• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario RPG hitting the North American Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
About friggin time! I'll finally be able to update my Club Nintendo Wii version.

Sephzilla

gEdUNfp.gif

Phoenixus

Congrats guys! One game down on the lengthy list of VC titles we have in EU and you don't. ;)

Seriously though, good to see NoA getting it right.

Neo_Geo

Banned
Good thing it's on the Wii U so I can only pay an upgrade fee for a game I already own, and not have the choice of paying full fucking price for a 3DS version. Good guy, Nintendo does it again!

jph139

Bitchin'.

Now all I need is Majora's Mask and ActRaiser (maybe? please?) and I'll be 100% upgraded from my Wii collection.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Still the best Mario RPG. I wish Square would make another one. The Mario and Luigi series has never been nearly as good.

Neat, glad I'll finally get to play it. I'll pick it up later on though. Got my hands full with #FE and ZTD right now, so I'm going to have a hard time playing other games.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Good thing it's on the Wii U so I can only pay an upgrade fee for a game I already own,

Never understood this complaint. You're not required to pay the upgrade fee if you don't want to and you can still play the game to completion. The upgrade fee is to add features. Was Nintendo supposed to put in extra work for free?

maxcriden

Whats saving like in this game? Have it on Wii VC but havent played it and unsure if the upgrade is worthwhile. My understanding is that the SNES Wii U VC is better than the SNES Wii VC in general, though.

Top Bottom