• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U is now the best selling Super Smash Bros game

They would've reached that milestone faster if they had just upgraded some of their assist trophies to playable fighters, such as...

tumblr_inline_nmxf94Q5Cw1t0dcfa_500.gif

Damn it Sakurai, do it next time!

DR2K

Banned
NX version should make it almost impossible for another fighter to surpass its sales in a long time.

dangeraaron10

Unconfirmed Member
Best game in the series, and now the best selling, too. Smash for NX has its work cut out for it!

Originally I was expecting a straight up home console, and expected at bare minimum a straight port of Wii U. I thought it would be nice to have a Smash NX that combines all the levels and features of 3DS and Wii U into one system which would be great, alongside all the DLC released for the previous two systems.

If they go the extra mile and add exclusive characters (return of Ice Climbers and some new ones) then it would be an amazing sell and IF they do add new characters/levels/modes or what not they really don't need a new ground-up Smash for NX since Smash 4 is already pretty great but could definitely see some improvement.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Best game in the series, and now the best selling, too. Smash for NX has its work cut out for it!

Yep, definitely. Since NX leak could be potentially real so we might get some good idea with what to expect. Hopefully we would able to see some kind of new contents there. :D

If you say this is the best smash bros game then that is comparing them, not sure what you're getting at.

My apologies, I suppose that I'm wrong on that but again I'm too literal with what comparison meant to be. Since I don't really see any actual comparison there. It's just hyperbole comment by our lovely hype machine. :p

Top Bottom