So it's not limited to Japan!

They put a special "button" on the cover so that they notice it right when seeing it on the shelf, though it looks to me as if it was only a sleeve. It appears to be just as with Metroid Prime Trilogy and Wii Music.
Interesting news. Guess they want to treat it like NSMB Wii

zigg

Shiggy said:

All regions?

Shiggy

zigg said:
All regions?

Europe will get it and therefore Australia should get it too. It would come as a surprise if NoA didn't include it.

NoE will share details about the disc in early-mid May.

Top Bottom