• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

Ranger X

reggieandTFE said:
So this thread has turned on some kind of meta level where talking about the official thread has supplanted actual discussion of the game.

There. Just goes to show the "power" of this game. ;)

MYE

haha i was whistling the Gusty Garden theme just now and it seems like it was catchy enough to make a 40+ year old accountant, who never even heard of these games, start whistling a few notes himself.

And he was pretty damn accurate too :lol

so awesome

zigg

2rm0fg4.png

:lol Love this one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
GCNemesis - awesome work :lol

i would love a avatar mariupgrade too :D

KingDirk

Yeah I'd be down with a Mario/Galaxy one myself, though it may be easier just to find my old Weegee profile pic.

EDIT: Actually, a Galaxy one specifically would be awesome because, y'know, BOWIE'S IN SPACE.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The_Technomancer said:
Ask and ye shall recieve. Unless you want one like one of GCNemesis insane anima-thingamajigs :p
*pic*

haha thanks bro - okay NOW im ready for galaxy 2 :D

Penguin

Thanks for the awesome avvy!

And I'm sure this has been discussed before but Spring Mario is back, was my least favorite suit in the original. :(

Penguin said:

And I'm sure this has been discussed before but Spring Mario is back, was my least favorite suit in the original. :(

They just need to tighten the controls and mechanics for the suit.

Oli

The_Technomancer said:
jzo0h.gif

34hfgp0.gif

Working on it ;)

EIDT: Oli, how do you have an animated jpg? o_O

I honestly don't know, I sent a Gaffer the source which was very bad quality, and he sent that back to me.

KingDirk

Penguin said:

I was pretty anti-Spring suit my first go around, but during my Luigi run I got a much better handle on it. What's weird is there was some significant time in between these runs. I was significantly better at the rolling levels, too.

Gitdang am I getting angry at Luigi in Battlerock purple coins though.

Dr.Hadji

Hah, I still have my avatar from the original SMG hype thread.

*edit* wait no I don't. This is my Scribblenaughts hype avatar. Dang gota get a new one for SMG2

Top Bottom