• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

Femteau

Neo Member
Actually won yesterday morning. First time winning one of these. Tried the last couple years and no dice. Did it through the website and entered my email in the field then waited. Right when it dinged 9:26am I hit enter, pasted code and hit accept. So the code went through approximately 10 seconds after 9:26am. Got initial email a few minutes later. Still waiting on verified email. Based on responses in this thread sounds like it should be this Friday. Pretty excited. Grats to those who won, and good luck to those still trying!

I won a PS4 three years ago and now my brother won a PSVR just 30 minutes ago. Maybe karma is real.

I was jumping around the apartment like crazy, 4 feet verticals I'm telling ya, I wen't absolutely nuts!!! Can't wait to be scared to death with resident evil 7!

Well, so much for that.

Can I say that the dumbest thing about this contest was them (officially) limiting you to one entry every 24 hours, no matter what code you used? Halfway through the promotion, it didn't matter if I bought meals anymore or not, since it didn't improve my chances at all.

I wonder how those people who sent in physical cards for codes felt.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I wonder how those people who sent in physical cards for codes felt.

Wrote out 28 postcards, I knew I wouldn't have time to use all of mine before the online code went active, so I used 10 emails to enter them all over three days. Didn't help, sadly.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Nope. So I think that makes me 0-138 lifetime career... you're ahead of me by 40!

That's only this year's count. If we factor in the past two years of attempts, I've long since breached 300. Probably somewhere like 0 - 340

Same. I take it odds are lower for the free code since it's a non-unique code?

Absolutely. Not only do you have more people entering daily like normal, you've also got more jackanapes like me trying to bolster our chances by using dummy emails or multiple phones.

sinkfla87

anyone know if they ship the same day you got the 2nd email, or would that be the day after(tomorrow)?

Finally got mine today too! I think tomorrow is the last day they're shipping out prizes according to the official rules so I'd say we get our tracking numbers tomorrow. I hear it's overnight shipping, too. I wish they would have shipped them today though lol.

majik13

Got my shipping notification.

Is there any way to change it so it delivers on the weekends?

Got mine too, thatd be nice. You might be able to if you ask them to hold it at a facility, and you go pick it up. But depends on a lot of factors, not sure if you can pick up on weekends either though.

Wish they werent sending these on Friday, Overnight delivery is pretty pointless when you wont get it for 3 days later, on Monday. But its free, so cant really complain. Stoked to just get it.

FedEx does deliver on Saturday so unless your estimated delivery says otherwise, if it shipped today you should get it tomorrow.

It does say otherwise. says its delivering Monday

Edit: So in the email it says
Won't be in?
Sign for your package in advance by clicking here.
I click and it just takes me to the same tracking page, and I dont see anywhere to electronically sign for it. Does it need to actually be shipped for that option to appear? Right now the status just "Label created". There is a "customize delivery" button, but its greyed out.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Got mine too, thatd be nice. You might be able to if you ask them to hold it at a facility, and you go pick it up. But depends on a lot of factors, not sure if you can pick up on weekends either though.

Wish they werent sending these on Friday, Overnight delivery is pretty pointless when you wont get it for 3 days later, on Monday. But its free, so cant really complain. Stoked to just get it.

FedEx does deliver on Saturday so unless your estimated delivery says otherwise, if it shipped today you should get it tomorrow.

inki

Sat delivery is only available if they choose priority shipping method WITH Sat delivery. If not you'll get it Monday.

Cranzor

Did anyone else just win from a second chance drawing? I just got an email saying there were leftover prizes and I was selected for one of them. Woohoo! Check your emails!

Top Bottom