• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros X (Brawl) homepage countdowns, where everyone knows your name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

turtledie.jpg

Omnicent

I'm so tired. Must fight the urge to sleep. Well, might as well join the mayhem in the meantime.

Aeris dies... zomg!!
Bishiroth.gif

(exuse the horidness of the gif. It's my first gif)

Khalid-S

Omnicent said:
I'm so tired. Well, might as well join the mayhem.

Aeris dies... zomg!!
Bishiroth.gif

(exuse the horidness of the gif. It's my first gif)

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH U !! REMOVE THAT GIF NOW !!
:( shit i didn't play ff7 yet and you ..... shit :(

I work a BS job at the front desk by myself at a Ramada on 3rd shift. From midnight until 8 in the morning I probably spend about 2 hours working and the other 6 surfing the net (read: NeoGAF). Yeah, it pays crap, but it's times like this I love my job!

PedroRVD

this is ridiculous....why bothering with the stupid countdown if they cant debut the site on the desired day!??

They better come with something relevant....or neogaf will explode.

Will Nintendo have the nerve to show nothing new? after having we waiting and refreshing the site like fools all this monday?

PedroRVD

NO INFO......53 pages!

this is crazy! I wonder how this will be when the site actually debuts....

or....what will happen here....if smashbros.com shows nothing but a few irrelevant screenshots

zoku88

PolyGone said:
where everyBODY knows your name
I wanted to say that, but I was thinking that I would seem like a geek for pointing that out. Although, judging that I'm posting in this thread, it wouldn't change much...

Nintaiyo

Agreed. Even though we'll all go nuts when the site launches, part of me will be crying because we won't get to wait in anticipation anymore.

Zyid said:
I don't know about all of you but I'm getting pretty pissed right here.

Why?

This whole thing is fan-generated. Nintendo never at any point expressed they were releasing any news or info today. Any disappointment will be your own damn fault.

Wii-za

Hey guys we are less than 200 posts away of achieving NPD status...yeah I said NPD STATUS!!!

WHERE ARE MY POKEMAAAAANSSS....

ZZzzzzz.....

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm closing the thread, you people don'T know how to act right. Someone make a new thread when something actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom