• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Shun

lp.jpg

Shanoa_by_goenitzchild.jpg

LovePlus and Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia as Konami reps.

Ha, the Waluigi hype is slowly moving to MK8 now wanting baby Waluigi. Still....it seems that the IGN thing is around the time the PotD happens. Curious.

EDIT: Did I mention that I like you Shun? Of course I did. lol :3c

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nah, if anyone from Castlevania would make it, Simon should take precedence.

And damn do I want that to happen. Would love to see Konami get on board as that's one of the only other third party series I would love to see represented in Smash.

Kriken

And damn do I want that to happen. Would love to see Konami get on board as that's one of the only other third party series I would love to see represented in Smash.

Yugi Muto confirmed for Smash 4

MAtgS

Captain N cast reunion. Heroes as playable, villains as AT. How sweet it would be for the 3 people in the world that give a damn about that show.

Tomohawk

You probably haven't played Order of Ecclesia.

The only reason why her arm and back are exposed are because she utilizes gylph tattoos and blood to summon her weapons and attack.

Ya in the context of the game it makes sense, dunno if it would be a good fit for smash.

Shun

Yugi Muto confirmed for Smash 4

EnemyController-CP01-EN-R-UE.jpg
monster_reborn_by_grezar-d5beyor.png

Confirmed as items.

We don't have an item that replenishes stock yet.

What is the LovePlus final smash? Making characters buy dinner for their 3DS?

I'm kidding about LovePlus but I guess it'd be die of shock cause their waifu broke up with them.

Ya in the context of the game it makes sense, dunno if it would be a good fit for smash.

All subjective. My Smash is top tier smashhhhhhh.

zlCfzRum7mMfrbwJxN

Pic of the day. Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
A storm is coming.

Top Bottom