• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
he said newcomer.
so, we can confirmed no one at 4chan guess the 3rd character then? So who were deconfirmed?

No, it seems to be from Rhythm Heaven.

I mentioned Chorus Kids and he brought up the Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run sighting. Seems he's avoiding saying "yes!" but it seems that's it, or it's someone from that series.

Saw this on twitter.... /dead
Bv5lWTmCIAEdm0m.png:large

that Sah call-out lmao

Enforced

Of course. I'm actually pretty good at Smash using Luigi.
I have to say tho, just like in Mario Kart 8, I'm not married to an specific character. I'll try all of them. I'm looking forward to Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina but Luigi always will be my main <3
So that means that I'm going to lose every match whenever I'm going to battle against you. :p My mains are toon link and kirby but I'm excited to try out all the characters.

Well, even if they don't sue publicly, there's always arbitration. Which, SA is right about media perception, may be the better choice since the law hasn't technically been broken.

--

Did the same leak that had the alts for Bowser Jr. also include an Alph alt for Olimar or did I dream that?

Assuming all of this is true, it baffles me that Sakurai / the smash team decided to leave clones untouched. Absolutely baffles. And then they decided to make more clones.

This is the most disappointing aspect of all of this to me. I am super excited for the game, but this was really quite unnecessary given the amount of years they've been working on the game. Set the roster. Make each character unique. Copy / slightly adjust the old characters who are already unique.

Le sigh.

SuperSah

Banned
Motherfucking Leaker says if we decipher the code, we will find out these missing newcomers:

Motherfucking Leaker said:
IF YOU FAGS DECRYPT THAT CIPHER MAYBE YOU'LL FIGURE OUT WHO THE REMAINING CHARACTERS ARE

He has such a way with words..

Roo

So.. looking at this pic (Larry Koopa)
kY2BoWg.jpg

Is it possible that tidbit about all 7 Koopalings are Bowser Jr's alt costumes ends up being real?

Neiteio

So.. looking at this pic (Larry Koopa)
kY2BoWg.jpg

Is it possible that tidbit about all 7 Koopalings are Bowser Jr's alt costumes ends up being real?
Everything else is consistent between that rumor and this leak, and they're depicting Larry in the Clown Car, so yes, I'd say all seven Koopalings are available as alts of Bowser Jr.

Berordn

Assuming all of this is true, it baffles me that Sakurai / the smash team decided to leave clones untouched. Absolutely baffles. And then they decided to make more clones.

Because clones take relatively few resources to develop and are an easy way to add playable variety to the roster, that baffles you?

CronoShot

So Dixie mewtwo and rhythm heaven are the final characters?
There are 5 open slots on the leaked character screen. If those three and Mii Fighter (when turned on) take up a space then there would still be one more.
And frankly, I'm not convinced Mii Fighter will take a traditional spot.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
LOL @ SMASHGAF TROPHY! :D

I think people should chill out with following the leakers/fakeleakers. I think it might be better if we just get pictures of other characters, rather than blindly follow those people. They might take an advantage of the new pictures.

I'm pleased with the roster as it's currently. If they are going to announce more characters then it's perfect :)

Gee, what with today's leak I wonder why we would believe the person who is leaking new photos, who's old photos have been proven to be legit.

Yeah and he's showing photos of the new characters he's promising. I don't buy it.

Pics. Plus, if this ESRB video is really that old, and the knowledge of the leakers is limited to that, then they're not privy to the roster as of right this moment.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
A weird K. Rool image is circling in the /v/ thread. Probably fake though...

Nah, the boxing doesn't even align; definitely fake.

NotLiquid

The "other franchise" part makes it clear it's an unrepresented franchise, and a newcomer no less.

Rhythm Heaven rep really is the most likely since we've seen RH hinting in the past, and this guy posted more images of the Smash Run enemy.

As far as other franchises, the only ones I can think of that have any shred of relevance in the current circumstances are TW101 and Splatoon, possibly Excitebike. The former two are a stretch when lining up dev times though, and we don't know whether Excitebike is still an assist I think.

I wanted to say Mach Rider, but that character is probably limited by the same circumstances as Snake, so we would probably have had to heard of him now.

RomanceDawn

Dixie for me is almost equally as hyped as Ridley! Mewtwo was my main in Melee so leaving him behind in Brawl really hurt. Little Mac, Ridley and Dixie were the only 3 I begged for in Brawl as I just assumed Mewtwo would be back. Man it seems so likely that my greatest desires will be realized.

Too bad the guy said it's not Ridley who's in the game. At the same time DLC or time locks/ what ever aren't totally out of the question for me!

I RIDLEY WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom