• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superstore |OT| Not that one, Canada

ElRenoRaven

Yup. Watching it now and I can't stop laughing. The whole ballot stuff is funny but also the side gags. I couldn't stop laughing at the guy in the SUV power wheels cutting the little girl off in hers.

vypek

Personally I loved both myself. Really hate this whole mid season finale shit everyone is doing anymore. It's going to be a very very long wait for jan 5th to get here.

Yeah the long wait really sucks. I'm loving this show so much. NBC actually has two shows that get me on their network now lol.

shira

Superstore2.jpg

Not that one, Canada

Well I will have to check this out now

ElRenoRaven

I feel like this show has one of the best ensembles, there's not one weak character or performance.

It really doesn't. I honestly can't pick a favorite at all out of the group. The weakest ones may be Cheyenne and her Boyfriend. Even then I like them. Granted him in smaller doses.

Five

Banned
"gross dude... she's like a hundred"

lol

this show tackles big issues in such an interesting way. It's not afraid to be funny but it still makes important points.

ElRenoRaven

That's great news. I'm glad it's doing so well. I TRULY do not understand why we never get discussion on the show here on Neogaf. This thread gets hardly any posts. I don't get it.

I know. I would have figured it would be a huge hit on GAF. Guess not. I'm fine though as long as it keeps trucking along and doing well enough to get renewed every season. lol

It's a solid show. I was initially turned off because of Mark McKinneys voice he puts on. It ended up being a good show that incorporates the entire cast and minor characters.

jobrro

"They have plates there!".

"He's obsessed with me. I'm all what do you want to have for dinner? He's like Mateo, I am obsessed with you".

Made me laugh.

Prax

It's like as if the cast of Community "graduated" and moved onto work deadend jobs at Walmart. :D Perfectly rerlateable.

I watch it with my husband!

ElRenoRaven

This show has unassumingly great writing.

I'm catching up on Season 2.

Yes the more on board the better. It really is. The show works so well because it nails the insane true shit that goes on in these stores like this. They combine that with some insane shit that couldn't happen and a great cast which work well together and it's a recipe for pure fun. I'm just glad to see more finding it.

golem

Just caught up. Don't think it was as funny as last season but still good.

Also LOL at the Gamestop employee

jobrro

Superstore has filled a decent portion of the Community shaped hole in my heart.

Related to Community is the next Dr. Ken episode.

In the Season 2 finale, Ken auditions for a sitcom set at a community college, but has an awkward experience with Alison Brie in the process. Meanwhile, Pat is ready to tell Damona he loves her, but he's distracted by a surprise visit from his ex-wife; and Allison tries to hide her sadness that Molly is leaving for Stanford soon

Enjoyed Mateo's Last Day. The face Mateo gave after the
proposal
was laugh out loud funny.

Top Bottom