• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Let's do the time warp to late 2007!

(I still have my Mario doggy avatar from 2007 somewhere on my computer)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
schuelma said:
Let's do the time warp to late 2007!

(I still have my Mario doggy avatar from 2007 somewhere on my computer)
This one?

29duxjd.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8342876&postcount=106

Rctdaemon

CassSept said:
Bawww, I don't like whining but neither do I like when I am completely ignored :<
Can somebody help with mario-izing avatar?
Here is link to my avatar without Muhammad:
http://i46.tinypic.com/9rrme0.jpg
casssept.jpg

Galang said:
I would greatly appreciate if someone could do my avatar!

I love how smooth the transition was into the 2D perspective in the last video. Took me longer than I should of to even notice.
galang.jpg

ConradCervantes said:
Could some possibly Mario-ize my avatar? I had a vision of Paper Mario's angry face pasted over Bruce Willis's head. Much thanks to whomever is nice enough.
conradcervantes.jpg

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/sb4j/action/index.html

Hm, it looks like the JP website has covered all of the transformative powerups, but if you click on the drill, you're taken to a page that still has two un-filled slots. It seems the Drill is considered distinct from normal powerups, maybe occupying a "things you carry around" category, and there will be two more things like that we don't know about?

Also, with the final tile on that page dedicating to "the old powerups that are coming back," I hope that's not confirmation that the red star won't be returning. I was really hoping for a more heavy utilization of that this time around.

And god I hate when threads turn into avatar request clusterfucks like this, it's impossible to tell if this thread is on the front page because people are talking about actual things or not.

Guevara

Keeping my avatar real simple (also a throw back to loosing your hat in Mario 64)

Anyone who wants a an easy to use already transparencied hat on their avatar is free to use this too:

mariohat.gif

Gomu Gomu

Alright, so I tried to mario-ize my avatar, but the problem is the new one is much slower. I'm using Adobe Image Ready.

the new Avatar:
MG0FV.gif

When I animate it in Image ready, it animates a lot faster than this. Even though I put all the frames' delay = 0.

Guevara

Gomu Gomu said:
Alright, so I tried to mario-ize my avatar, but the problem is the new one is much slower. I'm using Adobe Image Ready.

the new Avatar:
MG0FV.gif

When I animate it in Image ready, it animates a lot faster than this. Even though I put all the frames' delay = 0.

Not showing up for me.

cacildo

Gomu Gomu said:

the new Avatar:
MG0FV.gif

Aint that something that changes from browser to browser?

Sir Johnny

Neo Member
ShutDown202 said:
So whats the chances we'll get a Luigis Mansion homeage?

I suppose we just have to be patient. I personally think we are yet to see some really interesting and original galaxies. Maybe they are keeping the best for later.

Darkgran

My son who is 6 is so excited for this game. Last night he made a Super Mario Galaxy 2 countdown chain for it. Just so everyone knows I'm just as excited and fully participated in the project.

Guevara said:
Keeping my avatar real simple (also a throw back to loosing your hat in Mario 64)

Anyone who wants a an easy to use already transparencied hat on their avatar is free to use this too:

mariohat.gif

That's just what I needed.

Galang

Banned
Black-Wind said:
Had to do it my damn self . . . I guess cause it's a sprite animation but w/e, now I know how to do my own!
qqoc5g.gif

That's so cute!

Sir Johnny said:
I suppose we just have to be patient. I personally think we are yet to see some really interesting and original galaxies. Maybe they are keeping the best for later.

Definitely the case considering Nintendo, but what we've seen is great already. So I can't even imagine what else is in store for this amazing game. :D

Rctdaemon

Gomu Gomu said:

gomugomu.gif

It that the speed you wanted? (I took it from your current avatar... one frame every 60ms)

Top Bottom