• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

Salsa

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Better version:
2ldyic8.jpg
95rgr4.jpg

Thanks!

:lol you sir are beyond amazing, thanks a lot!

Azure J

I think some of these Mario'd avatars are more creative than the ones I saw back on GAF when Galaxy 1 was about to release. :lol

AzureJericho said:
I think some of these Mario'd avatars are more creative than the ones I saw back on GAF when Galaxy 1 was about to release. :lol
Half the fun of coming to this thread is looking at the avatars.:lol

I think I might go a head and make some more Mario-ed Pikachu sprite animations for some other Pikachu sprite animations I have. Just for fun . . .may put them all in the "Random Avatar" thing so many people use.

gimz

i dont even remember what my avatar looks like
gotta mariofy it

edited: oh shit i still have my mariofied avatar from galaxy 1!!

OH!

I just got the idea to set my comp sounds to Mario sound effects! Was about to do it to LoZ but I think this is the better choice for now!

Edit- NVM . . . can't find any.

Oli

catchabad0ne said:
Can anyone hook my avatar up? I'd love to see what you creative people can do with Jimi.

Just a result of me messing around, you don't have to use it:

2qdpzbl.jpg

KingDirk

Jaded Alyx said:
I really should finish Super Luigi Galaxy one of these fine days.

Just finished my run on Thursday! It was weird, I spent a huge long time fretting over Purple Coins at Battlerock, stopped playing, and then got it in one go on my next playthrough. :lol

Hiltz

It seems like there hasn't been much in the way of boss reveals. We've seen the ouroboros dragon as well as the Bowser Jr. robot and that robotic mega leg robot look alike.

Anyway, I'm really happy to see that Nintendo brought back the motion controlled rolling ball missions. Those were really fun to do and so much better than the manta ray surfing.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hiltz said:
It seems like there hasn't been much in the way of boss reveals. We've seen the ouroboros dragon as well as the Bowser Jr. robot and that robotic mega leg robot look alike.

And the Petey Piranha looking guy with an egg butt.

Wu-Gambino said:
really would've rather had a new Mario and a different setting..

I know what this is really about. You're just jealous because you don't have a fancy Mario avatar. Don't worry, I'll help you out. Just take your pick:

MosDefGalaxy4.jpg
MosDefGalaxy3.jpg
MosDefGalaxy.jpg
MosDefGalaxy2.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Can someone do me please? A mustache and/or hat would be great. B&W.

tabsina

Coolio McAwesome said:
I know what this is really about. You're just jealous because you don't have a fancy Mario avatar. Don't worry, I'll help you out. Just take your pick:

MosDefGalaxy4.jpg
MosDefGalaxy3.jpg
MosDefGalaxy.jpg
MosDefGalaxy2.jpg
:lol they're actually pretty good too

sinxtanx

Well, it sucks, but I somehow managed to mariofy my avatar.
If anyone else feels they could do a better job, you're welcome.

Original picture:
DEIYmBDfc.png

Feep

Banned
sinxtanx said:
Well, it sucks, but I somehow managed to mariofy my avatar.
If anyone else feels they could do a better job, you're welcome.

Original picture:
DEIYmBDfc.png
I was struck with inspiration when I saw this, but I don't know if it came out as well as I'd hoped. (I had to mirror the image.) Your call. = D

2wfjs3s.jpg

Edit: Non-mirrored:

23jlsh.jpg

sinxtanx

Feep said:
I was struck with inspiration when I saw this, but I don't know if it came out as well as I'd hoped. (I had to mirror the image.) Your call. = D

2wfjs3s.jpg
This is an awesome idea, but sadly, it's hard to tell from just one look :lol

Gomu gomu said:
added the hat:
80yMu.jpg
I'll use this for now. Thanks.

Top Bottom