• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superstore |OT| Not that one, Canada

golem

Thought this season was a bit weaker than last but the finale was great. Wonder if they will have a time jump to the repaired store or spend some time with the characters outside of work

Also lol @ Sandra. Ice cold, ace

vypek

Yeah it was discussed very early in the series. I can't remember the reason behind why she does it. But its always been a running thing

ElRenoRaven

Yeah it was discussed very early in the series. I can't remember the reason behind why she does it. But its always been a running thing

She wears a name tag with a different name every episode as she doesn't want strangers to know her name (except for Labor, where she wore her real name and Halloween Theft, where she didn't wear a nametag).

So yea it's a running gag for the show. I always love seeing what name she will have next.

vypek

She wears a name tag with a different name every episode as she doesn't want strangers to know her name (except for Labor, where she wore her real name and Halloween Theft, where she didn't wear a nametag).

So yea it's a running gag for the show. I always love seeing what name she will have next.

Thanks. :) I wanted to say it was for customers not to know her name but wasn't sure if it also extended to coworkers as well since I think Jonah gets tripped up by it too.

Wow, I never even realized she wore her real name at any point. I wanna go back and see that now lol

ElRenoRaven

Thanks. :) I wanted to say it was for customers not to know her name but wasn't sure if it also extended to coworkers as well since I think Jonah gets tripped up by it too.

Wow, I never even realized she wore her real name at any point. I wanna go back and see that now lol

Yup. I was shocked when she did. I was like holy shit she's using her name. Didn't expect that.

Dereck

After finishing season 2, my lingering thought is that I hope that the show takes Amy and Jonah to a place that I'm not expecting.

ElRenoRaven

After finishing season 2, my lingering thought is that I hope that the show takes Amy and Jonah to a place that I'm not expecting.

Yea. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens. The tornado has obviously brought them together but her marriage while on the rocks is still there. It's weird because I know it's gonna be your classic will they won't they probably but I still enjoy it. Thankfully it doesn't overpower the show. I think it would be funny though to do the unexpected with it at the end. Instead of them finally getting together you end up with them hating the hell out of each other or something like that.

vypek

Looks like we're back next week. :)

I'm looking forward to it. Also, seems one of the upcoming episode titles could be a spoiler so watch out if you are really against that stuff.

Title of one of the upcoming episodes says
Brett is dead.

I don't think that was something confirmed in the season finale.

I feel like we should get a new thread for a fresh start. Maybe it will even get a few more new people posting in it.

The current title doesn't really make it clear enough that it's the TV show, IMO.

I'm not sure how new threads work here, but that might be a good idea.

I enjoyed the premiere.

Aiii

So not worth it
When the lady bumped her cart into the fake lane, I laughed for two minutes straight, such a dumb, but glorious, joke.

This show is the best comedy on TV I think. Better than HBO’s stuff. Better than Modern Family. I have a smile on my face the whole time watching these characters and the little skits of customers are just gold. Like the guy taking the picture of Brett. Amazing.

Jim

This show is the best comedy on TV I think. Better than HBO’s stuff. Better than Modern Family. I have a smile on my face the whole time watching these characters and the little skits of customers are just gold. Like the guy taking the picture of Brett. Amazing.

I also enjoy the little bits of muzak they work into those cutaway scenes. I definitely do have a smile on my face when watching the show.

I think a fresh thread could maybe help kickstart a little more conversation about it here.

vypek

Man, I love this show.

Same here. The story of the guy just talking to the employees to get their pass was great to me. Especially with Cheyenne's reaction and then her and Mateo wondering why he used the bathroom so much.

And the plan to steal Jeff from Sandra was funny too.

Bo hasn't really been here this season. Wonder if they just don't need him to show up or if he was busy filming when this was

vypek

Wait, when did Sandras bf go into a coma?

I think she mentions it in the first or second episode of the season. I don't recall if she says that it happened during the tornado with something hitting him but she gives Jonah some details when he is trying to ask her about why Garrett is in a wheelchair. Jonah cuts her off while she is telling him about her boyfriend though.

The bit with the new girl not being able to get help was pretty funny.

Also the construction worker flirting to use the employee bathrooms.

Glenn yelling is a scary sight.

kevin1025

Banned
The bit with the new girl not being able to get help was pretty funny.

Also the construction worker flirting to use the employee bathrooms.

Glenn yelling is a scary sight.

I hope the new girl stays on the show, she was great. When she got freaked out by the coma plan in the back room was incredible.

Top Bottom