• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Syrian Civil War |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

hym

Banned
The Al-Qaeda ship has sprung a leak, their very own Edward Snowden, well, not entirely since this character got kicked out a while ago and some of us already had been poking fun at the false Jihad being exploited by foreign powers, but we never heard it from a buddy of the big chief of Al-Qaeda himself.

He doesn't admit the theological flaws, he might not even accept there are any, that's for all the bearded boys to read in the manual themselves, but he exposes the mechanic behind the machine. He comes with an agenda though, he despises the Muslim Brotherhood with a passion, something I would normally applaud anyone for but given his background this pushes the message in different directions and some of the crazier things do rely on some acquired extremist knowledge to fit in his rather narrow anti-Western world view, but I think the core of his message holds up.

Former Egyptian Islamic Jihad Leader and Ayman al-Zawahiri confidant, Nabil Naeem
“I would like to give the following piece of advice to the fighters in Syria:

After 15 years of fighting in Afghanistan the sharia has not been instated, and an Islamic caliphate has not been established. The slogan for which you are being mobilized is false.

Has the United States donned the veil? Do you really think it will instate the sharia in Syria? Has Obama converted to Islam? Is he about to establish the caliphate in Syria? You are being used as instruments in their colonialist designs. When the war is over and you are no longer needed, they will do to you what they did to us, you will either be killed or sent back to prison. ”

hym

Banned
Since 2011 media often implied the Syrian government was ran by corruption and political abuses. Slander at a time of war is easy but statistics are more difficult to cheat.

This graph shows the ratio between what a Member of Parliament earns compared to the legal minimum wages in said country. It's mostly Arabic countries but just for reference, they include some Western nations as well.

As you can see Lebanon is at top with MPs earning 22.89 times the minimum wage, Syria (سوريا) near the bottom with 4.16, and for those who may wonder that's not a building obviously, it's the Hawk of the Syrian Coat of Arms.

DdociFW.jpg

The Al-Qaeda ship has sprung a leak, their very own Edward Snowden, well, not entirely since this character got kicked out a while ago and some of us already had been poking fun at the false Jihad being exploited by foreign powers, but we never heard it from a buddy of the big chief of Al-Qaeda himself.

He doesn't admit the theological flaws, he might not even accept there are any, that's for all the bearded boys to read in the manual themselves, but he exposes the mechanic behind the machine. He comes with an agenda though, he despises the Muslim Brotherhood with a passion, something I would normally applaud anyone for but given his background this pushes the message in different directions and some of the crazier things do rely on some acquired extremist knowledge to fit in his rather narrow anti-Western world view, but I think the core of his message holds up.

Former Egyptian Islamic Jihad Leader and Ayman al-Zawahiri confidant, Nabil Naeem

The truth is really starting to come out about the relationship between al-Qaeda and the US in the middle east. Who really funds and mobilizes these people? Some people already affectionately refer to Al-Qaeda as Al-CIA-Duh.

hym

Banned
The truth is really starting to come out about the relationship between al-Qaeda and the US in the middle east. Who really funds and mobilizes these people? Some people already affectionately refer to Al-Qaeda as Al-CIA-Duh.

When you reduce it to the basics Al-Qaeda is essentially an ideological militia which rejects a political process yet have governmental demands leaving them with few options and that logic might have been setup intentionally for the purpose they serve. There is an argument to be made that Western intelligence agencies were involved in the conception and management as they were with the Muslim Brotherhood in the 60s to turn people against communism but I don't think anyone can claim direct control over this Frankenstein, even the CIA loses interest over such projects once a goal disappears and then it's left to mutate on its own, it can be tricked into doing things but that also means others have that ability as well. There are plenty of examples of this;

Camp Chapman attack in Afghanistan

An Al-Qaeda agent posing as a double agent killed 7 CIA officers in the Camp Chapman attack on December 30, 2009. The Jordanian man, thought to be an American asset penetrating Al-Qaeda was brought in the wire of the camp and detonated an explosive belt, killing 7 CIA, 1 Jordanian intelligence officer, and seriously wounding six others.

I believe Al-Qaeda (the leadership not the cannon fodder) has no allies, they only deal in relationships of exploitation and they hope they get most out of the gamble. Eliminating Al-Qaeda is simply a matter of convincing their adherents of that, they don't even represent extreme fundamentalist Sunni Islamism, it's just about the influence of the Al-Qaeda empire of deceit.

14 Oct, 2010 - DCBureau.org editor Joe Trento interviews the author of an important new book that examines a CIA-funded mosque in Munich, Germany.
And before anyone accuses me of crazy conspiracies again, The Public Education Center is not dumb fear mongering doomsday media.

hym

Banned
20 June, 2013 - Islamist Rebels have cut access to a Kurdish area in northern Syria and clashed with Kurdish nationalist PKK fighters
Rebel sources said the overnight clashes began when PKK gunmen attacked a roadblock held by an offshoot of the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front near Jindaris, a Kurdish town southwest of Ifrin city, despite a truce brokered two days earlier by Colonel Mustafa al-Sheikh, a moderate Free Syrian Army (FSA) commander.

Under the deal between the FSA and the Kurdish Protection Units, a de facto PKK unit, the siege on Ifrin was to be lifted on Wednesday and both sides were to have freed their prisoners. An opposition source in northern Syria said the ceasefire deal had little effect because Sheikh had only limited influence on the Islamist brigades which hold sway on the ground.

The PKK, the source said, also seemed to have little interest in the deal, especially after rebel reconciliation delegates sent to Ifrin were reportedly killed a few weeks ago.

JWzWn66.jpg

TCRS

Banned
I've been watching videos on liveleak. Goddamn, just makes you realize the scale and tragedy of this war. Syria is so seriously fucked. There was even a video of a christian man being executed by the rebels (but it was posted by a pro assad organisation, so I dunno).

And they don't seem to be happy with the weapons Obama has sent, they are already asking for heavier stuff.

antonz

I've been watching videos on liveleak. Goddamn, just makes you realize the scale and tragedy of this war. Syria is so seriously fucked. There was even a video of a christian man being executed by the rebels (but it was posted by a pro assad organisation, so I dunno).

And they don't seem to be happy with the weapons Obama has sent, they are already asking for heavier stuff.

Why would you doubt the rebels are barbaric sons of bitches? They are nothing but terrorist scum from other countries pushing their version of extremism. The fact Obama is so comfortable with giving weapons to Al Qaeda offshoots who preach destruction of America is fucked up and he should be impeached for it.

hym

Banned
22 June, 2013 - How do you run a business despite civil war? (video report in link)
Bakdash is an ice cream shop in the heart of Damascus - which before the civil war was popular with locals and tourists alike. The tourists are no more but business goes on - so what is it like running a company with fighting just streets away?

Samir Bakdash, the manager at Bakdash, says times are hard but that the show must go on.

RC3PekN.jpg

“We put our hope in the Ice cream.” Damn straight.

The Civil War is spilling more and more over to Lebanon, at least 16 dead in Lebanon and the Sheikh Asir, the leader of the fighters responsible, has reportedly fled to the FSA controlled territory in Syria. (Not confirmed)

Read the article linked if you wish to get a good overview of the situation at hand.

hym

Banned
24 June, 2013 - Qatari emir to transfer power to his son
Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani tells members of the ruling family that he will step down in favour of heir apparent.

The Qatari emir has confirmed to members of the ruling family that he will step down and transfer power to his heir apparent.

Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani met royals and prominent members of Qatari society on Monday, and announced plans for a transition to his son, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.

Sheikh Hamad has been in power since 1995, during which Qatar has evolved into an important player on the regional and international political scenes.

Abdullah al-Athbah, the managing editor of Al Arab newspaper, earlier told Al Jazeera that he did not expect to see a change in policy after the succession.

"The heir apparent has been very close to his father and Sheikh Jassim," he said, referring to the prime minister. "I don't think there will be a big change in policy, foreign or domestic."

Heh no not at all, there already was a Saudi coup in the Syrian National Coalition, they lost and are now clearing out the dirt and sin in case it all backfires.

One down, Al Saud, Erdogan, Morsi next and they can take all the Salafist scum with them.

24 June, 2013 - Qatari emir to transfer power to his son

Heh no not at all, there already was a Saudi coup in the Syrian National Coalition, they lost and are now clearing out the dirt and sin in case it all backfires.

One down, Al Saud, Erdogan, Morsi next and they can take all the Salafist scum with them.

Erdogan is a Salafist all of a sudden ? Please stop the hyperbole mate, your posts contain some knowledge otherwise.

hym

Banned
Erdogan is a Salafist all of a sudden ? Please stop the hyperbole mate, your posts contain some knowledge otherwise.

Salafists are nothing more than pawns, they don't even understand the purpose behind the actions they are incited to execute, let alone actually be in charge of something.

I don't think U.S. soldier are neocons either, I do know who pulls their strings though.

Salafists are nothing more than pawns, they don't even understand the purpose behind the actions they are incited to execute, let alone actually be in charge of something.

I don't think U.S. soldier are neocons either, I do know who pulls their strings though.

Who pulls the strings of these pawns then, who is it that is inciting the actions that they execute and to what end ? I find your... theory, interesting but lacking of any real evidence. I'd love if you could explain it for me.

We know that the FSA is supported by Gulf states but we do NOT have any clear knowledge of who is arming the groups that is striving for Caliphate for example (I'm talking about JAN and likeminded groups).

I do not believe that the Golf states wish to fund these groups as they fight for a goal that will overthrow their rule in the end if they succeed but I sure as heck still don't know where they get their funding from. Any knowledge you can share with me about this topic ?

EDIT: I am understanding your comments about the "pawns" as them being the Rebels on-ground in Syria and not someone pulling Erdogans strings for example. Please do correct me if you meant the latter.

liger05

It's laughable as is the claim about the MB. Ikhwan have little presence within the Syrian resistance. JAN do not care about Ikhwan and never does the Syrian Islamic front. The leader of SIF is probably the most important figure amount all the groups considering he was invited to the Cairo conference. Whatever Ikhwan started as they are not on that road anymore. The likes of JAN, SIF and ISIS want a caliphate. The Muslim brotherhood are not working towards any caliphate. Erdogan a Salafist lol

As for Lebanon. People said, even ex hezbollah members that once hezbollah got involved in Syria civil war was on its way to Lebanon.

hym

Banned
Amjad, you're basically asking me to explain the mechanics behind a false Jihad, petrodollar reserve currency, sectarian conflicts, and militant Sunni Islamism. You can read my posts, I'm not going to go write an essay. If you think those fighting for a Calliphate will actually acomplish it then you're as big a fool as they are, those paying for this war just want to see a weak and insignificant Syria, the same reason they poured cash into the Iraqi civil war.

It's laughable as is the claim about the MB.

Is it now, let's see how this fascist theocrat behaves in public:

23 June, 2013 - Officials say Egyptian Sunni Muslims kill 4 Shiites, charging they were spreading their faith

Sectarian violence has increased over the past two years, but usually the targets of Muslim extremists have been Christians, not Shiites, who have only a small presence in overwhelmingly Sunni Egypt. Christians make up about 10 percent of the population.

Sunday’s attack came several days after a number of Salafis insulted Shiites during a rally attended by Egypt’s Islamist President Mohammed Morsi, who listened silently while remaining impassive.

A Salafi preacher, Mohammed Hassan, called on Morsi “not to open the doors of Egypt” to Shiites, saying that “they never entered a place without corrupting it.”

Salafis consider Shiite as heretics.

qui tacet consentire videtur, Salafists are Takfiri Supremacists

Is it now, let's see how this fascist theocrat behaves in public:

23 June, 2013 - Officials say Egyptian Sunni Muslims kill 4 Shiites, charging they were spreading their faith

qui tacet consentire videtur, Salafists are Takfiri Supremacists

You haven't really refuted anything in his post. Everytime someone posts something bursting your little bubble you go all out in an cursing parade using all kinds of buzzwords against Salafists and post the same few articles about random people killing other people and in some way making a connection from them to MB/Ikhwan. Stop it. It makes you look stupid even when we know you aren't.

As Liger said, Ikhwan hasn't been involved militarily in any striving for a Caliphate or anything that resembles this. Your argument that all these countries are led by Takfiri Salafist hellbent on taking over the world and or that they are only an instrument used by the evil american neocons too destroy people that they don't like is laughable and is nearly crossing into conspiracy theory grounds.

hym

Banned
the same few articles about random people killing other people

When addressing an article published yesterday.....

Universal truths from ancient Rome > shouting Takbir a 100 times.

Atheism > Paganism > Islam

Your argument that all these countries are led by Takfiri Salafist hellbent on taking over the world.

You guys do this over and over again, hello little strawman.

The house of Saud and the Muslim Brotherhood know very well what they want, their followers just don't, this isn't about a Caliphate for them, it's about destroying their competition, the people who would have shown that rejecting fundamentalism is the path out of darkness.

When addressing an article published yesterday.....

Universal truths from ancient Rome > shouting Takbir a 100 times.

Atheism > Paganism > Islam

Selective quotation is your preferred method of debate or something ?

EDIT:
The house of Saud and the Muslim Brotherhood know very well what they want, their followers just don't, this isn't about a Caliphate for them, it's about destroying their competition, the people who would have shown that rejecting fundamentalism is the path out of darkness.

Okay thanks for the clarification though there is still some things I don't understand. "It's about destroying their competetion" they do it for regional power. Yes, something I can believe about the house of Saud. But what happened to them being Salafists Takfiris then ? Or are you implying that these leaders are using Salafist Takfiris to fulfill their wishes ? I'm just trying to get my head around this.

hym

Banned
Selective quotation is your preferred method of debate or something ?
No but if you challenge me I will present you one of my favorites:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Dr. Muhammad's miraculous piss cures also seems to induce psychopathy, kinda awkward.

Okay thanks for the clarification though there is still some things I don't understand. "It's about destroying their competetion" they do it for regional power. Yes, something I can believe about the house of Saud. But what happened to them being Salafists Takfiris then ? Or are you implying that these leaders are using Salafist Takfiris to fulfill their wishes ? I'm just trying to get my head around this.

How clearer could I be? I compared them to pawns, I compared them to US soldiers (they are usually better educated though, by the end of their campaigns they realize this wasn't about freedom or peace), there is no ideological connection aside from an exploitative relationship.

No but if you challenge me I will present you one of my favorites:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794

Dr. Muhammad's miraculous piss cures also seems to induce psychopathy, kinda awkward.

How clearer could I be? I compared them to pawns, I compared them to US soldiers (they are usually better educated though, by the end of their campaigns they realize this wasn't about freedom or peace), there is no ideological connection aside from an exploitative relationship.

I relly don't know what the point of the Hadith was but whatever helps you sleep well at night.

Well I got it now. Very clear after all, but I must say this: A lot of these new-found "allies", especially the western ones, that has been promising the FSA armaments and equipment is going to regret their transactions after the Rebels gets rid of Assad.

Read: Soviet vs. Mujahedin. But maybe that's also a part of the neocons plan!

Those Hadiths aren't relevant to this topic. Even then, a lot of Hadiths from Bukhari are disputed because of their questionable chained source and/or their direct contradiction to the Quran.

Back on topic please.

hym

Banned
I relly don't know what the point of the Hadith was but whatever helps you sleep well at night.

Well I got it now. Very clear after all, but I must say this: A lot of these new-found "allies", especially the western ones, that has been promising the FSA armaments and equipment is going to regret their transactions after the Rebels gets rid of Assad.

Read: Soviet vs. Mujahedin. But maybe that's also a part of the neocons plan!

New-found? They were the architects of this entire thing:

France's Former Foreign Minister: UK Government Prepared War in Syria Two Years Before 2011 Protests

U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups, cables released by WikiLeaks show

The State Department has secretly financed Syrian political opposition groups and related projects, including a satellite TV channel that beams anti-government programming into the country, according to previously undisclosed diplomatic cables.

Barada TV is closely affiliated with the Movement for Justice and Development, a London-based network of Syrian exiles. Classified U.S. diplomatic cables show that the State Department has funneled as much as $6 million to the group since 2006 to operate the satellite channel and finance other activities inside Syria. The channel is named after the Barada River, which courses through the heart of Damascus, the Syrian capital.

The U.S. money for Syrian opposition figures began flowing under President George W. Bush after he effectively froze political ties with Damascus in 2005. The financial backing has continued under President Obama, even as his administration sought to rebuild relations with Assad. In January, the White House posted an ambassador to Damascus for the first time in six years.

Same thing they did to Libya, fund opposition and prepare to overthrow it all, while pretending to be friends again in public so they would drop their guard.

I'm not even sure removing Assad is still a goal anymore since obviously the plans have completely changed, there were countless incentives to get Assad out but with the Saudis/US in charge of the operation now instead of Qatar/Turkey they might pursue their own interests.

The meat grinder plan, the Mujahedin war against the Soviets wasn't about taking control of Afghanistan, look what happened to it, the U.S.couldn't care less, it was to bleed the Soviets out, to have to them go bankrupt, and with great success, 2 years later it collapsed, Hillary Clinton herself admitted this, war is an investment. “importing their wahhabi brand of Islam” why would anyone say that if it's not a tool of control?

Iran is the main target this time around but hurting Russia is always desirable.

New-found? They were the architects of this entire thing:

France's Former Foreign Minister: UK Government Prepared War in Syria Two Years Before 2011 Protests

U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups, cables released by WikiLeaks show

Same thing they did to Libya, fund opposition and prepare to overthrow it all, while pretending to be friends again in public so they would drop their guard.

I'm not even sure removing Assad is still a goal anymore since obviously the plans have completely changed, there were countless incentives to get Assad out but with the Saudis/US in charge of the operation now instead of Qatar/Turkey they might pursue their own interests.

Now your going all out on the conspiracy theories again. Basically claiming that the demonstrations was all orchestrated and Assad has done nothing wrong is a trademark argument of yours and we have discussed this to death so I don't want to go further with this.

The meat grinder plan, the Mujahedin war against the Soviets wasn't about taking control of Afghanistan, look what happened to it, the U.S.couldn't care less, it was to bleed the Soviets out, to have to them go bankrupt, and with great success, 2 years later it collapsed, Hillary Clinton herself admitted this, war is an investments.

I agree it was a great success. Untill 9/11 happened. That's when it started to backfire.

Iran is the main target this time around but hurting Russia is always desirable.

hym

Banned
Now your going all out on the conspiracy theories again. Basically claiming that the demonstrations was all orchestrated and Assad has done nothing wrong is a trademark argument of yours and we have discussed this to death so I don't want to go further with this.

Misrepresenting my claims with a strawman seems to be your trademark, there is no leader on this planet who is without fault and Bashar Al-Assad being unopposed there were more than a few but in the context compared to freedoms and rights in say Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, I think nobody can claim Syria wasn't ahead.

His biggest crime according to many is the continued persecution of the Muslim Brotherhood, this is what I applaud him for and if he didn't I can imagine Syria would already have been Balkanized. Starting an insurgency while having infiltrated the political class would made a decisive difference.

I agree it was a great success. Untill 9/11 happened. That's when it started to backfire.

Are you sure it backfired? NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD and especially their boss, the Fed, are more powerful than ever all thanks to 9/11.

They went into a war on a blatant lie, and 10 years later they can repeat it, again without giving the press access to the evidence justifying their involvement. Thanks to 9/11 they control the mainstream media among many other important devices in society and nobody questions the important matters anymore. On US news networks right now nobody even mentions the word whistle blower concerning Snowden anymore, there isn't even a debate it has all been decided, the influence of intelligence agencies allows them to eliminate vocabulary from the media, that's how all-encompassing it has become.

hym

Banned
A Compromise in Syria: The Regime’s View

6. Separation of religion and politics: The current political parties law, which disallows the formation of parties on the basis of religious or ethnic identity, must remain in force. Parties must hold members from all confessional communities in order to be considered legal and eligible to contest elections. This does not prevent a religious conservative candidate from running as an independent and joining a coalition government. It simply means that candidates cannot form religious or ethnic parties and run on such platforms.

As I said, I am not going to pretend that Bashar al-Assad scribbled this on a napkin when I saw him in Damascus last Tuesday, but I trust that this schema is not a terrible distortion of reality. My sources have historically been very good at assessing the strategic mindset of Syria’s leadership, which is why I publish it here today.

Perfect Muslim Brotherhood repellant, they will never accept of course, but it will appeal to the average Syrian who are now fearful of anything remotely sectarian.

Syrian government shouldn't be underestimated, I would welcome any mechanisms that kept extremists out of politics, it's the only way to have a resemblance of democracy in a society that's not ready for it.

A Compromise in Syria: The Regime’s View

Perfect Muslim Brotherhood repellant, they will never accept of course, but it will appeal to the average Syrian who are now fearful of anything remotely sectarian.

Syrian government shouldn't be underestimated, I would welcome any mechanisms that kept extremists out of politics, it's the only way to have a resemblance of democracy in a society that's not ready for it.

I like this response in the comments section from a user called Lena:

I think the government has publicly been pretty clear that this is their vision for a compromise so I don’t think this is anything the opposition doesn’t know already. But I think the only way it will work is if Assad supporters re-envision what preventing the “decapitation” of the regime means.

Syria is going into its 3rd year of bloodshed and there is just no way that the government will get the opposition to accept Assad as head of the regime, just as Assad’s supporters rightly point out that there is no way that a large portion of the population will accept the chaos and/or Islamist ambitions the rebels have brought.

The best case scenario that could work, simply because the fighting is likely to go on until this point anyway, is an agreement that Assad won’t run again. I think that’s a deal the regime should take. Then they and the opposition can instead negotiate about a person they can all agree on to lead, and keep much of the state institutions in tact.

if we learned one lesson from Iraq it’s that you can’t just dismantle a state…That, incidentally, is something Assad’s people would be able to get cooperation on from the rebel Supreme Military Command, which has openly said that it’s fighters shouldn’t pull apart Syria’s security apparatus if they manage to win. Likewise most of the National Coalition agrees it would be a bad idea to try to dissolve other state institutions. So there is room to shape a system here if Assad’s people work with these elements of the opposition — which is still part of the real opposition, not the “nationalist” opposition that they wish was the opposition but is mostly a fantasy.

I actually disagree with the idea that we don’t know what the end solution could be for Syria. I think we do–it’s creating a way for Assad to ease out, maintaining most state structures but offering more democraticization/powers to legislature and PM, but also not “toppling” or dismantling anything.

The problem isn’t that there’s no solution possible, it’s that everyone still thinks they might be able to win outright. The hate that all the bloodshed has engendered is still too strong. Sadly, people in Syria are just not tired enough yet to call this off themselves and foreign and regional powers still have too much interest in keeping it going to force them to stop.

Assad can't stay, after all of this he simply can't.

Actually forget about the bolding read the whole damn thing it's all good.

Misrepresenting my claims with a strawman seems to be your trademark, there is no leader on this planet who is without fault and Bashar Al-Assad being unopposed there were more than a few but in the context compared to freedoms and rights in say Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, I think nobody can claim Syria wasn't ahead.

His biggest crime according to many is the continued persecution of the Muslim Brotherhood, this is what I applaud him for and if he didn't I can imagine Syria would already have been Balkanized. Starting an insurgency while having infiltrated the political class would made a decisive difference.

Do not try to downplay mr.Assads crimes. His crimes in these last 2 years would be hard to count, from the arming of militia gangs to his approval of indiscriminate shelling this man has much blood on his hand. 'Qui tacet consentire videtur' as you say...

Are you sure it backfired? NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD and especially their boss, the Fed, are more powerful than ever all thanks to 9/11.

They went into a war on a blatant lie, and 10 years later they can repeat it, again without giving the press access to the evidence justifying their involvement. Thanks to 9/11 they control the mainstream media among many other important devices in society and nobody questions the important matters anymore. On US news networks right now nobody even mentions the word whistle blower concerning Snowden anymore, there isn't even a debate it has all been decided, the influence of intelligence agencies allows them to eliminate vocabulary from the media, that's how all-encompassing it has become.

The american people has allowed it to get to this point. I do agree though, maybe 9/11 was truly a blessing in disquise for all of these intelligence agencies.

Syrian Army retook full control over Takalakh in Homs countryside, next stop Homs! FSA fighters in the town surrendered, SAA is pushing hard lol

Old interview from late last year (8/2012), of Shin Bet director talking about how they want to create a Sunni Coalition to fight the Shia. Seems like it's coming into fruition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfdmLMbUX4&feature=player_embedded

Full interview here.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/8-9-fmr-director-of-shin-bet-ami-ayalon-uW9vtBIESb6uUHa65MSZhg.html

Once again, old interview, but the events are starting to show.

Video has been taken down.

I posted this on the 25th in this thread. It's a shame it takes so long for even ONE news source to pick it up.... though it is only a Blog...

hym

Banned
Taliban Freedom in rebel held Syria has arrived. Thanks Obama.

1 July, 2013 - Islamists in Syria's Aleppo ban 'provocative dress' for women

Islamist rebels in Syria's northern city of Aleppo issued an order on Monday banning women from dressing in what it considered provocative styles, angering some locals who accuse the group of overstepping its powers.

The Islamic law council of Aleppo's Fardous neighborhood issued a fatwa, or religious edict, banning all Muslim women from wearing "immodest" dress and announcing plans to apply such rules to all female inhabitants.

"Muslim women are banned from leaving the house in immodest dress, in tight clothing that shows off their bodies or wearing makeup on their face," the statement said. "It is incumbent on all our sisters to obey God and commit to Islamic etiquette".

Hardline Islamist groups have increasingly taken the lead in the revolt against President Bashar al-Assad's rule. Many units, some of which are linked to al Qaeda, have stretched their influence beyond the battleground and established police and administrative councils in some rebel-held areas.

But these groups' ascendance is stirring resentment among many Syrians, who are increasingly reporting incidents of Islamist councils silencing or even attacking groups with different views.

But Takfiri approved 'Muslims' shouldn't complain, because if you're Shia, Alawi, Druze, Christian, Atheist, or a Sunni who prefers democracy you will be beheaded, headscarf isn't half that bad as an alternative.

The tight clothing includes pants, women aren't allowed to wear pants anymore............

HL4JSPO.jpg

Deprive

This is all going to end in some terrible mideast war once the usa and it's allies have a clear path to Iran. :|

Shit is really going to suck.

liger05

Old interview from late last year (8/2012), of Shin Bet director talking about how they want to create a Sunni Coalition to fight the Shia. Seems like it's coming into fruition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfdmLMbUX4&feature=player_embedded

Full interview here.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/8-9-fmr-director-of-shin-bet-ami-ayalon-uW9vtBIESb6uUHa65MSZhg.html

Once again, old interview, but the events are starting to show.

Video has been taken down.

I posted this on the 25th in this thread. It's a shame it takes so long for even ONE news source to pick it up.... though it is only a Blog...

It never happened

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...headed-in-Syria-video-actually-shot-dead.html

hym

Banned
As bad as it sounds I think the only way the civil war ends is if the current regime remains (with or without Assad).

If the rebels topple the government, the civil war will simply enter a new phase where the rebel factions target each other.

And frankly, if some of these extremists get into a position of power, Syria will have traded one system of oppression for another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom