• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taiko no Tatsujin |Series Discussion Thread| A Donderful World

Okay, Pro controller stuff:

For one thing, I think jumping in on both console Taiko and the Pro controller all at once is a bit much. If you like the 3DS games, the first thing I would advise is picking up Wii 4 or 5 (or maybe both), a Classic Controller Pro if you don't have one (my personal favorite pad for Taiko out of all pads, using Control Type B), and just playing for a bit and seeing if it hooks you.

Anyways, without a doubt, the Pro controller is the best approximation of arcade Taiko at home (and it plugs into the Wii Remote so it works on both Wii and Wii U games). It's kinda hard to illustrate how sensitive it is, especially relative to the arcade game which I haven't played in 4 years, but perhaps this video will help convince you, lol. For my purposes, it's been plenty sensitive (if not too sensitive at times, but that's just because I have bad form). I've had a very positive experience with mine.

Touching on some negatives, I do recommend a few things along with it. Namely the bachi it comes with, while nice and seem a decent emulation of the arcade ones without being wooden, are heavy for my liking, so I bought MyBachi to use with it. The face does also smudge a bit after continued use, and while that's just an aesthetic thing and doesn't affect function, it still bugs me so I use a cloth and rubber band to cover the drum face. Also I didn't really have any tables at a good height to play it on so I bought a cheap 36" folding table that I now use for all my arcade rhythm games, lol.

Most of all, you do have to consider the price for what you're getting. iirc it's, like, $300-$350 shipped, and you have to accept the possibility that the next Taiko release may not support it (cuz we know nothing about the NX or if Taiko will even be on it) and the only games it'll work with are the 5 Wii games and 3 Wii U games (plus PC sims I guess lol). It's also worth comparing to a modded Tatacon, which can be more or less just as sensitive and costs about $50-$60 for the Tatacon plus let's say $10-$30 for whatever you use to mod it. The premium you pay for the pro controller is for out the box sensitivity and quality without the hassle and possibility of failure associated with modding (which let me tell you is very real, lol) and for the fact that it's damn big (as close as you can get at home to the arcade) and has other QoL stuff like adjustable angle, the non-slip mat, bachi that are a step up from the stock ones, etc. So it's up to you to consider how you value that.

... but I mean, all in all I'm very happy with mine. I've been able to take playing on the drum way more seriously since I bought it and it's been super fun to use rather than the frustrating experience that playing on stock Tatacon is. I just figure that for such a large purchase, it's worth seriously considering alternatives and negatives before jumping on it.

Boogiepop

Okay, Pro controller stuff:

For one thing, I think jumping in on both console Taiko and the Pro controller all at once is a bit much. If you like the 3DS games, the first thing I would advise is picking up Wii 4 or 5 (or maybe both), a Classic Controller Pro if you don't have one (my personal favorite pad for Taiko out of all pads, using Control Type B), and just playing for a bit and seeing if it hooks you.

Anyways, without a doubt, the Pro controller is the best approximation of arcade Taiko at home (and it plugs into the Wii Remote so it works on both Wii and Wii U games). It's kinda hard to illustrate how sensitive it is, especially relative to the arcade game which I haven't played in 4 years, but perhaps this video will help convince you, lol. For my purposes, it's been plenty sensitive (if not too sensitive at times, but that's just because I have bad form). I've had a very positive experience with mine.

Touching on some negatives, I do recommend a few things along with it. Namely the bachi it comes with, while nice and seem a decent emulation of the arcade ones without being wooden, are heavy for my liking, so I bought MyBachi to use with it. The face does also smudge a bit after continued use, and while that's just an aesthetic thing and doesn't affect function, it still bugs me so I use a cloth and rubber band to cover the drum face. Also I didn't really have any tables at a good height to play it on so I bought a cheap 36" folding table that I now use for all my arcade rhythm games, lol.

Most of all, you do have to consider the price for what you're getting. iirc it's, like, $300-$350 shipped, and you have to accept the possibility that the next Taiko release may not support it (cuz we know nothing about the NX or if Taiko will even be on it) and the only games it'll work with are the 5 Wii games and 3 Wii U games (plus PC sims I guess lol). It's also worth comparing to a modded Tatacon, which can be more or less just as sensitive and costs about $50-$60 for the Tatacon plus let's say $10-$30 for whatever you use to mod it. The premium you pay for the pro controller is for out the box sensitivity and quality without the hassle and possibility of failure associated with modding (which let me tell you is very real, lol) and for the fact that it's damn big (as close as you can get at home to the arcade) and has other QoL stuff like adjustable angle, the non-slip mat, bachi that are a step up from the stock ones, etc. So it's up to you to consider how you value that.

... but I mean, all in all I'm very happy with mine. I've been able to take playing on the drum way more seriously since I bought it and it's been super fun to use rather than the frustrating experience that playing on stock Tatacon is. I just figure that for such a large purchase, it's worth seriously considering alternatives and negatives before jumping on it.

Fair enough, and thanks for the input! I'm thinking I probably couldn't seriously consider it until May at the earliest, so I certainly have some time to put some more thought into it. I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab one of the games and give it a rough shot first, yeah. (Was just a little hesitant to "use up" one of the games that I would possibly buy the controller for, but some light fiddling with it wouldn't hurt, I guess!) ...I guess maybe if I have the self control it would make sense to wait till E3 as that would give a slightly better idea as to whether or not it may be NX compatible... (Obviously they wouldn't come out and say "yes, this niche controller will be usable with it", but there's a good chance it'll become clear then if Wiimotes are compatible, which is the biggest indicator I guess...)

batrush

upcoming wiiu3 dlc
blog_20160421_1.png

i mean i'm glad they're keeping up getting CS taiko up to speed on touhou but it's kinda underwhelming getting the same track V got this month, lol. evidence of evil is nice cuz it's only on 3ds2 and ios.

kimi o nosete ties in nicely to the recently leaked AC upgrade red version, which says it's getting a ghibli collaboration. no idea what that sort of collaboration entails other than the 3ds3 kiki track surely making its way over along with other ghibli music.

angeal971

Neo Member
Kinda meh pack this month, all old except scarlet heart (but already in V's month's pack), and evidence of evil being the only other recent track, but well it's free at least.
It's only me or a lot of Taiko Wii U3 dlc seem to come from recent handled taiko game....?

I think a big part of that is handheld Taiko tracklists getting bigger and bigger and having more CS debuts thanks to DLC. I mean, hell, WiiU3's Namco Original section was still mostly devoted to covering PSPDX DLC that hadn't made its way to home consoles, even 2 years after its DLC ended. Other factors playing a role would be the reduced size of 3's tracklist compared to 2 (specifically the huge reduction in NOs), and 3's DLC being much more consistent in quantity.

angeal971

Neo Member
True, as Taiko psp dx is my 2nd most favorite taiko games, 2nd only to V version, I see that a lot of tracks for WII U3 come from DX, mainly for NO.
Next V dlc will be revealed later this week, can't wait to see, V dlc as been amazing so far, so what kind of songs do you expect for May ?

Linkr2

Neo Member
Will the new Taiko 3DS have amiibo support?

It would be nice to unlock the Animal Crossing track and costume in 3DS, just as in Wii U Taiko3.

Also I just discovered this track is going to be in the game "Umi no Mieru Machi (海の見える街) Kiki's Delivery Service" Amazing!!

I'm planning to import and play it through the region free launcher, hope it works well with this method... :(

Brief news update, not much has really been announced for 3DS3 since last time, but some scans just came out from CoroCoro showing Kirby and King Dedede as recruitable allies in the RPG mode. With all the guest characters announced thus far it's turning into quite a crossover, lol. I'm hoping it means there'll also be custom dancers for Ace Attorney and Kirby, but... I'm not super optimistic

At the very least, the relative silence on news should be broken pretty soon because there's a Taiko Team livestream planned for the 19th, promising more news on 3DS3, the arcade version's new training mode, the 2016 Taiko championships, and upcoming arcade news (probably info about Red version and whatever the Ghibli collaboration is).

Will the new Taiko 3DS have amiibo support?

It would be nice to unlock the Animal Crossing track and costume in 3DS, just as in Wii U Taiko3.

Also I just discovered this track is going to be in the game "Umi no Mieru Machi (海の見える街) Kiki's Delivery Service" Amazing!!

I'm planning to import and play it through the region free launcher, hope it works well with this method... :(

The boxart doesn't have the amiibo logo on it and there's currently only one unrevealed Game Music track left (which has a 90% chance of being an obscure Namco track based off of unlockable Game Music precedent) so I'd say it's pretty unlikely, but... obviously it's never impossible. Hell, they first talked about WiiU3's amiibo support in a livestream, so maybe they'd do the same for 3DS3's. I just wouldn't count on it.

Yeah, using some kind of launcher should work fine aside from not being able to access DLC normally. I've never tried it, but I've seen other people get Taiko games running fine via homebrew.

Yeah, that's a pretty solid month for Wii U. Kinda surprised to see Kill Me no Baby appearing again after last year's scandal, but I guess that didn't really affect this song, and it's definitely one of the better Anime charts so I'm hardly complaining, lol. Kero destiny is good even if I'd prefer Scream Out!, but they're both cool in my book. And, uh, Charlie Dash is what it is, lol. Maybe I'll have more luck clearing it on Wii U.

Anyways, we got a bunch of 3DS3 news earlier today via the Taiko livestream (in addition to pretty much what we expected in regards to Taiko Championship news, info about Practice Mode and the announcement of Red Version), and I went ahead and put it in the 3DS3 thread. For the sake of reducing clutter I'll keep it out of here lol. But look forward to demolishing your 3DS on all 3 no Ran songs, yaaay

angeal971

Neo Member
Wii u3 dlc are great, I love kero destiny and mind tears <3.
Kill me no baby is good too, but has a weird distribution on console, it's common, but playable only through dlc lol.
it's pretty fun to see V and wii u3 trading songs like that, still charlie dash's was harder for me to clear than puchipochi

No idea if preload/preorder will be offered (don't remember if it was there for 3DS2), but every portable Taiko since PSPDX has had a demo version put up 2 weeks before the release date. So, if it'll be an option, I expect it'd go up the same time as the demo, this coming Thursday.

what's this on the main menu about, like, a pack with natsu matsuri, senbonzakura, RYUSEI and detective conan lol. had we heard about this before. dlc shop isn't up yet so i can't check

also jesus christ it was nice having a single goddamn game without senbonzakura lol

edit: btw, wiiu3 dlc

edit: double holy shit 3DS3 already has 16 DLC songs

angeal971

Neo Member
Wii u 3 dlc are insane this month, base songlist is not tha good, but dlc make up for it by having decent songs.
So salty I can't play neihter of karyu ura (namco should've just added as dlc on v version), nor Yoake Made Ato 3-byou, nor senpuu no mai, since I don't have a jap wii u..
As for taiko 3DS3, it have as much dlc at launch as V version, so it's not unheard of on handled console, but still very impressive.

and we've got red version info

as expected, most of it is stuff carried over from 3DS3 (arcade version FINALLY gets gimme choco), but there's some cool new stuff too. what stands out most to me is the collaboration with crossbeats rev, marking NAOKI's first appearance in a taiko game (which is pretty appropriate for red version, really). in return, crossbeats rev will get a new namco original, sakura exhaust, this august. hoping that comes to a console version relatively quickly! other new stuff includes another song from the santarou commercial series, fish mascot sakana-kun's theme, and two new namco originals from idol group you'll melt more and niconico singer itou kashitarou.

we should hear more about it on the next taiko team livestream, coming 7/13, the day before the red version update, featuring a secret guest who i presume will be NAOKI. there's still also been no mention of the ghibli stuff that was leaked, so i guess that should be there too?

Aizo

Banned
Not really enjoying the story mode in 3DS3 so far. Just finished the first world. Any tips? I don't want to grind to have to beat bosses. Is it okay to just replace the main characters? They're so weak. So they get better if I stick with them?

Also, how long is it/how many worlds are there?

Yeah, definitely swap folks out. I was generally able to get through story mode with few problems by using the recommended teams, using costumes that increase power (though I switched to ones that got more cash once I was dealing enough damage), and using collected coins to get new special party members. Also doesn't hurt to use level up items on your main party members as well as fusing unwanted monsters into them. You shouldn't really need to grind, I ended up avoiding a lot of encounters towards the second half and was never underlevelled (though I switched to lower difficulties on some bosses because I seriously can't be bothered with hazards).

But yeah, sorry to hear that. I'm not really the biggest fan of the single player modes either, lol. But I'm really glad they added ways to avoid random encounters this time, at least. Hopefully you've gotten the chance to try out some of the new songs. We're gonna be getting the next monthly free song tomorrow, and idk if that's maybe also when they're gonna drop the next song packs. Oh, also, I seemed to have noticed that the Namco Original song pack was changed from being free for a week to being free through August? Weird.

edit: oh, I think there's 7 worlds iirc? Don't really recall how long it took me, unfortunately :/

whoops triple post but a lot of shit dropping today

First of all, 3 new offerings for 3DS3: EZ DO DANCE is available for free, then there's the Hero Pack which is a selection of stuff of varying relation to "hero", and the Donder! Sekaiichi Ketteisen Area Competition pack, containing the contest winning songs used in the area round of the Taiko championships.

Naturally, I highly recommend the Area Competition pack, it's got good tunes with good charts. Hero Pack is alright too, RARE HERO is a cool revival and even if I don't think the new Ultraman track's 10 star rating is earned, it's a pretty fun chart
especially in the context of the anime genre

WiiU3 also gets a great pack this month! ... at the cost of not getting DLC for the past 2 months. And it being the last WiiU3 pack. And all past free DLC becoming paid as of today. Still, Maou no Showtime!!!

On the plus side, WiiU3 DLC coming to an end should mean a WiiU4 announcement is imminent, assuming the plug hasn't been pulled on home console Taiko. WiiU3 was announced over a year ago now, so... it can really be any time.

Aizo

Banned
Why did this thread die? Also, why does the 3DS3 DLC suck?

One more thing: nobody told me about &#12489;&#12531;&#12384;&#12540;&#24195;&#22580;. Here I am using my arcade card for years, just feeling happy unlocking the stuff that I did. I never understood how to get the little companion characters till tonight. Guess I'll get the Touhou ones for the event now!!

idk there hasn't really been a lot happening on the console front lately, especially since it seems like there won't be a home console game coming out this holiday. i feel like 3DS3 DLC has pretty much been on pace with 3DS2 DLC, starting out with some popular stuff, recent arcade ports, and packs of songs from the recent taiko championship. the older j-pop and anime revival stuff doesn't tend to come until a bit later (they're actually gonna have a poll for songs to be revived in the arcade version and for 3DS3 DLC at the next livestream, so maybe that'll bring cool stuff)

also yeah donder hiroba seems cool but i'd also attribute the lack of talk about it to being the fact that most people here sadly don't have access to an arcade version. it'd be really neat if they added donder hiroba support to console versions but sadly that's probably never gonna happen. hopefully the next console taiko jumps to gets some of the recent improvements found there like puchicharas, at least!

Aizo

Banned
I was gonna say that I don't get why Puchicharas are in the home versions. So exclusive!

I wish Vita DLC continued ;_; After getting Project Diva Future Tone, I want an arcade port so bad... but maybe not of Red Version... I feel like arcade taiko was really good for me in terms of song selection about 3 years ago. They've removed so much.

Sadly, Red version has one of the more brutal sets of removals I've seen coming within the next month too. That's the nature with licensing I guess, and Taiko does a pretty admirable job as far as retaining licensed songs goes over a lot of other arcade rhythm games tbh. At the same time, archival is an issue with Taiko due to the hardware it runs on compared to, like, Bemani games, so a lot of stuff gets totally lost (outside of recreations in sims).

Yeah, I'm really wondering in what direction the series is gonna go from here on. If there's no WiiU4, which it's seeming like may be the case, this'll be the first time since 2007, the year between Taiko jumping from PS2 to Wii, there's no home console Taiko for the holidays. They seem to be doubling down on the mobile versions lately so... maybe we're going to see single versions that keep getting additional content rather than yearly/biyearly releases? Maybe they were planning on having it on NX but that got pushed back? Who knows! Still, while it's better than CSs being entirely dead, I hope Taiko doesn't go portable only in the future.

Hikami

Forgot about this thread, I need to subscribe to it.
So my last posts here were over a year ago:
So I've played over 20 hours of the two 3DS taiko games according to the 3DS playlog.. but I still can't beat a single song on Oni mode. (´&#65381;_&#65381;`)
Have cleared almost all the songs on hard though.

Ah well, excited for the Vita version. My 3DS just dies way too quick.. Liking the tracklist on it more than the 3DS ones too already.
Since then, I got 3DS3 and didn't really like most of the tracklist..

Also finally got the Vita version recently after getting over not being able to use the touch screen as a control scheme. I'm loving this one. I've completed every track on hard and about 1/4th of them on Oni. Even completed one track on Ura Oni. Also got my first full combo and have been getting them much easier since then.

Was so surprised when I finally beat a track on Oni. It was Senbonzakura, which I always hated not being able to complete in the 3DS versions since the notes on Oni were a lot more accurate to the song and more fun than the Hard version.

Playing through the Quest mode now to unlock the tracks I'm missing.

Also finally got the Vita version recently after getting over not being able to use the touch screen as a control scheme. I'm loving this one. I've completed every track on hard and about 1/4th of them on Oni. Even completed one track on Ura Oni. Also got my first full combo and have been getting them much easier since then.

Was so surprised when I finally beat a track on Oni. It was Senbonzakura, which I always hated not being able to complete in the 3DS versions since the notes on Oni were a lot more accurate to the song and more fun than the Hard version.

Honestly, for me controller ergonomics have a lot to do with how well I can play, and I definitely play worse on 3DS compared to Vita and Wii U (especially once I got a good grip for Vita). There's a solid amount of stuff I can clear/full combo on Wii U but not on 3DS, for instance.

What's holding back a PS4 release?

There's definitely nothing stopping them, but there was even less stopping them from releasing a PS3 version a couple years back, considering the arcade version runs on PS3-based hardware. If I had to guess, the reason they commit to a single home console for Taiko is because of the hassle involved with stocking Tatacons. Switching to a new console means they'd need a lot of new Tatacon bundles compatible with that console which would 1. mean retailers would need to dedicate that much more shelf/stock space to all those big bundles and 2. require consumers to have to buy another new controller.

Hardly out of the question, but as I see it, that's why they flip flop handheld systems but don't with consoles. Of course, they could always release a home console version without Tatacons, but idk if I could see that happening.

Hikami

Just missing one trophy for the platinum in Taiko V.. get 100 gold crowns. Whew, that's gonna take a while..

yeah those are no fun. at least they don't lock songs or oni difficulty behind a certain number of crowns anymore i guess?

also if you're not already doing this, you can actually double up on crowns for every song to avoid needing to dip into anything too easy or boring. if you turn on the tournament scoring modifier (&#30495;&#25171;), you can get an additional crown for every song on every difficulty. doesn't mean you have to do any less in total, just could possibly spare you some boredom.

Hikami

Oh I've definitely been abusing that lol. Got the clear 25 songs on Oni like that. Could only clear like 13 which was just enough to re-do them on the other scoring mode and get the trophy.

Aizo

Banned
The Touhou event going on for arcade right now is nice. I still don't like how many songs Red is removing, though. They also haven't added a good Jpop song in ages. Their curation sucks. Of course the originals are fantastic (especially for people much better than me), but the song selection in red is really disappointing to me in some genres.

Fireblend

Banned
Hey guys, I'm interested in getting a Wii controller for this. Are the $50 ones on Amazon my best bet?

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm traveling to Japan in December. Would they be significantly cheaper there?

The Touhou event going on for arcade right now is nice. I still don't like how many songs Red is removing, though. They also haven't added a good Jpop song in ages. Their curation sucks. Of course the originals are fantastic (especially for people much better than me), but the song selection in red is really disappointing to me in some genres.

You surely know better than I do, but do you think that's a matter of their song selection process, or just a reflection of current J-Pop trends? I have no idea what it'd be that changed.

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting a Wii controller for this. Are the $50 ones on Amazon my best bet?

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm traveling to Japan in December. Would they be significantly cheaper there?

"Best bet" is kinda a tough thing to answer considering everything below the official Wii controller is really cheap junk and everything above it is... literally just the $300 Pro controller. So, I mean, it's probably what you want, but it's worth mentioning that it doesn't work great in its own right. The sensitivity is rather low so you have to really whack it to use it. Anyone who wants to use the stock model seriously does some pretty simple/cheap mods that help out a good deal. So I figure that's worth mentioning.

Whether to order it online or get it when travelling is really up to you. MSRP is around $35, but it's possible there will be issue finding places that stock it considering no new console game seems to be releasing this year. No idea what the used market for them is like. And of course there's the issue with the size of it for travelling back with it.

Fireblend

Banned
"Best bet" is kinda a tough thing to answer considering everything below the official Wii controller is really cheap junk and everything above it is... literally just the $300 Pro controller. So, I mean, it's probably what you want, but it's worth mentioning that it doesn't work great in its own right. The sensitivity is rather low so you have to really whack it to use it. Anyone who wants to use the stock model seriously does some pretty simple/cheap mods that help out a good deal. So I figure that's worth mentioning.

Whether to order it online or get it when travelling is really up to you. MSRP is around $35, but it's possible there will be issue finding places that stock it considering no new console game seems to be releasing this year. No idea what the used market for them is like. And of course there's the issue with the size of it for travelling back with it.
Yeah I guess I'll just order one from Amazon since I don't think the $15 difference is worth the space it'd take up in my luggage. Thanks!

Aizo

Banned
Kyary released her best song in years in 2015, and they didn't care. Monokuro released two albums, and they got none of their songs on there. Nothing new by Yonezu Kenshi, indigo la end, or really any of the good, popular rock bands. They added two &#12466;&#12473;&#12398;&#26997;&#12415;&#20057;&#22899;&#12290; songs, but they're covers... and the voice is totally off.

There are good pop songs coming out by artists they promoted in the past, but I guess just like the Japanese public, they ignore that for the new, most popular shit (and I mean shit).

Ah, thanks for the explanation. also ugh CS customization is still so weak in comparison. Especially on the handheld versions which doesn't even get face customization for some reason? Hopefully NX or PS4 or whatever Taiko steps things up to match the arcade version. Feels like I'm missing out on so much without access to it, lol.

Today's Taiko livestream came and went so I feel... fairly certain at this point we're just looking at no Taiko game this holiday. Not sure why they stopped WiiU3 DLC if that's the case, but... ah well. On the plus side, we got info on 3DS3's October DLC and it's almost all CS debuts. Once again, very much looking forward to the Taiko Championship pack.

Also on the 3rd, there's going to be a livestream for Tenkaichi Otogesai, which is the rhythm game crossover event that had Taiko, maimai, jubeat, and Groove Coaster sharing music. Last year's event didn't have any crossover tracks, but it's seeming like that may be different this year, so... let's hope!
and hopefully the crossover tracks actually make it to CS this time... i wanted to play some nekomata master in taiko...

whoa what the fuck. why didn't they mention an ura for ryuu to kokuen no himegimi. it's super good. it might be my favorite out of all the charts in today's 3DS3 DLC drop?

also netemo netemo is still a fuckin bop

Aizo

Banned
Is using &#12510;&#12452;&#12496;&#12481; just a status thing, or is there really a reason to use them over standard drumsticks at the arcade? They're more expensive—that's for certain.

Is using &#12510;&#12452;&#12496;&#12481; just a status thing, or is there really a reason to use them over standard drumsticks at the arcade? They're more expensive—that's for certain.

I always figured it was because of how much easier they'd be to manoeuvre. Like, I can't imagine doing a drumroll in the same way you can with regular sticks while using the bulky taiko sticks.

Just guessing though, it's probably equal parts a status thing.

One of the big points is maneuverability. Personally, I find them much less cumbersome and cause less strain on the wrist (though I can only contrast it to the Pro controller pseudo-replica arcade bachi). A lot of people make them themselves so they can get the weight balance just how they want it (and as a result can end up looking pretty crazy, like top player &#12375;&#12421;&#12364;&#12425;&#12366;'s). A BIG point for high-level play is that they can do rolls like you'll see here. Rolls are important not just for maxing out score on drumrolls, but can assist with getting good timing on really densely clustered songs (the bottom chart here is modified to show how you'd play using rolls).

In essence, they're important enough that Taiko Team was forced to make official &#12510;&#12452;&#12496;&#12481; for use in the Taiko Championships. Which is, to say, very important for high level, matter of preference otherwise.

Aizo

Banned
Let me clarify: I don't mean how are they different from the arcade sticks&#8212;they're obviously much lighter. I mean how are they better from normal drumsticks one would use for a real drum kit. I guess the rolls are still pretty intense with some of those customs.

Top Bottom