• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Help me, SmashGAF

I was initially planning on borrowing Xenoblade & Kid Icarus from my neighbor, but I found the latter new on Play-Asia (NTSC) for $41. If I borrow, I can't play multiplayer. As for the goodies, the AR cards are just a pleasant bonus, & I don't think the stand works with my Gold ALBW XL.

Should I get the new copy online?

If you have a Toys R Us nearby you might be able to score a copy on Clearance for $16. Amazon also has it for $36 new (the image is of the PAL version, but I believe that is a mistake. I remember seeing it like that since I pre-ordered it.)

Shahadan
"It's not going to Shulk itself"

I'm on my knees praying for Shulk's inclusion now
Help me, SmashGAF

I was initially planning on borrowing Xenoblade & Kid Icarus from my neighbor, but I found the latter new on Play-Asia (NTSC) for $41. If I borrow, I can't play multiplayer. As for the goodies, the AR cards are just a pleasant bonus, & I don't think the stand works with my Gold ALBW XL.

Do it if only because its hard to find new and the game has A BUNCH of replay value

Neoxon

If you have a Toys R Us nearby you might be able to score a copy on Clearance for $16. Amazon also has it for $36 new (the image is of the PAL version, but I believe that is a mistake. I remember seeing it like that since I pre-ordered it.)
Nothing at Toys R Us online, but I might go for the Amazon deal if it is truly the US version.

ahm998

Is this real or fake.....!!!!??

BlrxhPeCYAAyzES.jpg:large

Axass

Help me, SmashGAF

I bought my copy of KI on Amazon a few months ago for like €25, $41 sounds like a lot.

So what are the chances that Wario doesn't return to Smash? He is my fave character in Brawl :(

I think he's still likely to return. Any Mario characters that have been present before in the series and are present in other Mario spin offs have been guaranteed so far. He also has a new assist trophy from his series. Forgot he was in Brawl. Need to adjust my prediction list.

Why are Rob and G&W guaranteed to return?

I do think Mr. G&W will return, but for as far as current relevance goes he and R.O.B. are out of that zone.

They represent their own series, are unique characters, have history, and were probably planned from the beginning. Mewtwo was the only original moveset cut from melee and that was due to sonic being added late or else he would have been it.

Is this real or fake.....!!!!??

We've already disassembled this shot earlier.
It's fake.
The Wario picture is straight from Brawl's Dojo, Falco's really blurry, the Ganondorf pic is from a Twilight Princess render, and Ice Climbers in Japanese are called "Ice Climber".
Also, it's been mentioned the Japanese phrase in the top right is pretty nonsensical.

ahm998

All believe me or not Nintendo planing to release Super Smash 4 on Wii U & 3ds on same time but they are making test for the fans to see what is the result if they make it early in E3 :p

Riki

All believe me or not Nintendo planing to release Super Smash 4 on Wii U & 3ds on same time but they are making test for the fans to see what is the result if they make it early in E3 :p

Huh? They've already confirmed that the 3DS version is Summer and WiiU Winter.
Don't bullshit, man.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
And Dart.
Fucking Sony cuting fucking Dart.
They already had the character already done!
2505304-dart_pose2.jpg

Nintendo. Buy Legend of Dragoon and give it to Camelot.

They cut Dart, Abe (Oddworld) and Kat's stage. :( They were supposedly to be last dlc for PASBR right?

Top Bottom