• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Thread 5: Yarning for Yoshi

Updated finally. It's been a busy weekend.

That looks really, really good!

It might just be me, but it looks like Little Mac just landed a sucker punch to the back of Luigi's head =p

Also, on the topic of DLC: Although a lot of people (me included) wouldn't mind paying for more characters/costumes/stages/etc. down the path, DLC seems to be the antithesis of Sakurai's development style -
Pack the content in! ALL of the content!!

Meta_Knight.jpeg

If Yoshi's new island comes out in Japan and no ND is announced to be the same day and Yoshi isn't revealed we will truly be yarning for yoshi

Kriken

Yoshi will be next in 2 weeks and 4 days.

Followed by Palutena in the ND the following week
I honestly doubt she'll make it in, will most likely be Captain Falcon since he doesn't have any upcoming games to be announced alongside with

Kyzon

Nope, Pokemon Trainer on the 27th.

Anniversary of Red and Green JP release.

Mark my words.

Anniversaries haven't failed yet, so I'll go with this....... >_>

Followed by Palutena in the ND the following week
I honestly doubt she'll make it in, will most likely be Captain Falcon since he doesn't have any upcoming games to be announced alongside with

Sakurai is a whore, and as such he will put Palutena in with his updated moveset from the game. Along with Viridi who will be the new Metaknight.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The one item in brawl most people had no idea was in brawl and would hit it or throw it by accident with no idea what it was.

Heck I didn't realize it was the deku nut till I saw it in the item switch and was like "WUUUUT?" And made it the only item.

I love the deku nut, even when you knew the deku nut was in the game sometimes you would still be confused at what you just picked up and threw

I love the deku nut, even when you knew the deku nut was in the game sometimes you would still be confused at what you just picked up and threw

I hope if they return in smash 4 they are like triple the size and have a better defined blast area. 90% of my deku nuts stun everyone in the stage making them pointless

Top Bottom