• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

As with anyone here, I respect your passion and personal desires, but speaking strictly for myself, I'm fine with Bowser Jr. not using the paintbrush. The Clown Car is just so much more interesting to me in every way, even from a nostalgia standpoint where it harkens back to Super Mario World.

I know, I know -- whynotboth.gif -- but I think Sakurai will really take this Clown Car concept and run with it. Already we see the car waddling around on its propellers, burping up cannonballs, licking enemies with a comically huge tongue, and pirouetting through the air in a whirlwind of boxing gloves. It frowns when hit, as predicted, and exhibits amazing elasticity for a machine, stretching and swelling and contorting. I love how Sakurai took a "mechanical" concept and delightfully exaggerated it in cartoon fashion.

And possibly the best part is how it seems we'll be able to play as each of the seven Koopalings, as well, as per the original rumor from early August that lines up perfectly with this leak. The hit-boxes are the same thanks to the Clown Car, after all. And in that one screenshot, we see a trophy of Larry Koopa in the Clown Car. It's all coming together. :)

Mmhmm~!

For me, the race will be to unlock the likes of Rockman, Duck Hunt and Jr., so that I can play as them. Easily my most hyped characters this time around. (Especially since that means I get to play as Roy and Morton, too!)

This is like a complete 180 for me when Brawl's roster got leaked.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
(also as the leaker was unlocking a few more characters, probably one stage that has to do with the 'different series' fighter still has to be unlocked, as there's still a slot for one more unlockable stage)
He was unlocking anything, it's a ESRB film reel. That's the reason for all the lewd shots (which I should note I called ages ago).

emb

http://imgur.com/92NOfCW

Looks like the Cypher has been decoded thanks to /g/ (4chan's technology board).
The time and views make it pretty likely that it was posted before all the leaks started to happen.
Any indication that this is legit?

We already had that pic... seems like anyone could have made the imgur with that pic and text, then posted the link and said "I solved it!"

Timeaisis

vVy9SCO.png

Snake....

random25

Wait, what is with the code? Can't catch up with you guys lol.

How did the code arrive with Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Apparently that's been edited.

At first it only had Dixie, Mewtwo, and Ridley...

And then Impa and Mach Rider were recently added.

Let's pretend all these people throwing around words like they have more weight than actual pics are legit.

Let's have the following:

Ice Climbers
Lucas
Wolf
Snake
Chorus Kids
Impa
Dixie
Ridley
Mach Rider
Mewtwo

Right now, I'm telling you if ICs are cut I'll wear some stupid ass shit for my avatar.

Azure J

I'm pretty happy with the roster if it's true, even happier if we get the DLC characters or Mewtwo, Dixie etc. What's disappointing though:

- Captain Ganondorf. I don't even know why I got my hopes up, there was almost zero chance he was getting a new moveset.

- No grass Poké rep. Squirtle got at least replaced by Greninja but grass Pokés got robbed. Then again, nobody cares about them.

It's still a weird holdover to me that he's the only clone from another franchise like that. I'm really bummed about that and no Ridley since he is the only character I really wanted ever since Melee and it still isn't happening.

Ganondorf is one of the biggest bummers in this set of information dumped on us. I thought that after the glory that was Bowser and Yoshi getting such huge and well needed changes to their initial designs (Bowser especially), that Ganondorf would be next up for that same amount of TLC.

Welp.

Ice Climbers being gone is the worst though.

Oh and can I say how awesome it is that Bowser Jr doesn't have that brush and a dark Mario transformation? I could not stand the character in Sunshine and only grew to love him when in the NSMB series I realized he wasn't going to completely replace the Koopalings and they all started to coexist together. Him ridding in his personal mini clown car that was introduced in the last generation is just so unique and having the other Koopalings aS likely alternates just makes me want to jump up and down and scream YABADABADOOOOO!!!!

You are good guy. Mad respect for this post.

FinKL

Competition between leakers? Win-win for all of us right? Someone will inevitably drop the final character pictures/video bomb soon it seems

Don't joke with my Ridley feelings. A Smash game with Shulk and Ridley? And on top of that, fucking Duck Hunt unexpected Dog? An incredible Bowser Jr. and all those characters?....LEAVE ME ALONE, INTERNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom