• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD-11

_dementia said:
holy fuck renta

Twice. Free. Seth and Sim.

Damn, that's a mean sim. I typically do well against sims, but that was strong play. I got bodied pretty badly against Turtle's Fuerte. I've just got no answers for him with Cody.

ggs to dd-11, arturo, and sonicspear64

Awesome matches

Rentahamster for MVP
FindMyFarms for reverse ocv..

I only got to play 3 times haha.. At least I came close to an ocv by a round :p

n3ss

aka acr0nym
TurtleSnatcher said:
ggs to dd-11, arturo, and sonicspear64

Awesome matches

Rentahamster for MVP
FindMyFarms for reverse ocv..

I only got to play 3 times haha.. At least I came close to an ocv by a round :p

I nominate eva01 as MVP :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well as it seems tournament related stuff is being posted here why not:

Set 1

Skilotonn O--X Zlatko
Lost Fragment X--O Zlatko
Lost Fragment X--O Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Saqs
AkumaHokoru O--X Saqs

Set 2

Skilotonn X--O Zlatko
Skilotonn O--X Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Relix
AkumaHokoru X--O Relix
AkumaHokoru O--X Saqs

Set 3

Skilotonn O--X Zlatko
AkumaHokoru X--O Zlatko
AkumaHokoru O--X Relix
Lost Fragment O--X Relix

Justin Hair Club for men Defeats Team Trix 3-0

GGs to everyone and God bless Saqs for appearing 1 minute before the matches began :lol . YouTube videos soon!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
DD-11 said:
I'm glad I got a 360. :lol
we wish farms was the only person making everyone free. ;_; there's also Q, floyd, godhand, joe, moody, hito, galactic, etc. i wish i could play farms more, but he's either not on alot or maybe he's just not available for the night shift. :(

but yeah, you get used to never winning.

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Team "Jab Jab Fierce" vs Team "Saikyo"

Set 1:

Iron E Man (loss) -- Nikashi (win)
eva01 (win) -- Nikashi (loss)
eva01 (win) -- Timedog (loss)

Set 2:

Iron E Man (loss) -- Nikashi (win)
n3ss (win) -- Nikashi (loss)
n3ss (win) -- Timedog (loss)

Set 3:

Iron E Man (loss) -- Timedog (win)
n3ss (win) -- Timedog (loss)
n3ss (win) -- Nikashi (loss)

Team "Jab Jab Fierce" wins 3-0

DD-11

Pandaman said:
we wish farms was the only person making everyone free. ;_; there's also Q, floyd, godhand, joe, moody, hito, galactic, etc. i wish i could play farms more, but he's either not on alot or maybe he's just not available for the night shift. :(

I'd actually like that. I'm not pushed too hard with my group so I really haven't gotten much better over the last few months. Getting a stick has slowed things down, but that has nothing to do with the outcome tonight. I didn't even need to play against TurtleSnacher's ridiculous Fuerte, I have trouble with normal ones. I don't even want to guess how many matches it'd take for me to take one against farms. Then Renta came out of nowhere. Man, that's a solid team.

I think I'm going to join more gaf endlesses. Relix and that group are some badasses; do you guys mind if a freebie joins your games?

Pandaman said:

hey we got our fair share on 360. Find also cant use the internet at his place.. hence why he is never on..not until later this summer when he moves in with the softest hands in tx honda player.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Timedog (Ryu) vs FindMyFarms (Random Select) first to 10:

Timedog wins 10 - 6

Although FMF cheated and didn't use random select like 9 times. GG's.

Timedog said:

Timedog wins 10 - 6

lol TimeDog I got to watch that :p

He went to gief cuz it was so laggy It was orange connections when we went to the lobby every time. This is why I can never play with you online. Everythings so delayed =[

Good job though TimeDog. Nice links YO!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
TurtleSnatcher said:
lol TimeDog I got to watch that :p

He went to gief cuz it was so laggy It was orange connections when we went to the lobby every time. This is why I can never play with you online. Everythings so delayed =[

Good job though TimeDog. Nice links YO!

Yeah it was laggy as shit. Oh well, what can ya do?

Timedog said:

Timedog wins 10 - 6

Haaha timedog WORKED me, no joke.

gg's mang

GG's to everyone from the stream also. Rentahamster for MVP!!

zlatko

Banned
FindMyFarms said:
Haaha timedog WORKED me, no joke.

gg's mang

GG's to everyone from the stream also. Rentahamster for MVP!!

Yeah I randomly played Timedog tonight. I was already hella worn out though and was just picking characters at random. I wasn't in the mood to go hard lol. After tourney stuff and doing tons of trials my hands were just worn. Plus it's like almost 5AM here. :p

I did beat him with my Adon against his Ryu first time we played, but I didn't touch Adon after that. I could feel my brain going to mush so I didn't want to play him like ass. THE KING DESERVES ONLY THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHAAAAHA! :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I think after my disappointing tourney loss(I am so mad that I lost to N3ss twice), I'm gonna have to retire my Ryu. I'm not getting any better on stick playing the same character and doing the same moves, and I have no clue what I can do to get better with him. I feel like if I learn other characters and get good at doing different movements, it will up my stick chops overall, and I'll be able to go back to Ryu and do FADC ultra a lot easier, opening up a new game with him.

I'm thinking about Ibuki cause she's kind of fun and hard. I also like Abel cause he has the best random ultra in the game. Still haven't even played with Guy, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon, Cody, or Hakan yet. Dudley is too easy and kind of shitty. I don't know what is going on with Juri yet, and Makoto is fun but sucks donkey dicks.

Watch out for Timebuki on XBL, you sloppy whore.

zlatko said:
Yeah I randomly played Timedog tonight. I was already hella worn out though and was just picking characters at random. I wasn't in the mood to go hard lol. After tourney stuff and doing tons of trials my hands were just worn. Plus it's like almost 5AM here. :p

I did beat him with my Adon against his Ryu first time we played, but I didn't touch Adon after that. I could feel my brain going to mush so I didn't want to play him like ass. THE KING DESERVES ONLY THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHAAAAHA! :lol

Don't know the Adon match at ALL. I think it was still close though. I'll rematch whenever with my new secondary Ryu.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Last night sounded like fun.

Everything will be updated once the last Semis is finished. Team UK vs Team South America. Honda vs Fuerte. Battle of the eater and the cook. :D

Timedog said:
I think after my disappointing tourney loss(I am so mad that I lost to N3ss twice), I'm gonna have to retire my Ryu. I'm not getting any better on stick playing the same character and doing the same moves, and I have no clue what I can do to get better with him. I feel like if I learn other characters and get good at doing different movements, it will up my stick chops overall, and I'll be able to go back to Ryu and do FADC ultra a lot easier, opening up a new game with him.

I'm thinking about Ibuki cause she's kind of fun and hard. I also like Abel cause he has the best random ultra in the game. Still haven't even played with Guy, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon, Cody, or Hakan yet. Dudley is too easy and kind of shitty. I don't know what is going on with Juri yet, and Makoto is fun but sucks donkey dicks.

Watch out for Timebuki on XBL, you sloppy whore.

Don't know the Adon match at ALL. I think it was still close though. I'll rematch whenever with my new secondary Ryu.

Hah I dunno Timedog... you get so much shit from people for being 'Timedog' but man you know some of Ryu's long links into Hadoken really well.

You just need to work on bar management then you can FADC or attempt it more often. You seem to use your bar so much in games so quickly that you almost never get to practice in a real competitive environment. Other then that.. you have a solid Ryu. Real talk yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom