• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

Taco Bell & PlayStation are back at it again with their Quesarito Big Box Promotion:

Starting on September 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM ET, you can get a chance to win one of 3,360 Sony PS VR Launch Bundles valued at $500 each.

The Taco Bell PlayStation VR Launch Bundle includes a PlayStation VR headset, stereo headphones, PlayStation Camera, 2 PlayStation Move motion controllers and a $40 PlayStation Store credit.

To enter the PS VR give away you need a code. You can get codes through a Taco Bell purchase, mail-in request and online. Online codes will be issued starting October 5.

https://winpsvr.com/

Time to start eating people :p

Lock my Big Box if old

Edit: Gaf Winners!

Won one here after one try. Around 6:45 PM central time. :)

Won this morning at 7:30 AM EST. First try. First time I've won anything from these promos.

1-2. Won at 7am

Won one today! I believe it was around... 10am or so?

welp second day using the online and i won a bundle and i wasn't even trying LMFAO
10:57am central.

EDIT

I just realized that Taco Bell contest they gave me a Vita, Playstation 4, and now a PSVR.

and people say Taco Bell is bad for you.

Won a bundle using the online code, at around 11:25 PDT.

Um...dude.....I just won!

Won at 4:49 AM EST :0

I've been playing this promotion every year and this is my first win, I'm in disbelief still..!

Holy crap...I just won.

I entered at exactly 12:59:30.

OMFG

I can't fucking believe I just won this! Holy fucking shit, I was not expecting to win at all.

I got the follow-up email telling me I'd get a tracking number when it ships, too. HOLY SHIT lol. I'm still so shocked that I actually won.

I submitted my code at a few seconds after 4:09 am EST.

I won at 5:01 AM yesterday morning with it after I woke up having to use the bathroom, so...

I won! Early AM to boot.

But I made a second account and used it once on the second day when the free code wasn't reusable. Please God, don't disqualify me D:

Holy shit... I finally won!!!. First try, just now.

I won! Got my you're a winner email and it said I'd get a FedEx email once it ships. This is awesome, I ended up canceling my preorder because I'm moving, so this is great!

So I'm just waiting on the shipping email or is there another email I'm supposed to get too?

Holy shit I just won.

Holy crap! Just won at 11:20 Pacific Time.

First time winning any giveaway! It was my second time try btw

Holy mother of all that's good and pure!!!
I WON!!!

7:28 EST this morning with the free online code.

I'm still in shock. I've never even come close to winning something like this before.

I just won a bit ago! I can't believe it!! Entered right before work at 4:49am pt and came back a winner!

I won too! west coast 7:15 today am

well snap. just won this morning (free online code entry) around 8:34 MST

Holy hell, just won. Basically right around 1:16am PST

Though I feel my eligibilty might be questioned.

I received 1 email so far. Am I good?

Edit: yeah need 2 emails I guess.

Anyone been officially denied yet? Do they even tell you?

Holy shit, I JUST won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won the PlayStation VR from Taco Bell!! I'm in Florida

First time posting on here, and this is the happiest first post I've ever made... I won today! I remember entering for their Ps4 contest a hundred times over and never won so I didn't think I had much chance with this, either. FWIW, I won using the free code on the website around 2:30 pm CST. Now I just wait here hoping this wasn't a system error or a cruel joke lol. Thank you Taco Bell and Sony for the psvr and also for sparing my colon of what horrors awaited post-Big Box consumption!

MyEpitomeCliché;220633977 said:
Well, I won. My wife sent a text entry on a whim tonight and it came back winner winner chicken dinner. Was around 8:38, central time. Pretty cool. Thing is, I already bought a launch bundle last week. Guess I'll try and unload it to help fund a PS4 Pro.

I JUST WON HOLY SHIT

Let's hope it actually goes through now ��

Actually won yesterday morning. First time winning one of these. Tried the last couple years and no dice. Did it through the website and entered my email in the field then waited. Right when it dinged 9:26am I hit enter, pasted code and hit accept. So the code went through approximately 10 seconds after 9:26am. Got initial email a few minutes later. Still waiting on verified email. Based on responses in this thread sounds like it should be this Friday. Pretty excited. Grats to those who won, and good luck to those still trying!

My brother just won it because I sent him the code to use on his phone. He would not have ever known about this (he isn't a gamer) unless I had sent it to him. I had to coax this piece of shit brother of mine into giving it to me and not selling it online. He wants $50 for it, which I suppose is a damn good price, but he's my fucking brother for fucks sake. I swear, this is why he and I don't ever talk nor get along. He's a greedy little shit. Had I won something he needed me to use my phone for, I would give it to him without a second thought.

I just won, unfortunately... I will be disqualified.

I used my professional email to sign up originally and switched to using my standard email the next day while I was home. Both are tied to the same name and address.

Stupid mistake.

gol15.jpg

"I'll win 10!"

I remember when I tried to eat at Taco bell when the OG PS4 was being released. I had a stomach ache and a fever the entire day. Never again. I'll try online codes.

Quite a fitting first post. Taco Bell does wonders for flushing out your entire system.
Still salty about the world menu vs US.

Yeah whenever I'm constipated and can't get out a BM, I'll eat some TB and within an hour I'm on the toilet with great success. It's better than a suppository tbh

j-wood

I got food poisoning from Taco Bell this weekend. Saturday was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life. I can never eat TB again :(

G-Bus

Banned
Why is it always taco bell or some crap fast food joint I never eat at because I value my bowel movements.

Sure, why not, I'll use it as a flimsy excuse to get Taco Bell once or twice this month. (Though I'm fairly certain winning a Vita from them in 2012 is the only big thing I'll ever win in my lifetime, lol)

krae_man

Again with the US only promotion.

We got Taco Bells up here you know Sony.

Mad we have Fries Supreme and you don't?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I got food poisoning from Taco Bell this weekend. Saturday was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life. I can never eat TB again :(
One of my best friends got this insane virus from TB that made him literally shit and throw up for an entire week, TWICE! Lmfao. I kid you not, I've been eating TB for around 15 years and have never seen or gotten anything like that. It was insane. He went to the ER after 4-5 days the first time.

Can't believe he got it twice though at different instances.

NolbertoS

Sony, doing wonders for "flushing" out winners via TB promotions. Pun intended ;). Last 2 times, I bough thr Quesito meal, kept the box and drink and gave the food away to a homeless guy nearby. He was happy he got free food.

Damn, I was hoping for PS4 Pro, also the timing is a bit crap for me personally as I'll be nowhere near a taco bell until the free code period.

C. Without a Purchase (Online Code Request): Between 12:00 AM ET on October 5, 2016 and
11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2016, an eligible consumer may click here and follow the
onscreen instructions to obtain the online entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one
(1) Online Code may be obtained through this method.

I won a Destiny PS4 from this before, so time to see if my luck can continue lol! Winning was honestly the weirdest feeling. Good luck to everyone!

Pejo

I expected a page and a half of IBS GAF to show up and talk about diarrhea. This is a pleasant surprise.

I already have my set pre-ordered, but I'll probably get Taco Bell a few times during this event just for a chance. I really wanted one of those gold PS4s they were giving out last time, but never won.

Top Bottom