• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taiko no Tatsujin |Series Discussion Thread| A Donderful World

Cool, thanks for the stream. For anyone curious, we have the full song list (minus the day 1 DLC, which is available for free already). Pretty much every genre gets a bump in song count (most notably Game Music, with a ton of Namco arcade arrangements), aside from Namco Original which got halved, lol. Ah well, hard to expect another NO section of Wii U2's caliber.

Just paid the game off myself, hoping to start playing it come Monday or so.

batrush

Would the NA versions of the animal crossing and pacman amiibo be able to unlock the songs/costumes? I'll order an NA pacman and test it out if nobody's sure

amiibo are region free, I don't see any reason why an NA one wouldn't work. I have a Pac-Man one sitting around I could test it out with anyways
but i'll probably keep it boxed because i'm not exactly eager to get a ghostly adventures costume lol

batrush

yeah, I was able to unlock the animal crossing extras with an NA amiibo card I had lying around.

Really like the vocaloid track selection this time.

I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in them, but nonetheless, my takeaways from Wii U3 after having played through all the tracks and done most of Tomodachi Daisakusen:

The Winners:
- The Vocaloid genre. Leading up to release, the tracklist didn't really excite me aside from seeing that we're finally rid of Senbonzakura, Noushou Sakuretsu Girl, and the like (I like them but how many games do they need to be in?). But damn, I'm really floored by how solid the selection ended up being. Particular props go to Clockwork Clown, which went from a track I wasn't fond of in Project Diva to a really unique chart the incorporates lots of unconventional timing, and even seemingly the clockwork theming with the sound of the ddkkd. Other good stuff includes "I can't believe it's 5 star" Houkago Stride and Juumensou making for a cool mid-level marathon track. But really I think they're pretty much all winners.
- The Classical genre. Holy shit new high-level Classical arrangements that don't suck like Charlie Dash does. Plus it feels like forever since we got a new vocal one like Maou.
- Many Wow Bang's lyrics. Every time.
- The Klonoa series. I think it's gotten more recognition in Taiko alone than it has from the rest of Namco in the past half-decade.
- Non-gimmick charts. Okay so a bit of context, in the weeks before the release of Wii U3, some of the biggest Taiko-related news was the new boss song for the arcade version, !!!Chaos Time!!!. It really bummed me out because I was into the song when it was previewed in a Taiko Team livestream, but the chart ended up with pretty much all the worst gimmicks in the series I can think of, including whatever you call Donkama's dumb gimmick, which I loathe. For my purposes, basically unplayable lol. So I was really pleased to see that they're more or less not in this game's new charts at all. Hell, when I saw that Yokai Dochuki Ondo's new Ura chart retained its slow scroll speed and sparse notes, I would've sworn it'd use Ura Mori no Kuma-san's awful gimmick. But it didn't! So good on them for showing restraint.

The Losers:
- The Namco Original genre. It's tough to ignore that the NO genre got straight up halved from Wii U2, lol. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the selection, to be fair. Even though there's not very many CS-debuts, there's a whole lot making the jump from handheld versions going back to PSP DX. It's just a shame to see it cut down so much.
- Personally, the Anime and J-Pop selections. Maybe they're more to some peoples's taste, but it definitely felt like a "FC once and never play again" selection for me. Charting still feels decidedly boring by comparison too. In particular I found it funny that PreCure finally managed to get an 8 star but even that still wasn't very interesting.
- Miku and Gumi. lmao i can't believe they straight up removed their custom dancers and now there's just none in the game at all. what the fuck
- The rating system. With Ura Yokai Douchuki Ondo, they're really stretching what qualifies as 10 star, lol. We need another rating system revamp because there's no way this should have the same rating as Yuugen no Ran.
- The animals starving at the Wada residence. No way in hell I'm spending money on food when I can blow it on costumes instead.
- Wii U1. So leading up to the release of Wii U3, I made a concentrated effort to unlock everything I had yet to get in Wii U1. After a month of playing Wii U1 as my exclusive Taiko game for the period, I unlocked a grand total of... a single Ura chart. Fuck that game.
- this. who allowed this. i will have them punished for their crimes

see you in idolmaster must songs everybody

Shinriji

I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in them, but nonetheless, my takeaways from Wii U3 after having played through all the tracks and done most of Tomodachi Daisakusen:

The Winners:
- The Vocaloid genre. Leading up to release, the tracklist didn't really excite me aside from seeing that we're finally rid of Senbonzakura, Noushou Sakuretsu Girl, and the like (I like them but how many games do they need to be in?). But damn, I'm really floored by how solid the selection ended up being. Particular props go to Clockwork Clown, which went from a track I wasn't fond of in Project Diva to a really unique chart the incorporates lots of unconventional timing, and even seemingly the clockwork theming with the sound of the ddkkd. Other good stuff includes "I can't believe it's 5 star" Houkago Stride and Juumensou making for a cool mid-level marathon track. But really I think they're pretty much all winners.
- The Classical genre. Holy shit new high-level Classical arrangements that don't suck like Charlie Dash does. Plus it feels like forever since we got a new vocal one like Maou.
- Many Wow Bang's lyrics. Every time.
- The Klonoa series. I think it's gotten more recognition in Taiko alone than it has from the rest of Namco in the past half-decade.
- Non-gimmick charts. Okay so a bit of context, in the weeks before the release of Wii U3, some of the biggest Taiko-related news was the new boss song for the arcade version, !!!Chaos Time!!!. It really bummed me out because I was into the song when it was previewed in a Taiko Team livestream, but the chart ended up with pretty much all the worst gimmicks in the series I can think of, including whatever you call Donkama's dumb gimmick, which I loathe. For my purposes, basically unplayable lol. So I was really pleased to see that they're more or less not in this game's new charts at all. Hell, when I saw that Yokai Dochuki Ondo's new Ura chart retained its slow scroll speed and sparse notes, I would've sworn it'd use Ura Mori no Kuma-san's awful gimmick. But it didn't! So good on them for showing restraint.

The Losers:
- The Namco Original genre. It's tough to ignore that the NO genre got straight up halved from Wii U2, lol. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the selection, to be fair. Even though there's not very many CS-debuts, there's a whole lot making the jump from handheld versions going back to PSP DX. It's just a shame to see it cut down so much.
- Personally, the Anime and J-Pop selections. Maybe they're more to some peoples's taste, but it definitely felt like a "FC once and never play again" selection for me. Charting still feels decidedly boring by comparison too. In particular I found it funny that PreCure finally managed to get an 8 star but even that still wasn't very interesting.
- Miku and Gumi. lmao i can't believe they straight up removed their custom dancers and now there's just none in the game at all. what the fuck
- The rating system. With Ura Yokai Douchuki Ondo, they're really stretching what qualifies as 10 star, lol. We need another rating system revamp because there's no way this should have the same rating as Yuugen no Ran.
- The animals starving at the Wada residence. No way in hell I'm spending money on food when I can blow it on costumes instead.
- Wii U1. So leading up to the release of Wii U3, I made a concentrated effort to unlock everything I had yet to get in Wii U1. After a month of playing Wii U1 as my exclusive Taiko game for the period, I unlocked a grand total of... a single Ura chart. Fuck that game.
- this. who allowed this. i will have them punished for their crimes

see you in idolmaster must songs everybody

I'm excited, gonna play WiiU 3 this weekend, if my friend bought it yet.

batrush

Which songs in the series are considered more difficult than yuugen no ran? Out of the releases I've played, I believe it's the only song I've not been able to at least clear on muzukashii.

I feel pretty comfortable saying Yuugen no Ran is the hardest "conventional" track in the series. I can't claim to have played/seen every track in every game, I suppose there could be something harder buried away in an old AC version, but I really don't think that's the case given the steep incline the general difficulty ceiling has seen since 2011 or so.

I know Donkama 2000 holds the record for longest time between release and 全良 play, but I have trouble putting it above Yuugen no Ran because... well... it's basically nonsense. Even if you remove the scroll speed gimmick, the chart still basically has no rhyme or reason behind it. I don't think it's a test of general Taiko skill at an extremely high level the same way Yuugen no Ran is (it's the last song in the course to reach Tatsujin rank in the current arcade version, and was introduced to the public as an exhibition played by the champion of the 2013 Taiko Championships). Something like Donkama or Chaos Time feels more like a prank from the dev team, lol.

But "most difficult song" is subjective, so I can't really say. If someone else thinks Donkama qualifies as most difficult for being totally illegible then that's fair. These are just my thoughts on the matter!

As an addendum to the list I posted earlier, the biggest loser of all was actually me attempting Yuugen yesterday lol

Gu4n

I've given up on Donkama 2000. It's no fun to play or practice for, so I rather spend my time with other tracks.

And yes, it does feel like a prank from the development team.

Did anybody buy Must Songs?
How is it?

Haven't had too much time to play because I've been focusing on getting new console releases out of the way before holiday traveling, but I'll go ahead and give my impressions after an hour or two of fiddling around with Red Board (will try Blue once I get done with it, lol). As a disclaimer, I'd call myself... moderately familiar with Idolmaster? But I've never played any of the games or been particularly involved with the series.

The game is really best summarized by what's on the tin: it's an Idolmaster-themed version of Taiko. If there's one thing it has going for it, it's consistency. If you like Idolmaster music, or playing Idolmaster music in Taiko, then what you'll get is a pretty consistently appealing tracklist. If you want really varied tracks or difficulty levels, then you're probably best served elsewhere because that's not what this is about. Anyone who's played a Taiko game in the past decade (aside from Wii U3 lol) probably knows whether or not this appeals to them, because they've had some exposure to the Idolmaster series and its music.

Addressing the biggest issue, yes, it being two full priced games sucks, there's no two ways around this. I'll be a bit of an apologist for a second and say that each game individual does offer some value, though. Each version has... I believe it's 27 series debut tracks, which is actually a fairly significant amount, comparable to or even better than most CSs. And many Idolmaster tracks that have already been included in Taiko are spread out across lots of versions on all different platforms. For a relatively new Taiko fan, it's not a particularly great value because you can pick up any other given Taiko game and get twice the number of songs, practically all brand new to you as a player. But I must admit that as someone for whom the majority of tracks in any Taiko game are repeats, it's pretty solid.

There are elements of Must Songs that are brand new to the Taiko series, but they're generally very light. I feel that an Idolmaster fan who's relatively unfamiliar with Taiko may be disappointed with the fact that there's not much more to the game other than the rhythm game portion itself.

The featured new mode is "Live Festival," which is sorta a new take on Medley Mode from PSP DX. Essentially, they're courses composed of several songs played in a row. Some of the tracks have slightly different live versions in this mode, along with slightly tweaked charts to accommodate, and the idols will interject as though it was a live performance. Performing well earns you fans and occasionally customization parts, and accumulating fans increases your idol rank which opens up more courses. The courses are themed after different Idolmaster games and switch around which idols are performing, so while I can't really comment too much on that front, I'd imagine series fans might get something out of that lol

Other than that, the Taiko Vita engine gets a brand new Idolmaster-themed coat of paint, from the menus to the BGM to the names of the modes, and it's all pretty sharp looking. You collect money from playing the main game mode, which lets you buy a bunch of stuff, ranging from totally useless like lightsticks you can pull out while playing (which I think do nothing but increase the fans you get in Live Festival Mode lol) to costumes, some of which change Don-chan's voice to that of one of the idols (lots of bikinis for some reason??? so if you want to see don-chan in a bikini knock yourself out) to unlockable songs/Ura charts to, what I consider the most interesting addition, alternate versions of songs (same chart, but the song is performed by different idols).

I can really only speak from my own perspective, but I do think the ideal audience for the game is a bit limited. Idolmaster fans unfamiliar with Taiko may be wishing there was more to the management and customization aspect of the game, and newer Taiko fans would probably get better value out of a different Taiko game. But as a Taiko fan who enjoys playing Idolmaster tracks, I'm having a good time with it.

Aizo

Banned
Thanks for write up. My girlfriend likes the アイマス songs the most, so she's excited to play them.

I played a couple of the new white version songs. Played Snow Halation, which is a nice song.

idk if anyone managed to catch the brief Taiko music cameo in today's Smash Direct, but I thought it was cool!
Symphonic Druaga from Wii2/WiiU2 played when they showed off the Gil Mii costume
Makes me wish they used Taiko Namco arrangements in the game itself, there's a lot of really good ones!

Thanks for write up. My girlfriend likes the アイマス songs the most, so she's excited to play them.

I played a couple of the new white version songs. Played Snow Halation, which is a nice song.

In that case, I don't see any reason why she wouldn't like it, lol.

I'm sure you'll be happy to see that the next batch of Wii U3 DLC is being catered to your taste. They even gave Anti-Hero an Ura for you!

well this was a lot less pleasant than V's. but it's a taiko game so i felt obliged to!!!

anyways must songs is cool, don't see myself coming back to it as much as V but it's great to get so many brand new charts, and i did find a number of new songs i ended up liking. lots of unique art and BGM (different for each version, even!) which makes me wish main series games didn't reuse all those assets generation after generation lol.

Weird to think that after how packed this year has been, it's gonna be a half year until the next CS (i mean 3DS3 hasn't been confirmed but c'mon)

Is MustSongs going to have any DLC?

I'm gonna go with "probably not" given there being no DLC icon on the menu/Vita page, plus the fact that every Idolmaster song that's been featured in Taiko (barring recent Cinderella Girls/SideM stuff) is in the game.

Kid Ying

For now, atsumete is my least favorite Taiko on wiiu. Still havent unlocked all the songs, but both tokumori and wiiu version had some classic (not actually the genre, but classic Taiko songs) stuff that i loved it.

But there is some nice tracks of the titles of past Taiko games and that reminds me of years ago, when i first came to love the series and that's awesome. Still, for now i think tokumori is still he best Taiko on wiiu

Aizo

Banned
well this was a lot less pleasant than V's. but it's a taiko game so i felt obliged to!!!

anyways must songs is cool, don't see myself coming back to it as much as V but it's great to get so many brand new charts, and i did find a number of new songs i ended up liking. lots of unique art and BGM (different for each version, even!) which makes me wish main series games didn't reuse all those assets generation after generation lol.

Why was the platinum less pleasant? Are the trophies shared between versions?
My girlfriend and I will be giving each other those tomorrow for Christmas!

chadi

Are the trophies shared between versions?

Yes. You even retain some of your info when you switch between games (like your name and other stats. not crowns though). Wish they just released it as one tbh. It's kinda a drag to switch between the 2.

Anyway does anyone have a proper translation and what needs to be done for Idolm@ster Must Songs trophies? I just used Google Translate and while most of them were pretty obvious, I can't figure out some of them. And does anyone know if there's a song on hard difficulty with more than 600 notes? I don't think I can pull off a 600 combo on Oni... at least at this point. lol.

For now, atsumete is my least favorite Taiko on wiiu. Still havent unlocked all the songs, but both tokumori and wiiu version had some classic (not actually the genre, but classic Taiko songs) stuff that i loved it.

I think the big issue is following up a Namco Original section as comprehensive as Tokumori's, lol. But yeah, being the first CS to have a smaller base tracklist than its direct predecessor on the same console isn't really something to be proud of.

What I wish they had done with Wii U3 to pad the song list to the 100 count, which was common on Wii but for some reason they haven't really done on Wii U, is just toss a whole Namco Original song series into the game like they did for 2000 in Wii1 and for a bunch of series in Wii4 and 5. If repeats on the same console were a concern, they wouldn't have included Senbonzakura in the songlist two CSs in a row, lol.

I still like WIi U3, though, but there's definitely something inherently underwhelming about it.

Why was the platinum less pleasant?

One grindy trophy in particular, lol.

Anyway does anyone have a proper translation and what needs to be done for Idolm@ster Must Songs trophies? I just used Google Translate and while most of them were pretty obvious, I can't figure out some of them. And does anyone know if there's a song on hard difficulty with more than 600 notes? I don't think I can pull off a 600 combo on Oni... at least at this point. lol.

If you can give me the trophy name, I can give you what it does. There's one in particular, "キラキラアイドル13" that doesn't tell you what you need to do in the description, lol. But it involves using the single-use orange glowsticks a bunch. But yeah, for the most part the trophies are very similar to V Version's. The big grindy ones are 10,000,000 money accumulated (doesn't need to all be on hand), and 40 live performances.

Figured 600 combo being bumped to a trophy would give people some problems. The game's still pretty new, so there aren't really any good resources with Muzukashii max combos yet, though :/

chadi

If you can give me the trophy name, I can give you what it does. There's one in particular, "キラキラアイドル13" that doesn't tell you what you need to do in the description, lol. But it involves using the single-use orange glowsticks a bunch. But yeah, for the most part the trophies are very similar to V Version's. The big grindy ones are 10,000,000 money accumulated (doesn't need to all be on hand), and 40 live performances.

Figured 600 combo being bumped to a trophy would give people some problems. The game's still pretty new, so there aren't really any good resources with Muzukashii max combos yet, though :/

Thank you! Good to hear the total money doesn't have to be on hand. Was having 2nd thoughts on spending when I saw that trophy. Lol. As for the ones I can't figure out, here are some:

裏譜面の道
ゲストマニア
ブッシュファイア

I *think* I kinda get the rest (hopefully I'm not mistaken). ^^;

Thank you! Good to hear the total money doesn't have to be on hand. Was having 2nd thoughts on spending when I saw that trophy. Lol. As for the ones I can't figure out, here are some:

裏譜面の道
ゲストマニア
ブッシュファイア

I *think* I kinda get the rest (hopefully I'm not mistaken). ^^;

Those ones are clear a single Ura (purchasable at the shop after you reach certain Producer Rank), clear a Live Festival that includes a guest character, and use an Ultra Orange glowstick at 10 Live Festivals. Let me know if any other ones give you problems.

chadi

Those ones are clear a single Ura (purchasable at the shop after you reach certain Producer Rank), clear a Live Festival that includes a guest character, and use an Ultra Orange glowstick at 10 Live Festivals. Let me know if any other ones give you problems.

Thanks. Just got the one for Ura. I'm guessing the Ultra Orange glowsticks are the disposable ones and not the orange stick with a level indicator. I never bothered with the glowsticks before so I guess it's time to buy some now. Do the guest characters appear randomly or are they fixed to certain live stages? I guess I'll come across some eventually. I haven't cleared that many lives yet. Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks again! :)

Thanks. Just got the one for Ura. I'm guessing the Ultra Orange glowsticks are the disposable ones and not the orange stick with a level indicator. I never bothered with the glowsticks before so I guess it's time to buy some now. Do the guest characters appear randomly or are they fixed to certain live stages? I guess I'll come across some eventually. I haven't cleared that many lives yet. Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks again! :)

Nono, not a problem! Ultra Orange are the expendable ones, yeah. And it's worth getting the glowsticks and upgrading them whenever possible because it makes getting more fans easier and you have to do it for a trophy anyways, lol. You can set them to be on by default using the Start menu so you don't have to turn them all on yourself every time you play. You'll get more stuff in the shop (including higher level glowsticks), in addition to receiving more money in Produce mode, as you increase your Producer Rank, which is done by earning stamps. And yeah, you'll find the guests as you continue through Live Festival mode.

chadi

Down to my last 2 trophies thanks to your help. For those who 100% the game, any tips on farming money? Right now I just keep on doing the easiest Oni songs with 600+ notes until I eventually get the 600 combo stamp. I'm not really good at Oni so it may take a while. ^^;

Increasing your Producer Rank will make earning money a lot easier. There's really no secret other than that, lol. Try to get stamps to increase your Producer Rank, then just keep playing songs. I think the highest Producer Rank (like, 80-something stamps iirc?) will get you about 60,000 per song.

Like I said, it's grindy and not pleasant lol

Taiko Plus (the iOS F2P version) has just been announced to be coming to Google Play for Android. Right now you can preregister to have release info sent to you and there's, like, some exclusive outfits or themes or something they're giving away if they hit a certain number of preregisters. A Taiko Android app has previously been available for au Smart Pass holders exclusively, but idk exactly what it was like or how different this is (the screens for this coming version look exactly like the iOS one).

I'm not sure how getting Apps from other regions on Google Play works (I'd love to hear it if anyone knows) and I doubt they're gonna be cool like Groove Coaster and let me transfer purchases cross-platform so idk how much I'd use it myself, but really it's about time this happened, lol. At the very least, getting the Android version to work with controllers should be a lot easier than the iOS version, so I might have to look into that when it drops.

you can create a new google play account in another region and use a vpn on your phone to download the app

or use qooapp which lets you download the apk directly

to buy stuff, if you did the alternative account method, you can use paypal
if you used qooapp, you can buy directly through your usual account's method

Cool, thanks a bunch! Will need to try that out once it drops.

Anyways, Wii U3 DLC for 1/28!

J-Pop:
Gimme Choco!!
Listen to the Stereo!!

Vocaloid:
Kagerou Daze

Game Music:
Rage v. Self

Namco Original:
Zero no Rhapsody

Good stuff, all console version debuts. Even if a lot of the brand new stuff didn't excite me, Wii U3 is doing a pretty good job as a dumping ground for solid portable-exclusive tracks, lol.

Shinriji

Anyways, Wii U3 DLC for 1/28!

Good stuff, all console version debuts. Even if a lot of the brand new stuff didn't excite me, Wii U3 is doing a pretty good job as a dumping ground for solid portable-exclusive tracks, lol.

If some of these songs won't come to V Version, I'm gonna freak out.

Chorazin

Howdy Taiko GAF! I picked up a JN3DS along with Taiko 2. I got it all pretty much figured out, except for DLC. Is there a link to a listing of it as it appears currently, from top to bottom? I grabbed Tank (fuck yes) and Suprise Drive (FUCK YES) because I recognized them, but the rest I'm totally lost on, save the Frozen ones obviously.

Thanks!!

Quick news digest while I'm here: Wii U3 February DLC coming tomorrow, next V Version pack announcement and announcement of next poll winning songs also tomorrow, Taiko Team livestream Friday with info about the 2016 Championships, official MyBachi available for pre-order from Amazon Japan, arcade version seemingly to get Training Mode soon.

Howdy Taiko GAF! I picked up a JN3DS along with Taiko 2. I got it all pretty much figured out, except for DLC. Is there a link to a listing of it as it appears currently, from top to bottom? I grabbed Tank (fuck yes) and Suprise Drive (FUCK YES) because I recognized them, but the rest I'm totally lost on, save the Frozen ones obviously.

Thanks!!

Taiko Time is pretty much the go-to English resource, here's their list of 3DS2 DLC. Sadly Pack 4 has already been delisted, but everything else is fine. Order should be the same too, just note that removal.

Chorazin

Quick news digest while I'm here: Wii U3 February DLC coming tomorrow, next V Version pack announcement and announcement of next poll winning songs also tomorrow, Taiko Team livestream Friday with info about the 2016 Championships, official MyBachi available for pre-order from Amazon Japan, arcade version seemingly to get Training Mode soon.

Taiko Time is pretty much the go-to English resource, here's their list of 3DS2 DLC. Sadly Pack 4 has already been delisted, but everything else is fine. Order should be the same too, just note that removal.

Thanks for the help!! I'm really enjoying the game, totally fun.

Great news about a new Taiko 3DS title :) Very excited to have Phoenix showing up as well, hopefully there'll be some more interesting cameos
but leave Funassyi behind this time, thanks

Aizo

Banned
Phoenix Wright 123 medley, Kirby Medley, a song from Monster Hunter X, three Touhou Project songs (Night of Nine, but the other ones are hard to read with this resolution), and I wish I could read more off this terrible picture from famitsu! Looks wonderful.

TOUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D

Aizo

Banned
I messed around with a pro controller today at Yodobashi. It wasn't plugged in, but it feels so good. As long as it's responsive, I think it feels close enough to the arcade experience for me. Is it as good as it seems? I've been holding out since last year because I wanna know if the NX will support it. I don't wanna spend like 28,000 yen on something that will be obsolete soon.

I mean, if it's not destined to last, I could play the arcade version 280 times for that price. That's at least 560 songs.

Boogiepop

Moving discussion here from my other thread as this seems more appropriate, so following up on that: The Pro controller seems interesting and it sounds like it's the way to go for experiencing the console games.

Just to confirm: it DOES work on the Wii games, right? (My initial thread was asking about those as I have a Japanese Wii now). If so that'd give me a decent chunk of games it'd work with, and ideally I was hoping the prices on a Japanese WiiU would drop in the coming few years anyway and this would add to that... (Though I guess if NX is actually backwards compatible I'd maybe look into that instead).

The other big question: what's the best price I can get one for in the US/where would be best to buy it from? My "maaaaaaaybe I could justify this" is coming from it hopefully coming out to the $250-300 level, though if it exceeds that it would be a hard pill to swallow. (Probably can't actually jump on this for a few more months, though, either way, as it's kind of a big purchase).

Top Bottom