• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tak Fujii has cancer. :(

jwk94

Sorry to. Hear that. Are chemo doors that ominous in the US? That's frightening... LOL at one million though. Good to see he still has his sense of. Humor.

Anhkow

ooroj62.gif

Best wishes to him, his family and friends. It's going to be a rough road, but let's hope it's one he can overcome with the right help.

wrowa

Ah damn, so that's why he got his new haircut? :/ I hope everything will go smoothly for him, cancer is a bitch.

Foffy

Banned
It's good to see him in good spirits about it. I hope it has more to do with him just being cheerful and more about it being treatable.

Carcetti

Aww no. Hope he beats cancer with extreme prejudice. The fact he's got his sense of humor intact is a good sign.

Zoator

Sorry to. Hear that. Are chemo doors that ominous in the US? That's frightening... LOL at one million though. Good to see he still has his sense of. Humor.

Judging by the giant radioactivity signs on the doors, I would guess that that room is used for radiation therapy instead of chemotherapy.

duckroll

Wow, that fucking sucks. He's been talking about being unwell and going for medical examinations on Twitter for a while now. Really hope he pulls through this. He's a cool guy. :(

MechaX

"Wun million pills." That's not funny, Tak.

But seriously, fuck cancer. I hope he ends up pulling through in the end.

consoul

WOW. Not funny. :(
We love you, Tak.

If laughter is the best medicine, then you've given NeoGAF enough to heal you.

DMiz

Best wishes for him, he really does seem like a stand-up guy.

(Hope someone can tweet this GAF thread to him so he knows that we're rooting for him!)

Top Bottom