• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Run will get a content update and a 50% sale

dracula_x

btw, there's a promotion at the moment, Google offering $2 credit towards any game purchase (US store):

oBwWtI5.png

Wow this remix mode is actually crazy fun. I never even finished the base game but I could see myself killing a lot of time with this mode specifically. Plus that music!

Kadin

So I beat the original 6 areas a while back and have access now to the star world, but they're all locked. Clicking on the locks did nothing, what am I missing?

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Is the 50% off sale active now?

Edit: It seems it’s the case. Lets go then.

Just remembered to buy this before the sale ends.

Don't know how much I'll actually play given that I just opened Super Mario Maker a few days ago, but I've had iTunes credit collecting dust for years.

Robin64

Just remembered to buy this before the sale ends.

Don't know how much I'll actually play given that I just opened Super Mario Maker a few days ago, but I've had iTunes credit collecting dust for years.

Remix 10 is the perfect game for when you're having a poo.

Kurt

completed the main levels already. But it would be nice if they updated with some mario marker stuff. Sharing levels through people. Doing a online remix mode with created levels.

There's supposed to be an event going on now where there's an increased chance of getting 5 star items from boxes in Remix mode, but I haven't gotten a single 5 star item since it started.

Top Bottom