• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Fantasies (SE concert in Cologne) will be LIVE STREAMED tomorrow 12.09.2009

orioto

Good Art™
Is it normal i got no sound yet ?

The fact that there are many Kikuta tracks here is so godly.... World won't survive a symphonic Prophecy...

Road

IAmtheFMan said:
The radio's the only thing that's working for me. Listening to some German radio show.
The streaming is through Windows Media Player, so you might have some problems using other browsers that are not IE.

Mine is working fine with Firefox, though.

Volcynika

orioto said:
Is it normal i got no sound yet ?

The fact that there are many Kikuta tracks here is so godly.... World won't survive a symphonic Prophecy...

Iono, but they're not showing anything until about 15 minutes when it starts, we'll find out!

Road

Shadow780 said:
Broadband and DSL are horribly laggy for me :(

Guess I'll stick with 56k...
Here too. (But I have sucky 1Mb connection only.)

Wish they had something in between DSL and 56k. The latter is too small to see anything.

Shadow780 said:
are you in USA as well?
No, Brazil.

I guess in my case it's my connection.

McNum

The Broadband version works great here, but considering that I've got a rather beefy connection and lives in Denmark, I'm probably watching at close to optimal conditions.

Also, writing in English, while listening to someone speaking German and thinking about what to write in Danish is somewhat difficult.

DSL stream works great for me (I'm in Europe), the broadband is the same thing with zoom, not worth.

There is some ways to record the stream but I don't have the tools, I hope someone record it.

Road

Shadow780 said:
are you in USA as well?

I got 15Mbps, and this shit happens.
Are you using the browser?

Try opening directly on WMP to see if it gets better. (No better idea.)

dani_dc

Broadband working well to me (Portugal).
So how long until it's supposed to start? About 30 minutes?

Edit: Musicians entering, guess it about to start then :D

Diagol

I see both video and sound. And they're both perfect quality.

Using Windows Media Player to watch.

Can someone record this? This would be AWESOME to see again via YouTube later. :D

Road

Shadow780 said:
yeah I'm using WMP, well at least I hear the sound.

Well, in my case I'm going with the radio audio, which is better quality, albeit being like 20s ahead of the 56k video, which I'll be watching. Hehe

Geneijin

Alright, guess it's my computer being too weak. I was using the DSL one and had only sound. Switched to 56k and I at least have an image, as croppy and pixelated as it is :lol

Just a heads up to those with a similar problem.

They are getting ready!! i'm ready!

EDIT: I don't want to hear this woman. go back to streaming the sound of the concert instead!!

Rengoku

I'm trying to record it now, but the largest resolution video I'm getting from even the broadband link is 256x144 for some reason, oh well, at least I'm getting something.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Rengoku said:
I'm trying to record it now, but the largest resolution video I'm getting from even the broadband link is 256x144 for some reason, oh well, at least I'm getting something.

Use another video player, i was getting that resolution with VLC with broadand link, but switched to WMP and its fine now.

Top Bottom