• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
Nice layout. After God knows how many reuses of your previous OT layout, we finally have a readable one!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sorry for being out of the loop, but was Rival Smash a part of the leak, and do we know if multi-man smash is up for online again?

Yeah, Rival Smash came from pictures leak, and I don't know about online multi-man smash. There are many things we don't know but we will try our best with adding more information as we getting.

Griss

I was on the fence about getting this version, but having seen the stage list I'm gonna hold off.

I just wish both the 3DS and Wii U versions were launching at the same time. If that were the case, I would have gone spoiler-free weeks ago. But since it isn't, I know I won't be able to avoid them all the way until December without totally giving up on discussing games online, so there's little point. A shame.

EDIT: Smashing OT, seriously great job there.

I'm just glad Smash Run has been confirmed to have online play. That was a major worry of mine, but now it seems like all the modes I'd like to play online will be present for sure.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
So, OT4 once the game releases in Europe? :p

That's a beautiful OT :D

Time to celebrate the OT with a song! (GameFAQs actually contributes something worthwhile for once)

Ridley Didley Doo!

Which was derived from these lyrics:
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
We got some work to do now,
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
We'd like to play as you now.
Come on, Ridley Doo,
I see you,
Pretending that you are a boss,
You're not fooling me,
Cuz I can see,
We all would be at a loss.
You know we got a game to play so Ridley Doo be ready for your act, don't hold back,
Cuz Ridley Doo, when you come through you'll have Samus's parents as a snack, that's a fact!
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
You're ready and you're willing,
If we can play as you, Ridley Doo,
You'll be an awesome villain.
What in the world... lmao.

Portalbox

The OT at last! I can't wait to see what the full roster's like. I'm not the only one that expects at least one more character not shown in the leak, right?

Azure J

I still can't believe we're about to get a game were Mario can fight Sonic can fight Megaman can fight Pac-Man at the same time.

You tell my 10 year old self this and he'd probably go into shock. :lol

Bo130

Absolutely superb OP, great job!

I didn't really care much for Smash 3DS at first, even though I knew the concept worked on a handheld as well, played a lot of Jump Super/Ultimate Stars, but these latest POTDs really got me hyped. Looking forward to trying the demo!

Kjellson

tumblr_ltw4zmZ1Bc1qafrh6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom