• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
_Alkaline_ said:
I'll admit I'm wondering this a bit too. I love me some Zelda music but we've heard the overworld, dark world, saria's song etc remixed so much over the years. Really hope they chuck in Dragon Roost, Faron Woods, Midna's Desperation and Spirit Tracks overworld theme in there, new stuff like that would be really nice rather than the same old, as much as I love those songs.

Why can't we never get, oh I don't know, Zelda 1's dungeon theme or Link's Awakening Mountain theme?

Links awakening tal tal heights is one of the best zelda tracks ever, do it germans! :D

_Alkaline_ said:
I'll admit I'm wondering this a bit too. I love me some Zelda music but we've heard the overworld, dark world, saria's song etc remixed so much over the years. Really hope they chuck in Dragon Roost, Faron Woods, Midna's Desperation and Spirit Tracks overworld theme in there, new stuff like that would be really nice rather than the same old, as much as I love those songs.

Yep, Ive they put things like the spirit tracks overworld or dragon roost, it would be awesome. Not a chance though, sadly.
Dont get me wrong, I love the Zelda music, and If I hear a very epic chorus version of the main theme, I will probably shit my pants, but its also probably the most remixed themes in the history of Nintendo, that, and the SMB 1 overworld and underworld.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I don't understand why people are so apprehensive toward the Zelda suite for. Jonne Valtonen is the arranger, the same guy who arranged the entirety of Symphonic Fantasies last year. I'd expect nothing but excellence.

GCX

There's so many Zelda songs I'd like to hear orchestrated.

Spirit Tracks overworld would be interesting. And Song of Healing. And Clock Town theme.

orioto

Good Art™
Reminds me the age where japanese gaming meant something!

also this guy is the justin bieber of piano, clearly

l_99edb0f694994394887ab8f76e917e55.jpg

And he thinks he's squall

Top Bottom