• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS: Info Collection - Dojo, Mega Man and Trailer! 2014!

In any case, I know they'll announce the direct the day before and it'll be at a really awkward time for me and I'll have to shuffle things around and I'll have to explain to people that the possibility of news on a game that won't be out for a good year or two is more important than spending time with them and god damn Nintendo announce these things earlier so I don't have to miss it or jumble my schedule around. Gut your stupid marketing team and get an entirely new one, because right now it's almost like you don't want me to get any new info on your games.

Also yes I kinda want Miis because customizable faces would be amazing but on the other hand I can see a whole bunch of people just trying to make a picture of a penis on their Mii face and fighting with that and that would get old quick.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
smashcast_2_by_neoriceisgood-d6gsk76.png

That's all of em for now.

Lol, why is Olimar naked?

ramparter

Banned
Example 3:
Animal Crossing, we know that we have two backgrounds so we don't know how it work yet. It's possible that we could have "Spear Pillar" decision-making where they would decide to assign stages/legendary pokemon to us.
jVtchproKDtM5.jpg

jboT4H4lTftqtO.jpg

What do you think?

Regarding the AC stage, I think the stage is constantly floating above the planet and we will be seeing different spots. At certain spots like town center the stage may dock there for a while.

RomanceDawn

I feel like I need to set the record straight again because this misconception pops up way too often for my liking. (Thanks, IGN!)

Sakurai said that during the last thirteen months of Melee development he didn't take any breaks, but IGN misinterpreted this to mean that the entire game was made in 13 months. On the official Melee site, Sakurai says that work began in July 1999, giving Melee a development cycle of over two years, which is fairly typical. Not even the most competent, hard-working development team imaginable could create a game as elaborate as Melee from scratch in 13 months. That's nonsense.

Thank you for this man! Thank you so much! I hope everyone reads this thoroughly and let's it stick.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I have a feeling a Nintendo Direct is coming around the 12 or so, alongside the big "scoop of the century" on X/Y.

What's lame about the pictures is that they'll lose their novelty very fast. They're playing it way too safe showing only what's been revealed, making daily updates rather uninteresting overall.

Frolow

Banned
What's lame about the pictures is that they'll lose their novelty very fast. They're playing it way too safe showing only what's been revealed, making daily updates rather uninteresting overall.
It doesn't surprise me. The Dojo didn't start to get decent updates until around the time the game was mostly complete, and since Smash 4 is probably a late 2014 release the daily pictures make for a good substitute.

LaNaranja

So what are the chances that Pokemon Trainer will appear and remain unchanged? Or better yet that Charizard will become his own character?

I have the horrible feeling that either the Pokemon Trainer is going to be removed or his Pokemon are going to be changed. :(

So what are the chances that Pokemon Trainer will appear and remain unchanged? Or better yet that Charizard will become his own character?

I have the horrible feeling that either the Pokemon Trainer is going to be removed or his Pokemon are going to be changed. :(
As somebody who's only really familiar with Pokemon from the R&B/G&S period I'd prefer it if his Pokemon remained unchanged, but I think it'd be fairer to more consistent fans if they chose one to stay a 1st-gen rep (probably Charizard!) and changed the other two to be other generation starter/evolutions.

I loved the idea behind him for Brawl but I admittedly never played as him outside of Classic/All-Star. I have a feeling that's the same for most other people, sadly.

I believe he will come back unchanged, as he should. I don't know why people have such a hard on about Charizard. -_-

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Sakurai is a barrel of laughs.

Top Bottom